PDA

View Full Version : What Feature Would You Like To See In A Future Assassin's Creed Brotherhood DLC

Assassin-2012
11-11-2010, 04:17 PM
What would be the most awesomest feature you would like adding to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in a future DLC!

Assassin-2012
11-11-2010, 04:17 PM
What would be the most awesomest feature you would like adding to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in a future DLC!

Ranulf01
11-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Maybe the ability to bribe guards? :O

Gryphion
11-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Assassinations with any weapon, not just the hidden blades.

I know you can walk up to unsuspecting guards and attack them from the back for an insta-kill, but it just doesn't feel the same

Oatkeeper
11-11-2010, 10:57 PM
more MP gametypes? QTF, Hold the Objective.

remove armor?

tyrce111
11-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Give up your brother hood assassins when minerva gives you a pemenant ability to duplicate your self like with the apple of eden...

davo1270
11-12-2010, 02:38 AM
-using the staff of eden as a weapon
-getting an awsome horse (with special abilities maybe? like in red dead redemption undead nightmare)
-summoning 50 eagles to attack ur enemies (joke)
-having 2 hidden blades on each arm
-giving Ezio a tail (joke)
-giving Ezio Leonardo's awsome cape
-giving you an awsome assassin you can recruit to your brotherhood, (the assassin could be like a relative to Ezio, and have a special ability like he/she never dies)
-giving Ezio a real tank (http://www.usmilitary.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/us-army-tanks-have-digital-armor-pics.jpg) (joke)

obliviondoll
11-12-2010, 02:46 AM
I'll tell you after I've finished the game.

As for now - extra multiplayer maps/modes/mods.

If they make extra skins other than the pre-order and limited edition bonuses available as DLC, they should be free. But the ones that are bonuses for pre-orders and for limited edition purchase should cost a small amount. Otherwise those of us who paid the extra will be feeling even more cheated than we need to (although I don't have a problem with "exclusive" meaning "timed exclusive" when it comes to DLC packaged with a special edition)

XxKillaSniperxX
11-12-2010, 03:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
more MP gametypes? QTF, Hold the Objective.

remove armor? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I saw you post this on another thread as well. What is qft? Also, I second more mp modes. What I would also like to see is more skins, maybe some ubisoft ones.