PDA

View Full Version : Altair

ricardotheman
11-12-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi, this may come too late but I just hope that in the last Altair missions Altair will have "Armor of Altair" from AC2. It would just feel really epic, and just a sidenote I don't understand why that templar that had captured Al Mualim in the gamescom demo had a crossbow

ricardotheman
11-12-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi, this may come too late but I just hope that in the last Altair missions Altair will have "Armor of Altair" from AC2. It would just feel really epic, and just a sidenote I don't understand why that templar that had captured Al Mualim in the gamescom demo had a crossbow

LightRey
11-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Crossbows already existed during Alta´r's time and they were very effective weapons. It's not at all surprising that the guy had one.

ricardotheman
11-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Yeah but Ubisoft said that crossbows was removed from the first AC because they didn┤t exist back then so I am really confused right now...

Bipolar Matt
11-12-2011, 09:13 AM
That Ubisoft removed the crossbow from the first game was a development matter. They felt they couldn't get its implementation in the game right at the time or that it would make the game too easy, or something like that.

LightRey
11-12-2011, 09:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ricardotheman:
Yeah but Ubisoft said that crossbows was removed from the first AC because they didn┤t exist back then so I am really confused right now... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They did exist, just not ones that were so small. The one Alta´r had in the AC1 trailer could not have existed in those days, but crossbows in general most certainly existed back then.

freddie_1897
11-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Um, let's get back to talking about Altair rather than if crossbows existed in that time.
Does anyone know how much play time we'll get with Altair?

LightRey
11-12-2011, 10:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by freddie_1897:
Um, let's get back to talking about Altair rather than if crossbows existed in that time.
Does anyone know how much play time we'll get with Altair? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
six sequences of 20-40 mins.

Sarari
11-12-2011, 10:27 AM
It's six now???? HELL YEA lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LightRey
11-12-2011, 10:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
It's six now???? HELL YEA lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, even though there's 5 seals, it was confirmed a while ago that there will be 6 Alta´r sequences.

Sarari
11-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Incredible. The Th one is bound to be the most epic mission in the whole game! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ricardotheman
11-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Ok thanks for the crossbow question, And nice with six altair missions, or was it six altair sequenses?

LightRey
11-12-2011, 03:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ricardotheman:
Ok thanks for the crossbow question, And nice with six altair missions, or was it six altair sequenses? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sequences.

Sarari
11-12-2011, 04:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
Incredible. The 6Th one is bound to be the most epic mission in the whole game! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

smengler
11-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Does that mean that out of the 9 sequences, 6 of them will be as Altair?

ShaneO7K
11-12-2011, 07:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smengler:
Does that mean that out of the 9 sequences, 6 of them will be as Altair? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, the 9 Ezio sequences are separate from Altairs 6 sequences.

smengler
11-12-2011, 07:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smengler:
Does that mean that out of the 9 sequences, 6 of them will be as Altair? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, the 9 Ezio sequences are separate from Altairs 6 sequences. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, I was worried there for a second.