PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT® ANNOUNCES SHIP DATE AND SPECS FOR ASSASSIN’S CREED® BROTHERHOOD ON PC

Pages : [1] 2

Mr_Shade
02-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Top-Selling and Critically Acclaimed Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Takes the Leap to PCs

London, UK – February 22nd, 2011 – Today Ubisoft® announces specifications, details and ship date for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood on the PC. The critically acclaimed, multi-million unit selling Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood will be available on March 18th, 2011 for the PC. Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is a worldwide production effort led by the Ubisoft Montreal Studio in collaboration with Ubisoft studios in Singapore, Bucharest, Québec City and Annecy.

* Addition to PR : The North American release date has also been announced - [b]March 22nd.*

For information on release dates in your specific region, please check the official AC website or the Ubishop links in this post.

The critically acclaimed single-player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

And for the first time, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can join the Templar Order and use Abstergo’s technology to train in the art of assassination. Choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in a variety of game modes.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the PC will be available at retail stores and for digital download in four different editions:

STANDARD EDITION (RETAIL AND DIGITAL)
Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance

CODEX EDITION:
This Limited and Exclusive Collector’s Edition of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood will include a beautiful and detailed Renaissance style chest containing:
o Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance
o The Original Codex written by the hand of Altaïr: a quality 60 pages book revealing all the history of the Assassins and presenting the artworks of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
o A detailed map of ROME
o Multiplayer Characters Collectible Cards: a set of trade cards presenting all the characters of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood Multiplayer, their kill moves and biography
o Assassin’s Creed® Lineage DVD: discover the story of Giovanni Auditore, Ezio’s father, by watching this three-part short movie.
o An exclusive Bonus DVD containing the Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood original soundtrack, galleries…
o Exclusive unlockable content:
One Multiplayer Character: The Harlequin, a deadly assassin lying behind a gaudy costume and a twisted smiling mask
One Multiplayer Character: The Officer, a stealthy assassin who can assassinate his targets with a swift and powerful attack
One exclusive single player indoor map: The Trajan Market
One exclusive single player outdoor map: The Aqueducts map
Ezio “Drachen Armor”

SPECIAL EDITION
This Special Edition comes in an exclusive Cold Foil Packaging and contains:
o Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance
One Multiplayer Character: The Officer, a stealthy assassin who can assassinate his targets with a swift and powerful attack

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
o Assassin’s Creed® Lineage: discover the story of Giovanni Auditore, Ezio’s father, by watching this three episodes short movie.
o Exclusive additional content featuring the Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood original soundtrack, galleries, Making-of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood…
One Multiplayer Character: The Harlequin, a deadly assassin lying behind a gaudy costume and a twisted smiling mask
Ezio “Drachen Armor”

Assassins Creed Brotherhood PC Technical specs:

Minimum Configuration:
Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
Video Card: Nvidia 7900 256 MB or ATI Radeon X1950 256 MB

Recommended Configuration:
Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or better

Detailed version
Minimum Configuration:
SUPPORTED OS: Windows® XP (32 or 64 bit) /Windows Vista®(32 or 64 bit)/Windows 7® (32 or 64 bit)
RAM: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional gamepad

* This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT

Sound: 5.1 sound card
Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI® RADEON® X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series
NVIDIA GeForce® 7/8/9/100/200 series

The 4 different editions of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood for PC can be pre-ordered at UBIShop following these links:
- http://shop.ubi.com/brotherhood (Standard Edition)
- http://shop.ubi.com/codex (Codex Edition)
- http://shop.ubi.com/acbdeluxedigitaledition (Deluxe Digital Edition)

For more information on Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, please visit: http://www.assassinscreed.com.

About Ubisoft:
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has teams in 28 countries and distributes games in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2008-09 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated sales of 1.058 billion euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com).

© 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. "PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

Mr_Shade
02-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Top-Selling and Critically Acclaimed Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Takes the Leap to PCs

London, UK – February 22nd, 2011 – Today Ubisoft® announces specifications, details and ship date for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood on the PC. The critically acclaimed, multi-million unit selling Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood will be available on March 18th, 2011 for the PC. Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood is a worldwide production effort led by the Ubisoft Montreal Studio in collaboration with Ubisoft studios in Singapore, Bucharest, Québec City and Annecy.

* Addition to PR : The North American release date has also been announced - March 22nd.*

For information on release dates in your specific region, please check the official AC website or the Ubishop links in this post.

The critically acclaimed single-player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

And for the first time, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can join the Templar Order and use Abstergo’s technology to train in the art of assassination. Choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in a variety of game modes.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the PC will be available at retail stores and for digital download in four different editions:

STANDARD EDITION (RETAIL AND DIGITAL)
Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance

CODEX EDITION:
This Limited and Exclusive Collector’s Edition of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood will include a beautiful and detailed Renaissance style chest containing:

Main game + Abstergo Project Update 1.0 and 2.0 and The Da Vinci Disappearance.
The Original Codex written by the hand of Altaïr: a quality 60 pages book revealing all the history of the Assassins and presenting the artworks of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
A detailed map of ROME
Multiplayer Characters Collectible Cards: a set of trade cards presenting all the characters of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood Multiplayer, their kill moves and biography
Assassin’s Creed® Lineage DVD: discover the story of Giovanni Auditore, Ezio’s father, by watching this three-part short movie.
An exclusive Bonus DVD containing the Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood original soundtrack, galleries…

Exclusive unlockable content:

Ezio “Drachen Armor”

SPECIAL EDITION
This Special Edition comes in an exclusive Cold Foil Packaging and contains:

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION

Assassin’s Creed® Lineage: discover the story of Giovanni Auditore, Ezio’s father, by watching this three episodes short movie.
Exclusive additional content featuring the Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood original soundtrack, galleries, Making-of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood…

Ezio “Drachen Armor”

Assassins Creed Brotherhood PC Technical specs:

Minimum Configuration:
Video Card: Nvidia 7900 256 MB or ATI Radeon X1950 256 MB

Detailed version
Minimum Configuration:
SUPPORTED OS: Windows® XP (32 or 64 bit) /Windows Vista®(32 or 64 bit)/Windows 7® (32 or 64 bit)
RAM: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional gamepad

* This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT

Sound: 5.1 sound card
Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI® RADEON® X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series
NVIDIA GeForce® 7/8/9/100/200 series

The 4 different editions of Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood for PC can be pre-ordered at UBIShop following these links:
- http://shop.ubi.com/brotherhood (Standard Edition)
- http://shop.ubi.com/codex (Codex Edition)
- http://shop.ubi.com/acbdeluxedigitaledition (Deluxe Digital Edition)

For more information on Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, please visit: http://www.assassinscreed.com.

About Ubisoft:
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has teams in 28 countries and distributes games in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2008-09 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated sales of 1.058 billion euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com).

© 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. "PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.

thales.100
02-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Great news, thanks, ive preordered a DDE, btw can you confirm that a permanent internet connection wont be required to play the game (as its not included in the minimum / recommended configurations) ?

restomaniac
02-22-2011, 10:31 AM
Nice.
Now just need for play to deliver it on time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

BioPulse.ps3
02-22-2011, 10:34 AM
YAY!!!

Murcuseo
02-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Glad to see the new DLC come as part of the game.

Looking forward to the release. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TorQue1988
02-22-2011, 10:45 AM
nice that the DLC's will be included....but what about Copernicus Conspiracy?...will it remain PS3 exclusive?

Lusankya84
02-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Sadly the Digital Deluxe Edition won't include Altair's Codex. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I don't really mind the Characters Cards or the map, but I would have loved to read the Codex.

Victoroos
02-22-2011, 11:01 AM
sweet, I love that the dlc is included, especially thanks to the mp addition (now it's ahrd to first get the 3 kills with all main characters bonus ;D)

magesupermaster
02-22-2011, 11:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lusankya84:
Sadly the Digital Deluxe Edition won't include Altair's Codex. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I don't really mind the Characters Cards or the map, but I would have loved to read the Codex. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can read Altaïr's codex in AC2.

wlodi
02-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Thanks for giving us "Da Vinci" for free. Also, it seems that there's no DRM this time - they could at least keep the save sync http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Razrback16
02-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Glad the Da Vinci Disappearance is included.

rain89c
02-22-2011, 11:30 AM
The Codex Edition(hard copy) available in U.S?
Cant find it in the Ubishop.

M-dahaka
02-22-2011, 11:31 AM
nice, already pre-ordered on steam, so i get the digital deluxe version http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I don't really mind if the new DRM is included or not, as long as we don't get another hacker attack like the first few weeks of AC2.

Victoroos
02-22-2011, 11:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wlodi:
Thanks for giving us "Da Vinci" for free. Also, it seems that there's no DRM this time - they could at least keep the save sync http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes, I agree about that, but the most important part, they do save our level's right, for mp??
But eyas, that save synch systemw as great

Annjul555
02-22-2011, 11:43 AM
yey, dlc with Da vinci- thank you very much.
love my CE, everything included ;&gt;

hm change of date? shall i understand I will get my game on 18th not 17th?

wlodi
02-22-2011, 11:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:
The Codex Edition(hard copy) available in U.S?
Cant find it in the Ubishop. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The codex edition was previously only available in certain geographical regions and it wasn't available in US, so I'm sure nothing changed here - I guess Ubi somehow omitted that in the press release.

Mr_Shade
02-22-2011, 12:14 PM
For people asking about the DRM:

Ubisoft confirms that the PC version of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, after an initial login, will be playable offline in single player mode.

orxan91
02-22-2011, 12:22 PM
Yeah! Eventually they've thrown down upon this info that ACB won't have DRM protection!!!

Saikotek
02-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Great news! Thanks Mr_Shade. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

salad10203
02-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Hey Shade, I am a little confused. The initial login you are referring to, does that mean after I install the game and login once I can play offline without logging later? Because it could mean initial login each time. Thanks.

Annjul555
02-22-2011, 12:51 PM
not good. that means a lot of noobs in MP...

Mr_Shade
02-22-2011, 12:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by salad10203:
Hey Shade, I am a little confused. The initial login you are referring to, does that mean after I install the game and login once I can play offline without logging later? Because it could mean initial login each time. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's all I can say at present.

I am sure that closer to the release, more info will become available.

salad10203
02-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Okay...? lol, I understand, orders are orders.

tylukasj123
02-22-2011, 01:53 PM
I have Q guys, i dont buy CE editions of game, but i would really want to buy Codex edition.. i will be OK with normal too, i just want to ask, if codex edition is worth buying, thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ( What are your opinions? )

ThaWhistle
02-22-2011, 02:22 PM
Any news on the regions that the certain editions will be in?

This is what I get when I click the link for the Codex edition.

"Server Error"

I'm in the US. Btw, whats with this? "Releases: 2011/03/22"

AubreyWilborn
02-22-2011, 02:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lusankya84:

I don't really mind the Characters Cards or the map, but I would have loved to read the Codex. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watcha talking about Willis? On StEAM, the specs for THEIR Digital Deluxe Edition specifically say that Altair's codex will be included. Since it is digital, this probably means the codex will be a PDF, or something. That's alright by me.

As for this little bit of news-wow, I am excited. I am also a little humbled. I spent so many collective hours on here dissing Ubisoft, being mad at them. But I can't be mad at the editions of ACB PC that they've made available for PC gamers. Plus, they've clearly optimized ACB PC better for PC hardware. Lol, I guess I was wrong when I said that Ubisoft doesn't care about PC gamers. They do, they just work in mysterious ways.

Anyway, all that being said, I have one request for Ubisoft, and hopefully it is one that Mr. Shade, or any other mod can pass on. If you make any future AC games for PC, and you want to delay them, just say so at the very beginning. Speaking for myself personally, what angered me the most about the delay was that Ubisoft let us pre-order the game in May 2010, for a November 2010 release. Next time, just tell us right of the bat that the game will be made available later. If you do that, the real PC, AC fans will be ok with that. Especially if the delay means you're going to produce a high quality offering like ACB is obviously going to be.

