PDA

View Full Version : Small noob question

AznKamiKazeKid
07-09-2005, 11:57 PM
If i crash my plane or run out of ammo, is it possible to take over another plane and continue fighting or is it totally mission over? In lomac i can take over other planes with alt-j...is there something like that in PF?

AznKamiKazeKid
07-09-2005, 11:57 PM
If i crash my plane or run out of ammo, is it possible to take over another plane and continue fighting or is it totally mission over? In lomac i can take over other planes with alt-j...is there something like that in PF?

BPLIzard
07-10-2005, 12:01 AM
No, there isn't. You have to re-fly.

DRAGON_2_GO
07-10-2005, 07:19 AM
Meaning you have to make it back to base in one piece, then land, completely stop your plane and then you can refly without giving some lucky guy, who got a shot @ you, a kill.

VW-IceFire
07-10-2005, 08:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AznKamiKazeKid:
If i crash my plane or run out of ammo, is it possible to take over another plane and continue fighting or is it totally mission over? In lomac i can take over other planes with alt-j...is there something like that in PF? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Depends...online or offline?

Offline its all over.

Online dogfight servers just press ESC and refly and away you go. Online COOPs its like single player so you're dead and your done.