PDA

View Full Version : SH IV Wish List

iccalm1932
07-11-2006, 09:38 AM
I would like a way to win. For instance Britain could be defeated if certain Conditions were met like Bismarck survives if King George V and Ark Royal are sunk.
Following Britain's defeat, Russia must be conquered, Murmansk and Siberia must be blockaded.
I stop short of US Conflict assuming a negotiated truce.
BTW it occurs to me, in hindsight, Russians would have been better off with Hitler than Stalin.
Anybody agree?

iccalm1932
07-11-2006, 09:38 AM
I would like a way to win. For instance Britain could be defeated if certain Conditions were met like Bismarck survives if King George V and Ark Royal are sunk.
Following Britain's defeat, Russia must be conquered, Murmansk and Siberia must be blockaded.
BTW it occurs to me, in hindsight, Russians would have been better off with Hitler than Stalin.
Anybody agree?

WilhelmSchulz.
07-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Theres a stick for this subject. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif Also welcome to the fourms.

Werner_U-292
07-11-2006, 03:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iccalm1932:
Anybody agree? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHIV is going to be based in the Pacific theater, so forget about King Georges or Bismarcks - much to my dismay http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

But as long as you brought it up, my wish list will consist of nothing less than a fully animated crew, on naval ships and submarines. This will include, but not limited to, crew animations for fighting fires, getting shot off by deck gun/machine guns, lowering and loading up life rafts, entry and exit of gun batteries, bridge, and crew bunk areas and essentially everything else which occurs on naval ships. The submarine will be fully explorable and you will be able to watch crew reload torpedos or sleep/eat in their quarters. The sub chef will be cooking meals and you will even be able to choose the "load out" of food for the patrol. If out for a long time you will have the choice of cutting rations in half, for fear of running low on food. You will be able to call for assistance (and actually recieve it), in the form of fly overs by friendly aircraft or refueling subs/ships to meet you at sea. Or you could travel to a near by neutral/friendly harbor

I could go on for hours, but anything less than the stuff listed will result in me not having anything to do with SHIV as I am already displeased with it being Pacific theater.

trident42
07-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Basically, a hell of a lot more detail, visual and intellectual. I too want to see the different quarters of the boat and to be able to control every aspect of my patrol. That is just a wet dream for most of us in the sub simming business though!!

aaronblood
07-12-2006, 01:23 AM
I posted mine in the sticky...