All that being said, March 18th. can't come fast enough, and between ACB ans Shogun 2-maaan, my time through the summer is BOOKED.

AnthonyA85
02-22-2011, 02:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukasj12345:
I have Q guys, i dont buy CE editions of game, but i would really want to buy Codex edition.. i will be OK with normal too, i just want to ask, if codex edition is worth buying, thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ( What are your opinions? ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it can be worth getting, but you'll have to hurry, there probably aren't many of them left. It also depends on where you live, if you live outside the EU or Australia, your really not going to have much of a chance to get it.

My brother already preordered my copy of the Codex edition from Play.com, i checked today when i ordered the Play arts kai ezio figure from there (he let me use his account, so i was able to check), and since it's Limited Edition, they might run out soon after release, we don't know how many they made.

As for the details of the PC version, i'm happy to see we'll get the Leo DLC included (I kinda knew we would, since we weren't getting the Capernico DLC, and it's released on console on 8th of March), it's kind of a shame that the DDE won't get a degital copy of the Codex, MP cards or map (though the strategy guide comes with a map.) or Linage.

And its nice to hear that the DRM isn't as restrictive as it was for AC2, not that i have a poor connection mind you :-p

Dizlol
02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Got my Codex Edition Pre-Order still standing sicne octobre, i am very very happy now!

INSIEME PER LA VITTORIA!

AubreyWilborn
02-22-2011, 02:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukasj12345:
I have Q guys, i dont buy CE editions of game, but i would really want to buy Codex edition.. i will be OK with normal too, i just want to ask, if codex edition is worth buying, thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ( What are your opinions? ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it can be worth getting, but you'll have to hurry, there probably aren't many of them left. It also depends on where you live, if you live outside the EU or Australia, your really not going to have much of a chance to get it.

My brother already preordered my copy of the Codex edition from Play.com, i checked today when i ordered the Play arts kai ezio figure from there (he let me use his account, so i was able to check), and since it's Limited Edition, they might run out soon after release, we don't know how many they made.

As for the details of the PC version, i'm happy to see we'll get the Leo DLC included (I kinda knew we would, since we weren't getting the Capernico DLC, and it's released on console on 8th of March), it's kind of a shame that the DDE won't get a degital copy of the Codex, MP cards or map (though the strategy guide comes with a map.) or Linage.

And its nice to hear that the DRM isn't as restrictive as it was for AC2, not that i have a poor connection mind you :-p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guys, go on STEAM. The Digital Deluxe Edition that they're offering has:
1.the officer,

2.the harlequin,

3. Trajan's Market,

4.The Aquadauct,

5.the Helmschmied Dracen armor,

6.Altair's Codex,

7.the trading cards,

8.the game soundtrack,

9.Assasin's creed lineage-the live-action movie detailing the events directly prior to events in AC2.

10. A "Making-of" feature produced by the ACB developers

Oh...and perhaps the best part of all....if you order this thing right now it onl costs the same price as the STANDARD EDITION!

I think it's a steal, guys. the STEAM Digital Deluxe is basically a digital Codex edition. Which is great if you live in the states like I do. Ubisoft and STEAM are almost giving away all of the features for free. Man, I can't wait for March 18th.

EDIT: Lol, I forgot to mention the Map of Rome is included as well.

Lignjoslav
02-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Yay, pre-ordered Deluxe Edition on GamersGate. BTW, their offer is really good, they have a quiz (http://www.gamersgate.com/competition/assassins-creed-quiz) which, if solved correctly (mostly easy and then there's Google), gives you additional discount. In all, it cost me $39.96, which is €29 (plus you get bonus blue coins).

tylukasj123
02-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Thanks guys, i´m getting this for sure now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Hope there will be one for me, going to order it right now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lusankya84
02-22-2011, 02:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:

Watcha talking about Willis? On StEAM, the specs for THEIR Digital Deluxe Edition specifically say that Altair's codex will be included. Since it is digital, this probably means the codex will be a PDF, or something. That's alright by me.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I trust an official Ubisoft statement more than Steam, so I guess no codex, no cards and no map in the DDE.

figety
02-22-2011, 03:09 PM
After waiting 3 months for the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,which was complete bull,I get a release date from a retailer of 2/22/11 and finally that date rolls around and I go to the store to buy the game and guess what?I find out that Ubisoft has once again pushed back the release date.It was bad enough that you made all the PC gamers wait 3 months to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood.But then you give out a bogus release date.I have enjoyed Ubisoft games in the past,but I think I will pass on ACB since you guys can't seem to make up your minds on when you're going to release it.Think I will buy Dragon Age 2 instead,at least Bioware doesn't lie about release dates.I have to say that I am very disappointed in Ubisoft about this,and will be less likely to buy their games in the future.

Lignjoslav
02-22-2011, 03:11 PM
@ Lusankya84 & AubreyWilborn: Mind the following item in Ubi's list:

o Exclusive additional content featuring the Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood original soundtrack, galleries, Making-of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood…

I'd say "galleries"="cards" and "..."="more stuff (such as the Codex)". http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Couly1975
02-22-2011, 03:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by figety:
After waiting 3 months for the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,which was complete bull,I get a release date from a retailer of 2/22/11 and finally that date rolls around and I go to the store to buy the game and guess what?I find out that Ubisoft has once again pushed back the release date.It was bad enough that you made all the PC gamers wait 3 months to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood.But then you give out a bogus release date.I have enjoyed Ubisoft games in the past,but I think I will pass on ACB since you guys can't seem to make up your minds on when you're going to release it.Think I will buy Dragon Age 2 instead,at least Bioware doesn't lie about release dates.I have to say that I am very disappointed in Ubisoft about this,and will be less likely to buy their games in the future. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Who goes to a store without checking release dates?

AubreyWilborn
02-22-2011, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lignjoslav:
@ Lusankya84 & AubreyWilborn: Mind the following item in Ubi's list:

I'd say "galleries"="cards" and "..."="more stuff (such as the Codex)". http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah! Right you are...I stand corrected!

AubreyWilborn
02-22-2011, 03:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Couly1975:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by figety:
After waiting 3 months for the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,which was complete bull,I get a release date from a retailer of 2/22/11 and finally that date rolls around and I go to the store to buy the game and guess what?I find out that Ubisoft has once again pushed back the release date.It was bad enough that you made all the PC gamers wait 3 months to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood.But then you give out a bogus release date.I have enjoyed Ubisoft games in the past,but I think I will pass on ACB since you guys can't seem to make up your minds on when you're going to release it.Think I will buy Dragon Age 2 instead,at least Bioware doesn't lie about release dates.I have to say that I am very disappointed in Ubisoft about this,and will be less likely to buy their games in the future. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Who goes to a store without checking release dates? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This guy's post makes me appreciate how valuable of a resource Mr. Shade is. If it weren't for him giving us the latest info on the PC release, I would be just like this guy-one unhappy camper today.

Umm...so yeah, just to chime in with everyone else, Mr. Shade, thanks for keeping us PC gamers abreast of all the latest changes going on with ACB PC.

Oh..and for putting up with our discontent and our whining when we didn't know anything about the game.

restomaniac
02-22-2011, 03:32 PM
After waiting 3 months for the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,which was complete bull,I get a release date from a retailer of 2/22/11 and finally that date rolls around and I go to the store to buy the game and guess what?I find out that Ubisoft has once again pushed back the release date.It was bad enough that you made all the PC gamers wait 3 months to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood.But then you give out a bogus release date.I have enjoyed Ubisoft games in the past,but I think I will pass on ACB since you guys can't seem to make up your minds on when you're going to release it.Think I will buy Dragon Age 2 instead,at least Bioware doesn't lie about release dates.I have to say that I am very disappointed in Ubisoft about this,and will be less likely to buy their games in the future. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Your retailer is a fault NOT Ubisoft.
At no point did Ubisoft issue a feb release date.
Infact they were at pains to rubbish a feb release date as nothing more then guesswork by the retailers more than once.

restomaniac
02-22-2011, 03:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AubreyWilborn:
This guy's post makes me appreciate how valuable of a resource Mr. Shade is. If it weren't for him giving us the latest info on the PC release, I would be just like this guy-one unhappy camper today.

Umm...so yeah, just to chime in with everyone else, Mr. Shade, thanks for keeping us PC gamers abreast of all the latest changes going on with ACB PC.

Oh..and for putting up with our discontent and our whining when we didn't know anything about the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I concur.

LCGuardian
02-22-2011, 04:16 PM
I've been a big critic on this forum, but credit where credit is due.

Kudos to Ubisoft for including all DLC out of the box, and for providing a more reasonable version of the DRM when playing singleplayer.

Kudos to Shade for keeping us in the loop and putting up with all our gripes and complaints.

yuanxd
02-22-2011, 05:03 PM
Bought deluxe edition on steam. Anyway, anyone knows if the nick I will use on MP will be my uplay nick or steam nick?

whitestar85
02-22-2011, 05:11 PM
It's definitely a better system, but it's still not ideal. I'm assuming they're using the same system that AC2 is using now, like the Blizzard system, a check once as you start up the game.

So I've preordered on steam, and hopefully the server's reliability is good for when I want to play it. I'll just have to wait until the end of March to get it so I don't blast my internet cap away early in the month. Any idea on how big it will be?

monkeyuncle8
02-22-2011, 05:33 PM
does the digital delux come with both the harliquin and officer? or just one

yuanxd
02-22-2011, 05:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by monkeyuncle8:
does the digital delux come with both the harliquin and officer? or just one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both.

arveen11
02-23-2011, 01:05 AM
does my save game synch online even if there is no DRM in the single player mode? because i have 2 PCs and I want to play my save game on my 2 computers :&lt;

figety
02-23-2011, 01:53 AM
To reply to restomaniac's statement that Ubisoft did not give a Feb.release date,I think you are mistaken,because I did go to Ubisoft's site and that was the date given for release.I had GameStop look up the release date and it was indeed 2/22/11.Don't know where you are getting your info but I know what I saw on the website.And for the record,I DO check release dates before going to the store.

Annjul555
02-23-2011, 02:02 AM
dude, you dont understand. anything what shops showed before official announcement was wrong.
ubisoft gave a release date on 14th of Feb and confirmed it already so many times that release is 18th March.
they never said it was 22.02 even if half of US online shops showed that date.
there was no date on ubisoft site till announcement, damnit.

hreaper
02-23-2011, 02:42 AM
It's nice that Ubisoft is dropping the draconian always-on DRM. Though, I want to ask for some clarification.

They said that the single player game can be played offline after an initial login.

Can someone define this "initial login"? Are they saying that it's a one time activation after installing the game or do they mean you have to login every single time you start the game?

restomaniac
02-23-2011, 02:53 AM
To reply to restomaniac's statement that Ubisoft did not give a Feb.release date,I think you are mistaken,because I did go to Ubisoft's site and that was the date given for release.I had GameStop look up the release date and it was indeed 2/22/11.Don't know where you are getting your info but I know what I saw on the website.And for the record,I DO check release dates before going to the store. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Its strage then that I kept checking on Ubisoft site and I never saw THEM give any such release date.
Lots of gaming sites/shops gave guess dates.
Belive me if you went in a shop and asked for a release date for a game and they had guessed the release date at head office the guys in your local shop would only have the date they would have no clue it was a guess.
Ubigabe and Shade repeated the fact that 2/22/11 was a guess so many times it was untrue.
Ill say it again 2/22/11 was never an offical release date.

ace3001
02-23-2011, 05:55 AM
Finally, some concrete details in addition to the release date. I'm still mad at Ubisoft for the delay, but I guess they're doing a good job now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
But please Ubisoft, don't make false promises next time. If it's not gonna come out with console versions, just say that straight out, and I'm sure most grumbling would be gone.

wlodi
02-23-2011, 06:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But please Ubisoft, don't make false promises next time. If it's not gonna come out with console versions, just say that straight out, and I'm sure most grumbling would be gone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly. It was the third time you guys promised a simultaneous release and failed to deliver. It must have been rather annoying for most PC gamers.

