PDA

View Full Version : What makes Ezio to become an assassin?

Silhouette1991
06-18-2009, 04:58 AM
That's all I ask.Btw,what do you guys think,who will help him to become one besides Da Vinci?

Silhouette1991
06-18-2009, 04:58 AM
That's all I ask.Btw,what do you guys think,who will help him to become one besides Da Vinci?

Account_Deleted
06-18-2009, 05:32 AM
from what i've read and heard, it seems that he's on a quest of vengence because certin people was hunting down the family
( Ezio's).
and i think there will but not alot of diffrent people helping him out

Confusious30
06-18-2009, 05:49 AM
Should be somewhat obvious judging by the trailer alone.

The target mentioned that his father was dead, and that he personally would attend to his mother after finishing Ezio before Ezio shot the ****er with his hidden gun.

What's not to get? His family is being accused of some conspiracy, and Templars targeted his family.

Silhouette1991
06-18-2009, 09:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Confusious30:

The target mentioned that his father was dead, and that he personally would attend to his mother after finishing Ezio before Ezio shot the ****er with his hidden gun.

What's not to get? His family is being accused of some conspiracy, and Templars targeted his family. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>From what I know,Templars didn't existed then,they were all killed by some French king that owe them money.He accused them for heresy or something and Papa didn't wage for them (betrayed them) and they were tortured,burned etc.So Templars didn't targeted Ezio's family for sure http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif.

PWNcracker
06-18-2009, 10:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Silhouette1991:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Confusious30:

What's not to get? His family is being accused of some conspiracy, and Templars targeted his family. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>From what I know,Templars didn't existed then,they were all killed by some French king that owe them money.He accused them for heresy or something and Papa didn't wage for them (betrayed them) and they were tortured,burned etc.So Templars didn't targeted Ezio's family for sure http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty funny considering that Abstergo are Templars or at least their modern predecesors. The Templars are still very much alive but they are not working as overtly as they did during the crusades, probably due to the fact that they were declared heretics like you said.

If you watch the cinematic trailer, you will see at the end that the chap Ezio shot drops a templar-esque cross.

Silhouette1991
06-18-2009, 12:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PWNcracker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Silhouette1991:

What's not to get? His family is being accused of some conspiracy, and Templars targeted his family. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>From what I know,Templars didn't existed then,they were all killed by some French king that owe them money.He accused them for heresy or something and Papa didn't wage for them (betrayed them) and they were tortured,burned etc.So Templars didn't targeted Ezio's family for sure http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty funny considering that Abstergo are Templars or at least their modern predecesors. The Templars are still very much alive but they are not working as overtly as they did during the crusades, probably due to the fact that they were declared heretics like you said.

If you watch the cinematic trailer, you will see at the end that the chap Ezio shot drops a templar-esque cross. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok,but here's the question then:if "Templars" targeted Ezio's family,does it mean that Ezio's identity is known?

Atmon
06-18-2009, 12:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PWNcracker:
If you watch the cinematic trailer, you will see at the end that the chap Ezio shot drops a templar-esque cross. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

UchihaKarasu
06-18-2009, 06:39 PM

Ok,but here's the question then:if "Templars" targeted Ezio's family,does it mean that Ezio's identity is known? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah.
I believe the majority of your targets will know your identity. That's why there the notoriety (sp?) system, that include posters of your face and stuff which you can tear down or assassinate/bribe witnesses.