ThaWhistle
02-23-2011, 07:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wlodi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">But please Ubisoft, don't make false promises next time. If it's not gonna come out with console versions, just say that straight out, and I'm sure most grumbling would be gone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly. It was the third time you guys promised a simultaneous release and failed to deliver. It must have been rather annoying for most PC gamers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

annoying is an understatement at best.

also, Shade, can we get some clarification on the regional availability of those versions? And we were previously told the release date was March 17th for NA, yet the Ubi website says March 22, whats hte deal here?

badassapple
02-23-2011, 08:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Looking forward to the release. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>thats very self indulgent.

ace3001
02-23-2011, 08:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by badassapple:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Looking forward to the release. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>thats very self indulgent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't see how looking forward to a game and being happy about free DLC is being self indulgent. o.O

ThaWhistle
02-23-2011, 09:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by badassapple:

Looking forward to the release. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>thats very self indulgent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't see how looking forward to a game and being happy about free DLC is being self indulgent. o.O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont feed the troll

Mr_Shade
02-23-2011, 10:36 AM
Please see the update to the first post.

The North American release date has now also been released - March 22nd.

If you are in any doubts about what day the game releases in your country - you can check using the links in the first post.

hoserama99
02-23-2011, 10:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

If you are in any doubts about what day the game releases in your country - you can check using the links in the first post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You guys did a Mac version of AC2, which was great - thanks! Any plans for a Mac version of AC:B?

Mr_Shade
02-23-2011, 10:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arveen11:
does my save game synch online even if there is no DRM in the single player mode? because i have 2 PCs and I want to play my save game on my 2 computers :&lt; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I will try and find out for you.

The Online Services Platform, DRM, is not just copy protection, but also added in the remove backup of saves - so removing part of the requirements, may also remove some of the benefits.

But I will see if I can get some info..

ThaWhistle
02-23-2011, 12:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

If you are in any doubts about what day the game releases in your country - you can check using the links in the first post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so the "Server error" message I get from clicking the codex edition link means there is no codex edition for the US?

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubin.../productID.209161700 (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/productID.209161700)

and for the record, having to wait a few days for it in the US is annoying, but the fact we were previously told the 17th is more annoying. Just something to chew on when this happens again same time next year.

soccer06
02-23-2011, 12:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

so the "Server error" message I get from clicking the codex edition link means there is no codex edition for the US?

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubin.../productID.209161700 (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/productID.209161700)

and for the record, having to wait a few days for it in the US is annoying, but the fact we were previously told the 17th is more annoying. Just something to chew on when this happens again same time next year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't the Assassin's Creed series developed by Ubisoft Montreal? Shouldn't that mean that, at the very least, we get the same release date as everywhere else?

It's just delay, delay, delay.....

UtherIV
02-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Hi. I started a topic with these quories, but since this one seems to be answering a lot of questions, I'll ask 'em here:

I recently noticed Brotherhood is ready for pre-order from both retails and digital-download solutions.
There's a couple of things I'd like to clarify before purchase:
1. Will the MP use Steam's, dedicated, or Ubisoft's servers for connection? I'd really like to know this- As I'm from Argentina, playing with low ping isn't as easy as in Europe or North America.
2. Will the MP support "cross-console" matchs? (Something like, I play on the PC against a PS3 user).
3. Will both retail and Steam versions bring the all-time-internet DRM? Or just the retail version?
4. If I buy it retail, will it be possible to redeem it on Steam? (Not the Digital Deluxe Ed., just the standard one).

Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

See ya

PS: Sorry for the off-topic but does anyone know if D2D downloads retail files or modified ones?
Thanks again

MrGerbz
02-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Zomg, title in caps, this thread should be locked tbh!

Annjul555
02-23-2011, 01:31 PM
the date for Europe is still 17th March?

Saikotek
02-23-2011, 01:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Annjul555:
the date for Europe is still 17th March? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that it is 18th March as it says on the first page.

Annjul555
02-23-2011, 02:11 PM
well for my country ubi online store shows the date 17.03 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Windrius
02-23-2011, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saikotek:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Annjul555:
the date for Europe is still 17th March? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that it is 18th March as it says on the first page. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Says 17th of March in Ubisoft.
Also is March even written with a capital M?

Lusankya84
02-23-2011, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UtherIV:
Hi. I started a topic with these quories, but since this one seems to be answering a lot of questions, I'll ask 'em here:

I recently noticed Brotherhood is ready for pre-order from both retails and digital-download solutions.
There's a couple of things I'd like to clarify before purchase:
1. Will the MP use Steam's, dedicated, or Ubisoft's servers for connection? I'd really like to know this- As I'm from Argentina, playing with low ping isn't as easy as in Europe or North America.
2. Will the MP support "cross-console" matchs? (Something like, I play on the PC against a PS3 user).
3. Will both retail and Steam versions bring the all-time-internet DRM? Or just the retail version?
4. If I buy it retail, will it be possible to redeem it on Steam? (Not the Digital Deluxe Ed., just the standard one).

Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

See ya

PS: Sorry for the off-topic but does anyone know if D2D downloads retail files or modified ones?
Thanks again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Probably no dedicated servers.
2. No
3. No version whatsoever will have permanent internet DRM
4. No

ROFLBOT
02-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Will I be able to play AC:B on max settings with
AMD Phenom x4 9750 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB ram
ATI HD 4870 1 GB
Windows xp service pack 3

ThaWhistle
02-23-2011, 02:51 PM
if not max, certainly high up there.

wlodi
02-23-2011, 03:28 PM
PC Gamer has published a preview of the PC version of ACB. The article includes screenshots of the game running in full HD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02...brotherhood-preview/ (http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/22/assassins-creed-brotherhood-preview/)

AubreyWilborn
02-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Exactly. It was the third time you guys promised a simultaneous release and failed to deliver. It must have been rather annoying for most PC gamers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen, preach, and pass the bible. Ubisoft needs to not promise a PC version release at the same time as the console release, and then not follow through with it. I mean, most PC gamers can understand if you need extra time to polish and create a PC version of a game. Just don't lie to us, and say you'll have it out along with the console version. Don't lie to us.

Mr. Shade-please pass all of this on to your bossess. PC gamers don't neccesarily mind waiting for their version to come out. However, Ubisoft should be STRAIGHTFORWARD with such a dealy and announce it RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING. People hate being tricked.

UtherIV
02-23-2011, 06:41 PM
1. Probably no dedicated servers.
2. No
3. No version whatsoever will have permanent internet DRM
4. No </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks, Lusankya84.
What still intrigates me is which kind of server will ACB use (probably Ubisoft's?) and whether there would be Latin American servers (or low ping in Argentina =/).
If there's a chance for low-ping MP here, I will buy this in the next week or so over Steam =D

hoserama99
02-23-2011, 07:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UtherIV:
What still intrigates me is which kind of server will ACB use (probably Ubisoft's?) and whether there would be Latin American servers (or low ping in Argentina =/).
If there's a chance for low-ping MP here, I will buy this in the next week or so over Steam =D </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was under the impression it used peer hosting, so it'll probably just depend on your ping times to the other players.

UtherIV
02-23-2011, 08:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hoserama99:
I was under the impression it used peer hosting, so it'll probably just depend on your ping times to the other players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sooo... something like "Alien Swarm", HAWX, L4D/2 hosting?
Great! xD BTW thanks hoserama99
Mr_Shade, could you please confirm this?

LShow
02-23-2011, 11:54 PM
Love the DLC will be free and you guys aren't charging $60 for it here in the states, but I really hope the DRM is just a one-time online activation thing. While logging in online every time I want to play isn't terrible compared to AC2's DRM, it's still far from ideal. As someone who fully intends to buy this game with my hard earned money, I feel I have every right to be able to play the game whether I'm online at home or say at an Airport, Hotel, abroad, or anywhere else where I have no easy way to get online. Unfortunately with my ISP, internet outages are not uncommon either, and it's always a shame not to be able to play an awesome single player game like AC just because I'm having some Internet connection issues.

Without getting into too much more depth, I think this article from rockpapershotgun (http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/02/23/opinion-ubisoft-drm/) sums up my opinion pretty well. Using just a one-time online activation system (not unlike Valve and Blizzard do for their games) I'm sure you guys will win back a lot of support from disgruntled PC gamers from the AC2 DRM debacle. Again, thanks for giving the DLC for free, but I'd love to see the AC Brotherhood PC release go as smooth as possible, with little to complain about from us hardcore PC gamers!

LCGuardian
02-24-2011, 01:03 AM
PC Gamer has published a preview of the PC version of ACB. The article includes screenshots of the game running in full HD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02...brotherhood-preview/ (http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/22/assassins-creed-brotherhood-preview/) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good find.

Interesting article. Nice to see that they reach a similar conclusion to some of us on this forum, that there doesn't seem to be sufficient content or changes to justify the 5 month delay.

But the screenshots look fantastic.

g3n3r41xan
02-24-2011, 04:58 AM
Shade I have another quick question.
Now that Ubi is removing the always-on DRM from Brotherhood, do you think they will release a patch to do the same thing for AC2 or is AC2 gonna have the DRM all the time.
Thanks.

wlodi
02-24-2011, 05:21 AM
The DRM in AC2 has been already patched, you can play the game in offine mode after the initial login and that's what I think will be in ACB, too.

Lignjoslav
02-24-2011, 07:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LShow:
Love the DLC will be free and you guys aren't charging $60 for it here in the states, but I really hope the DRM is just a one-time online activation thing. While logging in online every time I want to play isn't terrible compared to AC2's DRM, it's still far from ideal. As someone who fully intends to buy this game with my hard earned money, I feel I have every right to be able to play the game whether I'm online at home or say at an Airport, Hotel, abroad, or anywhere else where I have no easy way to get online. Unfortunately with my ISP, internet outages are not uncommon either, and it's always a shame not to be able to play an awesome single player game like AC just because I'm having some Internet connection issues. ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hear, hear! Changing DRM so that the player doesn't have to be online all the time, just whenever he wishes to play the game, sounds almost like someone's making a bit of a joke. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Lusankya84
02-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Hi, in the newest "Ubisoft TV" Episode
http://ubitv.de.ubi.com/index....=0&games_id=7&side=1 (http://ubitv.de.ubi.com/index.php?vid=4012&listsort=3&theme_id=0&pid=0&games_id=7&side=1)
they say the PC version will also include the Copernicus DLC. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lignjoslav
02-24-2011, 07:36 AM
Good news, Lusankya! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Uplay question: Is there an alternative method of unlocking Uplay rewards, like doing something in the game, or do they just have to be "purchased" for Uplay points?

Annjul555
02-24-2011, 08:09 AM
http://ubitv.de.ubi.com/index....=0&games_id=7&side=1 (http://ubitv.de.ubi.com/index.php?vid=4012&listsort=3&theme_id=0&pid=0&games_id=7&side=1)
they say the PC version will also include the Copernicus DLC. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Im not sure to believe what you've said,
since Gabe told that Copernicus is exclusive and probably will not be inside PC version.
And Shade posted lately (1 page)the detais for PC versions and there is no word of this DLC.

surprise- i didnt understand a word the guy said (I remember he mentioned copernicus) so that video wasnt sth plesant to hear, still- I saw some new materials which I havent seen, better than nothin.

wlodi
02-24-2011, 08:48 AM
they say the PC version will also include the Copernicus DLC. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeeees, this is so awesome! I was hoping they're going to include this one as well - sweet. I think I'm gonna become a fan of German Ubisoft now, they had like three episodes about the PC version of ACB already http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

hoserama99
02-24-2011, 09:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lignjoslav:
Hear, hear! Changing DRM so that the player doesn't have to be online all the time, just whenever he wishes to play the game, sounds almost like someone's making a bit of a joke. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is actually how Steam works by default, and I think it's acceptable. So long as they have some kind of "offline" mode for laptop travelling use (like Steam does), I'd be satisfied.

Lusankya84
02-24-2011, 10:57 AM

since Gabe told that Copernicus is exclusive and probably will not be inside PC version.
And Shade posted lately (1 page)the detais for PC versions and there is no word of this DLC.

surprise- i didnt understand a word the guy said (I remember he mentioned copernicus) so that video wasnt sth plesant to hear, still- I saw some new materials which I havent seen, better than nothin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I hope it is true, but unless I read something really official I won't believe it either. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Lignjoslav
02-24-2011, 12:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hoserama99:
This is actually how Steam works by default, and I think it's acceptable. So long as they have some kind of "offline" mode for laptop travelling use (like Steam does), I'd be satisfied. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yup, Steamworks is exactly like this DRM, only with an offline mode. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Lusankya84
02-24-2011, 12:14 PM

surprise- i didnt understand a word the guy said (I remember he mentioned copernicus) so that video wasnt sth plesant to hear, still- I saw some new materials which I havent seen, better than nothin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I hope it is true, but unless I read something really official I won't believe it either. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol, I watched it again and now the Copernicus part is missing, it was cut out!
This means it was an error and Copernicus will stay exclusive, I think.

Sorry.

Windrius
02-24-2011, 12:23 PM
3 Weeks left till AC:B :&gt;
Can't wait.

Annjul555
02-24-2011, 01:10 PM
the release date of ACB is later than DA2.
After playin the demo, I dont care anymore to wait for AC xD

Lignjoslav
02-24-2011, 01:20 PM
I haven't realized the two games were similar?

It's been snowing for three days non-stop and Brotherhood won't be out for another 22 days, why can't I go to hibernation for three weeks?! Hmm, I'm seriously tempted to give that a try, devastate the fridge and hit the sack and see what happens. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

salad10203
02-24-2011, 01:32 PM
I was pumped for DA2 but I am sort of worn out on RPG's and Bioware in general, so I will probably get it later this year.

Farlander1991
02-24-2011, 03:09 PM
I have a question. Will or will not the NA/Canadian region have the Limited Codex Edition? Do I have to order from Europe?

Question #2: You want to say that NA/Canadian region won't have any kind of retail boxed collector's edition, just digital?

Macwa
02-24-2011, 04:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Reply </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I pre-ordert the Codex edition in september.
and now I get an e-mail that it will not be distributed in the netherlands. I'm a bit ****ed off. I had saved up for it.
the worst part is that the ubishop sells it but the pre-order button has been taken away. ist like a dangeling carrot at the end of a rope.

LShow
02-24-2011, 06:19 PM
The DRM in AC2 has been already patched, you can play the game in offine mode after the initial login and that's what I think will be in ACB, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I heard the patched AC2 DRM still requires an online login everytime you want to play? I'll have to reinstall the game to check, but that system still seems lacking as it prevents you from playing the game if you're somewhere without internet. Really hope this isn't what they're planning to bring to Brotherhood. 1 time activation like Steamworks would be a much better setup.

soccer06
02-24-2011, 06:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LShow:
The DRM in AC2 has been already patched, you can play the game in offine mode after the initial login and that's what I think will be in ACB, too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I heard the patched AC2 DRM still requires an online login everytime you want to play? I'll have to reinstall the game to check, but that system still seems lacking as it prevents you from playing the game if you're somewhere without internet. Really hope this isn't what they're planning to bring to Brotherhood. 1 time activation like Steamworks would be a much better setup. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it still requires you to run the launcher every time you start AC2 and check for an internet connection.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that this is the way it is going to be for Brotherhood as well.

Iamdropbear
02-24-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm still confused about one thing. I plan on buying the DVD version in case I get a new PC, and I am wondering which versions will be available as a physical copy.

AcreedMoney
02-25-2011, 12:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by soccer06:

I heard the patched AC2 DRM still requires an online login everytime you want to play? I'll have to reinstall the game to check, but that system still seems lacking as it prevents you from playing the game if you're somewhere without internet. Really hope this isn't what they're planning to bring to Brotherhood. 1 time activation like Steamworks would be a much better setup. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it still requires you to run the launcher every time you start AC2 and check for an internet connection.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that this is the way it is going to be for Brotherhood as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'm worried this is what Brotherhood will have as well. A lot of gaming sites are giving Ubi a lot of props for getting rid of the always online DRM, but I think a lot of them are assuming this is just a 1-time activation thing, which really hasn't been confirmed by their announcement. Requiring an online check every time we play really isn't that much better. Hope I'm wrong, but the fact they're being so vague with this "initial login" stuff without clarifying doesn't inspire much confidence.

Shleng
02-25-2011, 12:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AcreedMoney:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by soccer06:

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that this is the way it is going to be for Brotherhood as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'm worried this is what Brotherhood will have as well. A lot of gaming sites are giving Ubi a lot of props for getting rid of the always online DRM, but I think a lot of them are assuming this is just a 1-time activation thing, which really hasn't been confirmed by their announcement. Requiring an online check every time we play really isn't that much better. Hope I'm wrong, but the fact they're being so vague with this "initial login" stuff without clarifying doesn't inspire much confidence. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gabe has written that there is only a one time activation when you install the game. If you had read his twitter on the homepage when they first confirmed the PC specs you would have known.

@UbiGabe will we need a permanent internet connection to play the pc version like ac:2?
9:55 AM Feb 23rd via web

@yug2588 You will not need a permanent internet connection, no. An initial online authentication is, however, required.

There you go.

bveUSbve
02-25-2011, 01:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shleng:
@UbiGabe will we need a permanent internet connection to play the pc version like ac:2?

@yug2588 You will not need a permanent internet connection, no. An initial online authentication is, however, required. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yesterday I searched for "definitive" answers regarding the "new"(?) DRM-scheme, and somewhere those Twitter-sentences came up. They appeared to confirm the version that either just a one-time "activation" would be necessary or even that might be voluntarily.

BUT -- that's just some TWITTER, hardly an official announcement.

On the other hand, the statements you cited once again use that vague phrasing about "initial login". That could be a one-time thing AS WELL AS a login every time you want to launch the game ...

Ubisoft need to explicitly clarify the matter or gamers like me, who didn't buy any games infected by draconian Ubisoft-DRM and won't in the future will have to wait further -- and if the current trend of "informing" the public continues, we might wait for a looong time (which can be considered not so bad as within some months the price will drop significantly ... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif).

Shleng
02-25-2011, 01:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bveUSbve:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shleng:

@yug2588 You will not need a permanent internet connection, no. An initial online authentication is, however, required. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yesterday I searched for "definitive" answers regarding the "new"(?) DRM-scheme, and somewhere those Twitter-sentences came up. They appeared to confirm the version that either just a one-time "activation" would be necessary or even that might be voluntarily.

On the other hand, the statements you cited once again use that vague phrasing about "initial login". That could be a one-time thing AS WELL AS a login every time you want to launch the game ...

Ubisoft need to explicitly clarify the matter or gamers like me, who didn't buy any games infected by draconian Ubisoft-DRM and won't in the future will have to wait further -- and if the current trend of "informing" the public continues, we might wait for a looong time (which can be considered not so bad as within some months the price will drop significantly ... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=48190

Happy now?

AcreedMoney
02-25-2011, 02:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bveUSbve:

Ubisoft need to explicitly clarify the matter or gamers like me, who didn't buy any games infected by draconian Ubisoft-DRM and won't in the future will have to wait further -- and if the current trend of "informing" the public continues, we might wait for a looong time (which can be considered not so bad as within some months the price will drop significantly ... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=48190

Happy now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the link, but that still uses the vague "initial login" quote, so it's hardly a confirmation either way. The reason we're confused on this is the current AC2 DRM requires an initial online login every time you play, so Ubisoft could easily be talking about this same sort of DRM again. Until they explicitly state it's a 1-time online activation and that's all, this is going to continue to be a point of confusion till the actual release.

bveUSbve
02-25-2011, 03:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thanks for the link, but that still uses the vague "initial login" quote, so it's hardly a confirmation either way. The reason we're confused on this is the current AC2 DRM requires an initial online login every time you play, so Ubisoft could easily be talking about this same sort of DRM again. Until they explicitly state it's a 1-time online activation and that's all, this is going to continue to be a point of confusion till the actual release. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly.

I wonder, what's so hard to understand about the fact, that "initial login" as well as "initial authentication" could mean different things?

With current knowledge I must say, all those online-media who praise Ubisoft for "dropping their controversial DRM" seem to be ignorant and/or lazy.
Of course it STILL is "controversial" if a game requires to login somewhere every time you want to start playing ... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

arveen11
02-25-2011, 03:49 AM
so does it mean that saved games are not synchronized online? T_T because I'm playing in 2 PCs

can someone answer this T_T

Lusankya84
02-25-2011, 05:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arveen11:
so does it mean that saved games are not synchronized online? T_T because I'm playing in 2 PCs

can someone answer this T_T </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I understand that you can optionally choose online synchronization, but you're not forced to do so.

d00d4h
02-25-2011, 05:51 AM
My guess is that it will be the same DRM as AC2 ended up as - i.e. login to the server each time you play, synch game and then play.

The fact that the game also has UPlay actions and rewards tends to indicate (to me at least) that there is some form of internet access required.

I only bought AC2 once the DRM scheme was patched to the current level. On the assumption that ACB will implement the same level of DRM, I have preordered it.

wlodi
02-25-2011, 08:42 AM
It's still not clear what "initial login" and "initial online authentication" mean, because there's no definite statement. If they changed this DRM completely to a one time activation on the first run, I'm sure they would say that it's "acitvation", not "initial login".

Please, Ubisoft - can you create some kind of FAQ for the upcoming PC version of ACB? This will help avoid all the confusion.

ace3001
02-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Btw, guys, a little off topic, but how many days do you think it would take to download the digital deluxe edition (from Steam, not UbiShop) on 512k ADSL?

salad10203
02-25-2011, 10:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
Btw, guys, a little off topic, but how many days do you think it would take to download the digital deluxe edition (from Steam, not UbiShop) on 512k ADSL? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With this, http://www.t1shopper.com/tools...wnloadcalculator.php (http://www.t1shopper.com/tools/calculate/downloadcalculator.php)

It puts you at one day and a half, but it might be more if you aren't using all of your connection for the dl.

LShow
02-26-2011, 12:14 AM
Sent a tweet to UbiGabe last night asking for clarification on the DRM (1 time online activation or if an online sign in is required every time) and didn't get a response back. Will try again next week if Ubisoft still hasn't cleared this up by then.

ace3001
02-26-2011, 03:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by salad10203:
Btw, guys, a little off topic, but how many days do you think it would take to download the digital deluxe edition (from Steam, not UbiShop) on 512k ADSL? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With this, http://www.t1shopper.com/tools...wnloadcalculator.php (http://www.t1shopper.com/tools/calculate/downloadcalculator.php)

It puts you at one day and a half, but it might be more if you aren't using all of your connection for the dl. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks. Hmmm... Three nights should do it then, I guess. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
One gripe I have with Steam is that their remaining time calculation is way off. When I downloaded DA2 demo, it always showed 3 hours and then went down from that, though it actually took me more than 9 hours.

Btw, anyone have trouble with adding this to the steam wishlist, btw? Not a big problem, but it irks me that my wishlist doesn't have my most anticipated game. I always get an "Oops, sorry" message.

dex3108
02-26-2011, 07:38 AM
I am ready for 17th March http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/592/122qa.th.png (http://img84.imageshack.us/i/122qa.png/)

Lignjoslav
02-26-2011, 12:01 PM
LOL, small world, Dex! Greetings from Ivan(4) from BoL, can't wait to see you in multi. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

dex3108
02-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Indeed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif We should organize BOL clan http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

crazzykilla2007
02-27-2011, 01:57 AM
Hey everyone, If I pre order the codex edition from the Ubistore or from Play when should it arrive on release day or prob a few days later? havnt really preordered anything only before, do they dispatch them early or do they ship on release day?

Thanks

sheld512
02-27-2011, 11:41 AM
hey is the codex edition available in usa? cause i really want to pre order it and i need to know if i should pre order that edition or regular since that one might only ship to europe.

Dizlol
02-27-2011, 01:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sheld512:
hey is the codex edition available in usa? cause i really want to pre order it and i need to know if i should pre order that edition or regular since that one might only ship to europe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Codex is Europe only, u can download the Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam though, has all the Codex stuff (Digital) for the price of the normal version (As Pre-Order Bonus)

xangan
02-27-2011, 01:06 PM
Help! If I pre-order the game I will be able to download it 17th March ? ( there will be lot's of people trying to download it )

Dizlol
02-27-2011, 01:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xangan:
Help! If I pre-order the game I will be able to download it 17th March ? ( there will be lot's of people trying to download it ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

sheld512
02-27-2011, 02:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JerfyNL:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sheld512:
hey is the codex edition available in usa? cause i really want to pre order it and i need to know if i should pre order that edition or regular since that one might only ship to europe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Codex is Europe only, u can download the Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam though, has all the Codex stuff (Digital) for the price of the normal version (As Pre-Order Bonus) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>that sucks i really wanted the codex :\ guess i'll get the second best thing.

sheld512
02-27-2011, 02:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JerfyNL:

Codex is Europe only, u can download the Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam though, has all the Codex stuff (Digital) for the price of the normal version (As Pre-Order Bonus) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i just read the help thing for ubisoft physical products it says they send to the usa and all 48 continential states. so i'm really confused at this point.

Dizlol
02-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Codex is Europe only, u can download the Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam though, has all the Codex stuff (Digital) for the price of the normal version (As Pre-Order Bonus) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i just read the help thing for ubisoft physical products it says they send to the usa and all 48 continential states. so i'm really confused at this point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might be that the restriction only applies to retailers, then you should be fine mate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AcreedMoney
02-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Sent a tweet to UbiGabe last night asking for clarification on the DRM (1 time online activation or if an online sign in is required every time) and didn't get a response back. Will try again next week if Ubisoft still hasn't cleared this up by then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, did the same on Friday after reading a few of his tweets addressing the DRM but stopping short of confirming if it's just 1-time activation or not. No reply yet but don't think they're available over the weekend. Definitely will try again next week if I don't hear anything.

sheld512
02-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Codex is Europe only, u can download the Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam though, has all the Codex stuff (Digital) for the price of the normal version (As Pre-Order Bonus) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i just read the help thing for ubisoft physical products it says they send to the usa and all 48 continential states. so i'm really confused at this point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might be that the restriction only applies to retailers, then you should be fine mate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>nice

sheld512
02-28-2011, 09:05 AM
After waiting 3 months for the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,which was complete bull,I get a release date from a retailer of 2/22/11 and finally that date rolls around and I go to the store to buy the game and guess what?I find out that Ubisoft has once again pushed back the release date.It was bad enough that you made all the PC gamers wait 3 months to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood.But then you give out a bogus release date.I have enjoyed Ubisoft games in the past,but I think I will pass on ACB since you guys can't seem to make up your minds on when you're going to release it.Think I will buy Dragon Age 2 instead,at least Bioware doesn't lie about release dates.I have to say that I am very disappointed in Ubisoft about this,and will be less likely to buy their games in the future. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i can see your point of view but it's not bad to be patient but if they delay it again i'm just gonna give up on assassin's creed brotherhood cause people are starting to say assassin's creed 3 is coming out in 2011 so if it doesn't come out march i quit on this assassin's creed game.

ThaWhistle
03-01-2011, 12:05 AM
After waiting 3 months for the PC version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,which was complete bull,I get a release date from a retailer of 2/22/11 and finally that date rolls around and I go to the store to buy the game and guess what?I find out that Ubisoft has once again pushed back the release date.It was bad enough that you made all the PC gamers wait 3 months to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood.But then you give out a bogus release date.I have enjoyed Ubisoft games in the past,but I think I will pass on ACB since you guys can't seem to make up your minds on when you're going to release it.Think I will buy Dragon Age 2 instead,at least Bioware doesn't lie about release dates.I have to say that I am very disappointed in Ubisoft about this,and will be less likely to buy their games in the future. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i can see your point of view but it's not bad to be patient but if they delay it again i'm just gonna give up on assassin's creed brotherhood cause people are starting to say assassin's creed 3 is coming out in 2011 so if it doesn't come out march i quit on this assassin's creed game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

did you read the first post in the thread? the game is coming out march 18th in europe, and march 22 in north america.

MinerVAX09
03-01-2011, 06:40 AM
I live in the Philippines, would I be able to buy the game exactly on March 22??? And yes, I would be buying awesome Codex Edition

PS: It's good to be back on the forum

wlodi
03-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Find a retailer and ask him the questions about ordering. They should know all the details about ordering in your country.

Annjul555
03-01-2011, 09:54 AM
wow, thats really cool ubi! -.-
i just got the information that in my shop a lot of people have now their preorders of LCE canceled cause they the retailer limited copies.
And my pre-order was also canceled, just before the release. And for the others, the prize went up.
They were lucky to give us another strange edition with figure which i havent seen but still I pay even more than before without codex, cards and map. Still, i preordered this one, everything better than standard edition. Great, thank you so much ubi! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

dex3108
03-01-2011, 10:42 AM
That is why i have preordered digital edition :d

Dizlol
03-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Pre ordered my codex edition right when it got announced so i hope i'm fine, and i got 75 uPlay points to unlock all rewards, can't wait!

AnthonyA85
03-01-2011, 02:49 PM
wow, thats really cool ubi! -.-
i just got the information that in my shop a lot of people have now their preorders of LCE canceled cause they the retailer limited copies.
And my pre-order was also canceled, just before the release. And for the others, the prize went up.
They were lucky to give us another strange edition with figure which i havent seen but still I pay even more than before without codex, cards and map. Still, i preordered this one, everything better than standard edition. Great, thank you so much ubi! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your pre-order of the Codex Edition was cancled? where did you order it from?

Annjul555
03-01-2011, 03:32 PM
polish online store, one of the best actually.
guy just sent email which said sth like "company reduced for us number of copies so we have to cancel some of yours" marvellous, really.

from what Ive heard on the other online stores there is similiar situation.
stupid thing to do, firstly they should have done a little list of pre-orders, then if the copies they got would be bigger, start to selling again.

and now its like too many people pre-ordered so they cut us off. and those who were fast enough to pre=order sooner will have to pay more. LOL.

Fortunately, the same store offered another edition of the game which doesnt look so bad, so I ordered it immidiately. Better this than nothing.

Dizlol
03-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Feel bad for u man http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ThaWhistle
03-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I hope they dont sell out of the digital deluxe edition!

/sarcasm mode off

wlodi
03-01-2011, 06:03 PM
It seems I've pre-ordered in the same shop as Annjul555 - my pre-ordered was canceled and I've actually ordered this edition of the game four days after the pre-orders started. It's outrageous, really. I don't know the reason it happened, any word on codex edition availability in other countries? It's unacceptable, anyway. The shop offered us a different edition with Ezio figurine, but I would prefer the digital edition, which features all the things from Codex Edition, but it's more expensive than the "physical" Codex Edition - it's crazy! It seems it's a disappointment after disappointment, first the delay, now this happening.

AubreyWilborn
03-01-2011, 06:06 PM
polish online store, one of the best actually.
guy just sent email which said sth like "company reduced for us number of copies so we have to cancel some of yours" marvellous, really.

from what Ive heard on the other online stores there is similiar situation.
stupid thing to do, firstly they should have done a little list of pre-orders, then if the copies they got would be bigger, start to selling again.

and now its like too many people pre-ordered so they cut us off. and those who were fast enough to pre=order sooner will have to pay more. LOL.

Fortunately, the same store offered another edition of the game which doesnt look so bad, so I ordered it immidiately. Better this than nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel bad for you too, Annjul. That really sucks. I went through similar stuff when my original, pre-order from Best Buy was canceled. Are you sure you don't wanna get the Digital Deluxe version off STEAM? I pre-ordered that, and canceled my existing pre-order at Gamestop when I saw all of the details.

wlodi
03-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Are you sure you don't wanna get the Digital Deluxe version off STEAM? I pre-ordered that, and canceled my existing pre-order at Gamestop when I saw all of the details. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's the problem, the digital deluxe edition is way too overpriced for our geographical country - we're both from Poland and they enforce the general EU prices for us, which is 49,99€, when the UK price is similar to the price of most games here - 29,99£. Welcome to unfair prices of digital distribution.

arveen11
03-01-2011, 08:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
I live in the Philippines, would I be able to buy the game exactly on March 22??? And yes, I would be buying awesome Codex Edition

PS: It's good to be back on the forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey pal, i live also in the philippines. where will you buy the codex edition? can you please tell me? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Annjul555
03-02-2011, 12:26 AM
just like wlodi said, digital edition is way too expensive for our country, Id rather pay less to get edition without codex, rome map and cards...
its not that bad actually, as long as I will get 'inside stuff' like characters and missions, im happy.

well, such things happen... next time I must be quicker and just after newsletter pre-order exclusive edition. At least my DA2 and Witcher2 preorders are safe.

MinerVAX09
03-02-2011, 04:37 AM
Find a retailer and ask him the questions about ordering. They should know all the details about ordering in your country. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already asked the best in my country (Philippines), and the most trustworthy, frankly...But they don't know when there will be the Codex Edition, they have only heard it from me, but I made a reservation on the day of the release, granted, they actually have it...Now that's a good thing right?

Windrius
03-02-2011, 06:03 AM
Are you sure you don't wanna get the Digital Deluxe version off STEAM? I pre-ordered that, and canceled my existing pre-order at Gamestop when I saw all of the details. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's the problem, the digital deluxe edition is way too overpriced for our geographical country - we're both from Poland and they enforce the general EU prices for us, which is 49,99€, when the UK price is similar to the price of most games here - 29,99£. Welcome to unfair prices of digital distribution. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what you mean! Did you know that in NA it costs only $50.00!
Price is so unfair for us europeans.

Lignjoslav
03-02-2011, 06:11 AM
You should have gone with GamersGate, they had, and possibly stil have, a deal where you could get the game for just 29€ ($39.96 to be precise). I posted about it, but apparently not many people saw it.

EDIT: It looks like the offer is still standing, current regular price on GG is $50, but with this quiz (http://www.gamersgate.com/competition/assassins-creed-quiz) you can knock another 20% ($10) off the price.

@ MinerVAX09 Well, it's probably your best bet, although if they only heard about the Codex Edition from you, then there's a good chance that you'll have to be downgraded or accept a refund.

Special editions often have problems finding their way to smaller markets, I think that people in my country will only get to see the Codex Edition in pictures. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

MinerVAX09
03-02-2011, 06:42 AM
You should have gone with GamersGate, they had, and possibly stil have, a deal where you could get the game for just 29€ ($39.96 to be precise). I posted about it, but apparently not many people saw it.

EDIT: It looks like the offer is still standing, current regular price on GG is $50, but with this quiz (http://www.gamersgate.com/competition/assassins-creed-quiz) you can knock another 20% ($10) off the price.

@ MinerVAX09 Well, it's probably your best bet, although if they only heard about the Codex Edition from you, then there's a good chance that you'll have to be downgraded or accept a refund.

Just remembered Codex Edition is only in Europe and some parts in Asia, I think...And it's most likely for the Digital Deluxe Edition to be released here, even if the store hasn't heard of it prior to the release, I'm sure they will have it in stock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mighty_bulldogs
03-02-2011, 04:15 PM
It's still not clear what "initial login" and "initial online authentication" mean, because there's no definite statement. If they changed this DRM completely to a one time activation on the first run, I'm sure they would say that it's "acitvation", not "initial login".

Please, Ubisoft - can you create some kind of FAQ for the upcoming PC version of ACB? This will help avoid all the confusion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only reason I can come up with for this information not being freely available this close to release is that they don't want us to know it's a login on every session. Pretty scummy tactic if that's the case, pure speculation of course, but what other reason would they have to not tell us?

Harold18
03-02-2011, 04:30 PM
What I think initial login means is that the game needs an internet connection to start up BUT wont need a continuous connection (like AC2) while playing the game (except for multiplayer ofcourse) so in a sense you still need an internet connection to play the game but only just to start it up.

soccer06
03-02-2011, 04:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harold18:
What I think initial login means is that the game needs an internet connection to start up BUT wont need a continuous connection (like AC2) while playing the game (except for multiplayer ofcourse) so in a sense you still need an internet connection to play the game but only just to start it up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what we are hoping against. We are hoping that what it means is an internet connection upon installation, but none thereafter.

However, the consensus seems to be what you said, that an internet connection will be needed every time we want to play the game. Which is still unacceptable.

LShow
03-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Good news about the DRM. This comes from Gabe Graziani, the community dev for Ubi on the subject of online activation:

"It's one-time, however, if you want to use online features such as Uplay or Multiplayer, then you'll need to log in."

http://twitter.com/#!/UbiGabe/...us/43088620147585024 (http://twitter.com/#!/UbiGabe/status/43088620147585024)

Not sure if this counts as an official confirmation, but Gabe has been involved with Brotherhood for a while, so he seems like a legit source to me.

Iamdropbear
03-02-2011, 05:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Good news about the DRM. This comes from Gabe Graziani, the community dev for Ubi on the subject of online activation:

"It's one-time, however, if you want to use online features such as Uplay or Multiplayer, then you'll need to log in."

http://twitter.com/#!/UbiGabe/...us/43088620147585024

Not sure if this counts as an official confirmation, but Gabe has been involved with Brotherhood for a while, so he seems like a legit source to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gabe is definitely legit, his twitter feed is on the assassin's creed site. Great news, as long as he understood the question, which was worded differently each time the guy asked it and may have been misunderstood.

LShow
03-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Here's another confirmation (http://www.bluesnews.com/s/119260/assassin_s-creed-brotherhood-drm-clarification). The question in this tweet was very direct so I'm pretty sure he understood it.

wlodi
03-02-2011, 06:18 PM
That's good to know. Thanks for posting that!

Iamdropbear
03-02-2011, 06:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Here's another confirmation. The question in this tweet was very direct so I'm pretty sure he understood it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you. As you said, there can be no doubt he understood the question.

Lignjoslav
03-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Props to Ubi for that decision! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Also, thanks for informing us, LShow. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mighty_bulldogs
03-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Yup, great news and thanks LShow for the update, would still be good to see some official confirmation here or on the product page but I'm willing to pre-order based on the twitter info.

I have no problem logging in to take advantage of the online extras, but like plenty of others I would of had a big issue with being shackled to a connection to play.

UtherIV
03-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Hey, Lignjoslav, how does GG work? Downloads retail copies, or something weird like Steam or D2D?
Thanks
Also, wlodi, Annjul555, why not buy it at Play.com? Doesn't it ship to Poland? I heard they have good prices (would use it if I could, but I live in Argentina xD)
Good luck

PS: PLEASE CONFIRM= Is AC3 really gonna be released this year? :O That would be troublesome...

narutosaifu
03-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Ubisoft Australia (on facebook) said its getting released on th 17th in Australia, is that true?

If so, it gets released one day before my birthday, meaning I'm going to school on my birthday tired OTL

Annjul555
03-03-2011, 01:21 AM
utherIV - wow, dude. never ever I will buy anything on a foreign site! do you have any idea how much delivery would cost from UK or even Germany? no way. its not worth it. Im quite pleased with that another version.

UtherIV
03-03-2011, 02:28 AM
Great that you found a workaround, Annjul- I was just giving an opinion, though.
Play.com was kinda cheap regarding other European retailers; and they offer free shipping too (don't really know if they ship to Poland for free).
See ya at the MP, then xD

Lignjoslav
03-03-2011, 05:27 AM
For UtherIV:

It's my first time buying on GG, but from what I've gathered, you don't get to just download an ISO so they are kind of like Steam, but not exactly. This is what I've learned:

They have a client which downloads the game, installs it and asks you whether to delete or leave the installation files on the drive so you can backup them for later use. After that point, unlike Steam, you don't need to be running their client while playing.

The backed up installation files can be used to reinstall the game or to install it on a different computer. You will need internet connection on that computer for the installation to start though.

Another difference from Steam is that they have no copy protection of their own, so the games come with whatever DRM the publisher puts in it, but the good thing is that in case you bump into an activation limit, you can email GamersGate support and they'll have it reset.

A friend who buys a lot of games has warned me about one thing, DLCs. I'm not sure if AC:B is going to have any more DLCs so it might not be important in this case, but, in general, he told me that if I wanted DLCs I should stick to retail and, out of all digital stores, Steam. Specifically for GG, he said they were horrible with DLCs for anything other than EA games. I suppose that might be more up to the game publisher than GG and hopefully it will be subject to change, but for now, apparently, that's how things are.

EDIT: As for buying retail from foreign sites, I know that shipping from UK to the Balkans is around 3€ (depending on the store, discounts, etc) and delivery for good stores is less than a week, so if you find a good price and want a physical copy, no reason not to follow that route.

Annjul555
03-03-2011, 09:18 AM
no problem, i understand.
if my shop didnt have this another edition with figure (its kinda cool: http://www.gram.pl/sk3_8QrlGOy...od_figurka_Ezio.html (http://www.gram.pl/sk3_8QrlGOy0_Assassin_s_Creed_Brotherhood_figurka_ Ezio.html)) I would just go for the digital CE from online ubisoft store. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

yep, see ya all on 17th March http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

UtherIV
03-03-2011, 11:03 AM
If possible, I would always choose retail- I prefer having the actual disc rether than a couple of maps and characters added (it's not like they're full DLCs, like The Battle of Forli or The Da Vinci Dissapearence).
Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to get it retail, as the only retailer I could get my hands on has it for pre-order +$25 than the actual price.
@Lignjoslav: You already got it on GG? Do they actually discount 20% with that quiz correctly answered? I'm considering if buying it there for the $10-discount, or just going for Steam.
Thanks

Lignjoslav
03-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Yes, I have already made the purchase and I got the additional discount for the quiz. I've received emails from both GamersGate and Moneybookers (the money transfer service GamersGate uses) confirming that I have been charged exactly $39.96 (~29€) and Brotherhood is listed under MyGames on GamersGate, so now I just have to wait for the release date.

Windrius
03-03-2011, 12:19 PM
@Lignjoslav: You already got it on GG? Do they actually discount 20% with that quiz correctly answered? I'm considering if buying it there for the $10-discount, or just going for Steam.
Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bought it on GG.
The 20% discount is real!
I payed(well my friend did, cause he's from US and everyone is scamming europeans) only $40!!!!!

Anyway.. Awesome that I have it under MyGames now! :P Can't wait for march 17 :&gt;

Lignjoslav
03-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Windrius, are you saying that there's a different price for Brotherhood on GamersGate for Europe? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif 'Cause I'm from Serbia and, while we're not in the EU, geographically we are Europeans and the game was $40 for me as well.

Windrius
03-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Windrius, are you saying that there's a different price for Brotherhood on GamersGate for Europe? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif 'Cause I'm from Serbia and, while we're not in the EU, geographically we are Europeans and the game was $40 for me as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well for me (I live in Lithuania) and my friend (He lives in Belgium) and for tens of other proxies, it's 50 EUROS! Yea... 50 EUROS.. With the 20% discount it's 40 euros. But note. EUROS. Not USD! E-U-R-O-S

Lignjoslav
03-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the reply and ouch, maybe getting our country into EU isn't such a good idea?! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

UtherIV
03-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Damn! That's why I hate distribution companies- What's the purpose in increasing costs for Europe, even in digital download? ¬¬
Guess being in Latin America has its benefits :P
EDIT= I'm still not confident about digital xD I'm worried about patches, DLCs, MP updates and stuff... Steam is the most trustable for me (haven't tried others, though), yet $10 less is quite the deal.

dex3108
03-03-2011, 01:04 PM
I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina and i have also payed 40$ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif And GG detecting my account as US region account http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Windrius
03-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Damn! That's why I hate distribution companies- What's the purpose in increasing costs for Europe, even in digital download? ¬¬
EDIT= I'm still not confident about digital xD I'm worried about patches, DLCs, MP updates and stuff... Steam is the most trustable for me (haven't tried others, though), yet $10 less is quite the deal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt there will be any DLCs for AC:B anymore, but for any updates, I am 100% sure that Ubisoft launcher(if it still exists) will take care of that.

Lignjoslav
03-03-2011, 01:30 PM
EDIT= I'm still not confident about digital xD I'm worried about patches, DLCs, MP updates and stuff... Steam is the most trustable for me (haven't tried others, though), yet $10 less is quite the deal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>GamersGate is probably second only to Steam in digital distribution and they should be good as far as patches for the main game go. As for the DLCs, I'm with Windrius, there weren't any for AC2 after the PC version was released and I'm guessing it will be similar with Brotherhood. And btw, even Steam isn't always a sure bet, for instance, their version of Mirror's Edge never got the DLC. Hopefully we'll have a better situation once digital distribution gets completely mainstream.

For me, the decision between Steam and GG was easy when I was buying Brotherhood, Steam asked the full European price of 50€, so $40 at GamersGate was actually 40% lower. Had I been restricted to "European" pricing, I wouldn't have pre-ordered the game.

UtherIV
03-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Hey, Lignjoslav, how much does Moneybookers charge you for paying by Credit Card? I think I've seen something about 1.9%, but I'm not sure if this applies to online purchase.
Also, do they charge you monthly? Or you can remove the account?
I'm actually having trouble with choosing PayPal or MB. I've only bought on Steam, and they have their own system for dealing with Credit.
What's more, now, for some weird reason, my 20% off code doesn't work, and the quiz shows exactly the same all the time... =/

Lignjoslav
03-04-2011, 04:23 AM
In the transaction confirmation email I received from Moneybookers they say:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The amount of USD 39.96 has successfully been debited from your credit/debit card.

This charge will appear on your card statement as a debit by: MB*gamersgate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So I was billed exactly the amount listed on GamersGate and whatever the commission they are charging, it's taken out of the GamersGate's price, not on top of it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As for the code not working, I'd try one more time and check if there are perhaps some excess characters at the beginning or end (end of line characters can sometimes get copy/pasted) if you haven't already. If that doesn't work, there isn't much to do other than contact GamersGate support or, since you haven't got any games on it yet, try opening a second account and doing the quiz again. Good luck.

ThaWhistle
03-04-2011, 09:11 AM
2 weeks to release date? maybe its my hangover, but that seems so close, yet so far.

Windrius
03-04-2011, 09:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
2 weeks to release date? maybe its my hangover, but that seems so close, yet so far. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea.
It's like "ohh, yeah, awesome, only 2 weeks left!"
But at the same time it's "aww, man, c'mon, 2 whole weeks left!"

Saikotek
03-04-2011, 10:24 AM
I think that's how all of us feel right now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

ThaWhistle
03-04-2011, 10:26 AM
by doing fuzzy math, I can get myself to think its 1 week away. as its practically the weekend, which means its almost next week. and then a few days for the weekend and monday prior to the US release, and then more drunken debauchery and some number bending which means theres like only..... 6months?!?!

what have I done.

Lignjoslav
03-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Haha, careful with such thinking, a guy from another forum pre-ordered the game from a store called Zavvi because of a huge discount and when the official release date was announced they gave him a delivery date in June. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif And each time he tried to confirm the date they gave him a different answer, once they'd say March, next time June again. Fortunately, it looks like that was a mistake. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ROFLBOT
03-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Haha, careful with such thinking, a guy from another forum pre-ordered the game from a store called Zavvi because of a huge discount and when the official release date was announced they gave him a delivery date in June. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif And each time he tried to confirm the date they gave him a different answer, once they'd say March, next time June again. Fortunately, it looks like that was a mistake. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
hehe he should have bought the game from Steam like I did if this Zavvi don't change the release date to 17th March dudes gonna play the game when most of us have finished it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

UtherIV
03-04-2011, 03:05 PM
So I was billed exactly the amount listed on GamersGate and whatever the commission they are charging, it's taken out of the GamersGate's price, not on top of it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As for the code not working, I'd try one more time and check if there are perhaps some excess characters at the beginning or end (end of line characters can sometimes get copy/pasted) if you haven't already. If that doesn't work, there isn't much to do other than contact GamersGate support or, since you haven't got any games on it yet, try opening a second account and doing the quiz again. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Great, thanks for the info and the support. Will inform as soon as I manage to make the deal xD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ROFLBOT:
hehe he should have bought the game from Steam like I did if this Zavvi don't change the release date to 17th March dudes gonna play the game when most of us have finished it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought Steam had March 22nd as release date... At least, that's what appears to me every time I check.

bluebelt07
03-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Why didnt ubisoft make enough copies of the codex edition to cover preorders. Preordered and paid for in august last year from EB games in Australia,just rang to tell me they couldnt fill the order.Not happy

dex3108
03-04-2011, 04:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ROFLBOT:
Haha, careful with such thinking, a guy from another forum pre-ordered the game from a store called Zavvi because of a huge discount and when the official release date was announced they gave him a delivery date in June. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif And each time he tried to confirm the date they gave him a different answer, once they'd say March, next time June again. Fortunately, it looks like that was a mistake. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
hehe he should have bought the game from Steam like I did if this Zavvi don't change the release date to 17th March dudes gonna play the game when most of us have finished it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would not i have canceled that preorder and i have made new preorder on GamersGate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Eagle2990
03-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Does anyone knows where I can buy the codex edition? Well, actually I know where, but they don't provide International Shipping (to Peru). Is possible that someone can help me??

ThaWhistle
03-04-2011, 06:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eagle2990:
Does anyone knows where I can buy the codex edition? Well, actually I know where, but they don't provide International Shipping (to Peru). Is possible that someone can help me?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the codex edition is not available in North America. The closest thing you could get is the digital deluxe version.

Mr_Shade
03-05-2011, 08:09 AM
For people confused about the DRM used on the PC version:

You may recall, we have stated that after an 'initial login' the game is playable offline - single player mode only of course.

This seems to have confused some people - so here's a short explanation of what it entails.

The initial login is in fact the login to Ubi.com.

By logging in, the player will have access to exclusive PC features, the DLCs present on consoles and Uplay.

Technically speaking, however, once you have installed the game, you never have to go online again.

Hope that clears the issue a little.

IvOOO9559
03-05-2011, 10:59 AM
I finally pre-ordered AC:B at Steam!
It's got a very high price, (50 euros is a lot since the average monthly pay in Croatia is 800 euros) but I still bought it because I know that I will be heaving fun for months.
I only have one question.
Since I pre-ordered via Steam, I got the Digital Deluxe edition.
I am wondering, will I get the map of Rome in .jpg (or any other picture) format, or will it be something special, like a flash application? Same thing with Altair's Codex.
Thanks in advance.

AubreyWilborn
03-05-2011, 12:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IvOOO9559:
I finally pre-ordered AC:B at Steam!
It's got a very high price, (50 euros is a lot since the average monthly pay in Croatia is 800 euros) but I still bought it because I know that I will be heaving fun for months.
I only have one question.
Since I pre-ordered via Steam, I got the Digital Deluxe edition.
I am wondering, will I get the map of Rome in .jpg (or any other picture) format, or will it be something special, like a flash application? Same thing with Altair's Codex.
Thanks in advance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I pre-ordered the game on STEAM, as well. We will likely get Altair's Codex, the map of Rome, and the character biographies as JPGS.

Lignjoslav
03-05-2011, 12:48 PM
What makes you say that?!

I mean, I wasn't expecting any miracles, but a bunch of jpgs? I don't need any Digital Delux edition for that, I've got jpgs of Codex pages a friend sent me which he made while playing AC2.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that Ubisoft has something a little bit cooler in store for us. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LCGuardian
03-05-2011, 01:34 PM
For people confused about the DRM used on the PC version:

You may recall, we have stated that after an 'initial login' the game is playable offline - single player mode only of course.

This seems to have confused some people - so here's a short explanation of what it entails.

The initial login is in fact the login to Ubi.com.

By logging in, the player will have access to exclusive PC features, the DLCs present on consoles and Uplay.

Technically speaking, however, once you have installed the game, you never have to go online again.

Hope that clears the issue a little. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's fantastic news. A little bit of common sense winning out maybe? The one time authentication seems to be the route taken by a lot of PC games these days. Good to see Ubisoft following the trend this time, instead of fighting it with AC2's DRM.

AubreyWilborn
03-05-2011, 02:07 PM
What makes you say that?!

I mean, I wasn't expecting any miracles, but a bunch of jpgs? I don't need any Digital Delux edition for that, I've got jpgs of Codex pages a friend sent me which he made while playing AC2.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that Ubisoft has something a little bit cooler in store for us. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know, man. Maybe we'll get something cooler than jpgs. Personally, I don't care.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not buying the STEAM digital deluxe version because of Altair's codex, the map, and the character info Don't get me wrong-I'll glance at them from time-to-time. I'm buying the DDV because of the Officer AND the Harlequinn, the drachen armor, AND the two singleplayer maps. Oh, and the movie. The soundtrack's a nice touch, as well.

The fact that you can get all of the above in the DDV is why I canceled my Gamestop pre-order with JUST the harlequin.

ROFLBOT
03-06-2011, 04:15 AM
So I was billed exactly the amount listed on GamersGate and whatever the commission they are charging, it's taken out of the GamersGate's price, not on top of it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

As for the code not working, I'd try one more time and check if there are perhaps some excess characters at the beginning or end (end of line characters can sometimes get copy/pasted) if you haven't already. If that doesn't work, there isn't much to do other than contact GamersGate support or, since you haven't got any games on it yet, try opening a second account and doing the quiz again. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Great, thanks for the info and the support. Will inform as soon as I manage to make the deal xD

I thought Steam had March 22nd as release date... At least, that's what appears to me every time I check. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well for me it says 17th March I guess it's because am from Europe.

Vally7
03-06-2011, 08:53 AM
I have a question.The U.K. release date is available for all of the Europe countries?I`m asking especially for Romania.Thanks!

IvOOO9559
03-06-2011, 09:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vally7:
I have a question.The U.K. release date is available for all of the Europe countries?I`m asking especially for Romania.Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Usually, here in Croatia, the game comes to the store in a few days after release. Mostly 1 or 2 days. It should be the same with Romania.

Windrius
03-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Ok guys.. Only 9.5 days left!

dex3108
03-07-2011, 03:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Windrius:
Ok guys.. Only 9.5 days left! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For me it is more like this:
-1 essays (architecture of 20th century: Chicago Scool)
-2 presentations
-1 exam
-2 graphic works
-countless classes that i must go on my collage

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Each thing that i finish from list brings me one step closer to playing AC:B XD

xxgurthangxx
03-07-2011, 06:31 PM
EB Australia are stating that Ubisoft have cut the number of Codex Edition's of A.C. on pc they are making available .

" Unfortunately due to supply issues Ubisoft are unable to provide all of the stock that we require to fulfil our preorders for Assasssins Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition PC "

Comments?

Harold18
03-08-2011, 01:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xxgurthangxx:
EB Australia are stating that Ubisoft have cut the number of Codex Edition's of A.C. on pc they are making available .

" Unfortunately due to supply issues Ubisoft are unable to provide all of the stock that we require to fulfil our preorders for Assasssins Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition PC "

Comments? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you hear that from??

wlodi
03-08-2011, 07:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xxgurthangxx:
We were talking about it three pages earlier (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8501077119?r=7341079219#7341079219), same issue: our pre-orders for Codex Edition has been canceled because of that. It left many people in Poland disappointed because of that. It's a shame the same thing is happening in Australia. The only way to get all the content from Codex Edition is to pre-order the digital deluxe edition online.

xxgurthangxx
03-08-2011, 01:25 PM
wlodi

Thx for that.

I skimmed the thread & was aware of general Euro issues but didn't come across any Australian feedback.

Harold18

Direct from EB games Australia

Annjul555
03-08-2011, 03:00 PM
can someone explain all this situation with new DLC? i read that in the Da Vinci DLC we also get CE content like characters maps and armor. Is that true also for PC version that standard edition will include this DLC with all those contents? because if so, i will rage like hell.

i just wondered whether only console's paid DLC will get those, what about pc ? can anyone from ubisoft confirm this ?

soccer06
03-08-2011, 03:12 PM
can someone explain all this situation with new DLC? i read that in the Da Vinci DLC we also get CE content like characters maps and armor. Is that true also for PC version that standard edition will include this DLC with all those contents? because if so, i will rage like hell.

i just wondered whether only console's paid DLC will get those, what about pc ? can anyone from ubisoft confirm this ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I should hope so. Something had to be done to compensate PC players.

Annjul555
03-08-2011, 03:26 PM
well taking CE content for which i paid more is a damn bad compensation!
just DLC is just fine, they do not have to give exclusive characters and maps!

soccer06
03-08-2011, 03:38 PM
well taking CE content for which i paid more is a damn bad compensation!
just DLC is just fine, they do not have to give exclusive characters and maps! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhh. I just read the other thread and now I see what you mean. Although I will be happy if this is the case, I understand your frustration.

Ubisoft does have a history of being unable to communicate effectively, or at all (anyone remember when ACB for PC was supposed to be released back in November?!).

Lignjoslav
03-08-2011, 04:17 PM

i just wondered whether only console's paid DLC will get those, what about pc ? can anyone from ubisoft confirm this ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Err, how can a DLC give away any CE content?! I mean, I never realized something like a chest, a hard cover book or a large paper map can be downloaded.

Furthermore, if it's not too much to ask, I instruct you to read the very first post of this topic which says Standard PC Edition has the core game + DLCs, the Codex Edition contains Game + DLCs + physical goodies and the Digital Deluxe comes with Game + DLCs + digital goodies. Now, if certain things are listed for some editions and not others, that usually means that those things are not to be found in all of the editions.

So there you have it, rest peacefully and don't let your jealous mind play tricks on you.

bluebelt07
03-09-2011, 01:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harold18:

Where did you hear that from?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had on order for over 6 months, rang me tell with 1 week to go it wasnt available. Went and got my money back.Not sure if i will get the game now.Really annoying after spending the money to get the other CE's in the series.

Annjul555
03-09-2011, 08:04 AM
can anyone from ubisoft confirm that this:
http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.c...hood/news/12639.html (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/news/12639.html)

is the same for PC version? or the DLC DA Vinci contains only the SP mission and those new stuff for MP? and NOT collectors edition's additions?

ThaWhistle
03-09-2011, 09:01 AM
can anyone from ubisoft confirm that this:
http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.c...hood/news/12639.html (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/news/12639.html)

is the same for PC version? or the DLC DA Vinci contains only the SP mission and those new stuff for MP? and NOT collectors edition's additions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe, the davinci DLC is not free for consoles though correct?

AnthonyA85
03-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Yes, the Da Vinci DLC will be the same for the PC versions, and yes, it will be free (ships with the game)

MonsterJunkese
03-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Ubisoft wrote "Xboa live" instead of Xbox life lool.

Annjul555
03-09-2011, 12:17 PM
and how do you guys know? i havent seen anywhere information about it.
I want just to make sure because if so, Im canceling my pre-order of special edition.

kookwekker
03-09-2011, 12:42 PM
and how do you guys know? i havent seen anywhere information about it.
I want just to make sure because if so, Im canceling my pre-order of special edition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would rather worry about being able to play the game. It is tradition that you will not be able to play the game until enough legit buyers step over to the cracked version. By that time you can buy the game for half price.

ThaWhistle
03-09-2011, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Yes, the Da Vinci DLC will be the same for the PC versions, and yes, it will be free (ships with the game) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said consoles... not PC... people on xbox360 and ps3 have to pay for that correct?

leo_assassin93
03-10-2011, 01:25 AM
cN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN ITS RELEASING IN INDIA???THERES NO SPECIFIC SITE LYK FOR CHINA , US OR UK, ETC...

ThaWhistle
03-10-2011, 12:24 PM
shhhhhhhhh dont yell/use all caps.

The release date for India should on March 17th or later depending on what day game releases usually are for India. it will likely be that day, AFTER the 17th. so if its a tuesday, itll be march 22, or etc.

And about hte CE content being released for free, this situation would be alot simpler for everyone if they could actually get e PCversion out at the same time as the Xbox and PS versions

xangan
03-10-2011, 02:39 PM
&gt;.&gt; 7 more days and I will be playing

soccer06
03-10-2011, 02:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xangan:
&gt;.&gt; 7 more days and I will be playing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not so according to North American time.

AnthonyA85
03-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Yes, the Da Vinci DLC will be the same for the PC versions, and yes, it will be free (ships with the game) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said consoles... not PC... people on xbox360 and ps3 have to pay for that correct? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct.

ricardo251
03-11-2011, 12:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by victorjr:
sweet, I love that the dlc is included, especially thanks to the mp addition (now it's ahrd to first get the 3 kills with all main characters bonus ;D) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

MelodicRock
03-11-2011, 01:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bluebelt07:
I had on order for over 6 months, rang me tell with 1 week to go it wasnt available. Went and got my money back.Not sure if i will get the game now.Really annoying after spending the money to get the other CE's in the series. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here, I've had a pre-order of the CE for ever since preordering was possible, and I just received an email stating that it can not be delivered ("the supplier is unable to supply said product"). This S*CKS bigtime. I was already very unhappy that PC owners were forced to wait so long, now my CE order got cancelled. I hope they don't expect me to just swallow this and buy the standard edition instead. Forget it! I've had it with Ubisoft. It's obvious they do everything to p*ss off pc gamers and chase them away. Well guess what? You succeeded. One less!

Guess I'll go play Dragon Age II instead. At least EA/Bioware still value their PC gamers.

(PS: I'm not in Australia, btw... I'm located in the Netherlands!)

Halaberd
03-11-2011, 07:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bluebelt07:
I had on order for over 6 months, rang me tell with 1 week to go it wasnt available. Went and got my money back.Not sure if i will get the game now.Really annoying after spending the money to get the other CE's in the series. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im in roughly the same position.

the place i'd ordered the codex edition from sent me an email saying "Ubisoft has just informed us that this version will not be available after all".

to compensate the shop gave me a discount on the auditore edition but im still annoyed at Ubisoft for allowing it to happen so close to the release date.

xCr0wnedNorris
03-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Dizlol
03-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Anyone who has problems, please notify from wich shop you pre-ordered and where your from, so people know where not to order now! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

leo_assassin93
03-12-2011, 03:08 AM
@ThaWhistle: thanx :-D

Halaberd
03-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Anyone who has problems, please notify from wich shop you pre-ordered and where your from, so people know where not to order now! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just noticed i forgot to say.

i ordered the codex edition from Coolshop, in the UK.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks, i actually joined back when AC2 was released for the PC but never posted http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Windrius
03-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Sooooo anyway... Is anyone planning on making a PC AC:B clan? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Vally7
03-12-2011, 12:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Windrius:
Sooooo anyway... Is anyone planning on making a PC AC:B clan? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would like that.

Dizlol
03-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Outcast Templars is recruiting PC players!

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1024388/m/8981038109 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/8981038109)

Please apply here!

Add me on steam also: JerfyNL

rain89c
03-12-2011, 09:05 PM
I plan on buying the standard edition because I have slow broadband speed, it'll take me over 4 days to download the deluxe edition. So my question is, will I be able to get the officer/harlequin characters and exclusive maps later on in the future? Either through Uplay or some kind of unlock? Can moderators answer this? Thanks.

Daidarapochi
03-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Do want those maps.

Next DLC package please!

andynaruto10
03-13-2011, 06:08 AM
Is this available on PC too?
The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/news/12639.html)

This DLC will also include some content that was previously only available in Collector’s Editions and through pre-order: The Harlequin and Officer multiplayer personas, Ezio’s Helmschmied Drachen armor and two additional single-player maps: Aqueduct and Trajan Market.

Shaitaan1986
03-13-2011, 08:57 AM
Looks like the Deluxe digital edition (pre order version) no longer is available on ubishop.

NightmareGK13
03-13-2011, 08:37 PM
not sure if this was asked by a member earlier or not
but in AC and AC2 i used a ps2 controller on the pc will ACB provide the same level of customization and will it support the ps2 gamepad as well?

shop27C171CB8
03-14-2011, 06:41 AM
Just finished pre-ordering Assassin's Creed® Brotherhood - Deluxe Digital Edition from Ubishop.

Can't wait! Only 3 more days of waiting! Awesome!

ROFLBOT
03-14-2011, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaitaan1986:
Looks like the Deluxe digital edition (pre order version) no longer is available on ubishop. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pre-order it on Steam like I did.
Steam is a cool guy you know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

shop27C171CB8
03-14-2011, 10:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaitaan1986:
Looks like the Deluxe digital edition (pre order version) no longer is available on ubishop. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pre-order it on Steam like I did.
Steam is a cool guy you know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Steam wouldn't let me purchase Assassin's Creed® Brotherhood - Deluxe Digital Edition.
"An internal error occurred while initializing your transaction. Contact Steam support."

Good thing Ubishop worked fine! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr_Shade
03-14-2011, 12:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andynaruto10:
Is this available on PC too?
The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/news/12639.html)

This DLC will also include some content that was previously only available in Collector’s Editions and through pre-order: The Harlequin and Officer multiplayer personas, Ezio’s Helmschmied Drachen armor and two additional single-player maps: Aqueduct and Trajan Market. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Just a reminder to people - please check which version of the game you intend to buy, if those items are important.

The Da Vinci Disappearance - does not come with the pre-order / CE bonus items on PC - They come on consoles due to age of the release.

So if you want: The Harlequin and Officer multiplayer personas, Ezio’s Helmschmied Drachen armor and two additional single-player maps: Aqueduct and Trajan Market - you need to pre-order / buy the Digital Deluxe or Codex edition of the game.

The Special Edition of the game, comes with The Officer and only one exclusive single player indoor map: The Trajan Market.

At present if you pre-order the game digitally - from participating retailers - such as the Ubi store - you get a free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe version at no extra cost - so loads of extra content for free, but on Friday it will cost £5 more!! [that info is for UK - check you own region Ubistore for details]

stanarevic
03-14-2011, 03:24 PM

i just wondered whether only console's paid DLC will get those, what about pc ? can anyone from ubisoft confirm this ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Err, how can a DLC give away any CE content?! I mean, I never realized something like a chest, a hard cover book or a large paper map can be downloaded.

Furthermore, if it's not too much to ask, I instruct you to read the very first post of this topic which says Standard PC Edition has the core game + DLCs, the Codex Edition contains Game + DLCs + physical goodies and the Digital Deluxe comes with Game + DLCs + digital goodies. Now, if certain things are listed for some editions and not others, that usually means that those things are not to be found in all of the editions.

So there you have it, rest peacefully and don't let your jealous mind play tricks on you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Lignjoslav, are you from Serbia? Know any more AC players from here, maybe we can form a clan? :-)

dex3108
03-14-2011, 04:07 PM
I am from BiH http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif if you have Steam account contact me on Personal Message http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

mu3d93
03-14-2011, 04:49 PM
i live in Brazil, when will i play?

Moron1000
03-14-2011, 04:57 PM
HOPTO DELIVERY NOTICE

Your Order has been dispatched!

ShopTo Delivery Number

Dear XXXXXXX

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by ROYAL MAIL. This is an international order, please be aware that in some countries it may take up to 4 weeks to be delivered. Please note if you change your mind about a purchase you may return it to us unopened at your own expense within 7 days of receipt of goods for a full refund, after 7 days we do not accept any returns.
Please keep copy of the email as proof of notification.

-------------------

YAY! Got this mail today......hope i get it b4 this weekend

ThaWhistle
03-14-2011, 09:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moron1000:
HOPTO DELIVERY NOTICE

ShopTo Delivery Number

Dear XXXXXXX

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been dispatched today by ROYAL MAIL. This is an international order, please be aware that in some countries it may take up to 4 weeks to be delivered. Please note if you change your mind about a purchase you may return it to us unopened at your own expense within 7 days of receipt of goods for a full refund, after 7 days we do not accept any returns.

-------------------

YAY! Got this mail today......hope i get it b4 this weekend </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 week and 12 hours for me.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

soccer06
03-14-2011, 09:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moron1000:
HOPTO DELIVERY NOTICE

ShopTo Delivery Number

Dear XXXXXXX

-------------------

YAY! Got this mail today......hope i get it b4 this weekend </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 week and 12 hours for me.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

oded1st
03-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Is The Deluxe Edition Will Be Abailable Is Stors?
We Live IN The Middle East (Isr) And Pre-Ordering Means That We Will Have To Wait For The Package To Arive, So The Fast Way For Us To Get The Game Is To Buy It Directly From Stors, Question IS : "Will The Deluxe Edition Be On Stors?" (AC2 Was Infact At Stors On Its Release Date)!

shop27C171CB8
03-14-2011, 11:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oded1st:
We Live IN The Middle East (Isr) And Pre-Ordering Means That We Will Have To Wait For The Package To Arive, So The Fast Way For Us To Get The Game Is To Buy It Directly From Stors, Question IS : "Will The Deluxe Edition Be On Stors?" (AC2 Was Infact At Stors On Its Release Date)! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Assassin's Creed® Brotherhood - Deluxe Digital Edition

Keyword: Digital

oded1st
03-15-2011, 05:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shop27C171CB8:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oded1st:
We Live IN The Middle East (Isr) And Pre-Ordering Means That We Will Have To Wait For The Package To Arive, So The Fast Way For Us To Get The Game Is To Buy It Directly From Stors, Question IS : "Will The Deluxe Edition Be On Stors?" (AC2 Was Infact At Stors On Its Release Date)! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Assassin's Creed® Brotherhood - Deluxe Digital Edition

Keyword: Digital </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Isent It Actualy ACB Digital Deluxe Edirion?

Mr_Shade
03-15-2011, 05:29 AM
We Live IN The Middle East (Isr) And Pre-Ordering Means That We Will Have To Wait For The Package To Arive, So The Fast Way For Us To Get The Game Is To Buy It Directly From Stors, Question IS : "Will The Deluxe Edition Be On Stors?" (AC2 Was Infact At Stors On Its Release Date)! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hi There - the deluxe edition is only available via digital download - such as from the Ubishop, Steam or other download retail sites.

It's not available in store to buy on a disc.

Windrius
03-15-2011, 11:52 AM
WOOT!!!!!!
I can download the extra's now from gamersgate ^.^ LUV GAMERSGATE.COM!

Extras Multiplayer Characters Collectible Trading Cards
The Original Codex Written by Altaïr
Making-Of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood : Behind the Brotherhood
Map of Rome
Game Soundtrack
Assassin’s Creed Lineage : The Complete Movie

EDIT: haha.. All the content is in pdf files :P

RexCry07dvd
03-15-2011, 01:08 PM
I've created Romanian Assassins clan for Romanian people ...if any Romanian people wants to enter the clan please tell me your name (ubi account) so I can invite u .....waiting for your response ..

ThaWhistle
03-15-2011, 02:25 PM

Tip for grammar, you don't need to capitilize the first letter of every word. Only the first letter of a sentence or the first letter of a pronoun needs to be capitalized. Plus, it is easier to read.

Murcuseo
03-15-2011, 03:25 PM
Just got notice from Play.com my Codex Edish is shipped, unfortunately they use stone age couriers so I might get it by the middle of next month. lol

xangan
03-15-2011, 03:27 PM
2 more days http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif