PDA

View Full Version : Stuck @ 97.18%

hiikarii
05-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi everyone.

I just finished my second run through ACII. I have the standard PC edition (no extra locations). I seem to be stuck at 97.18% synchronization, instead of 98.4% (so I've heard). My DNA says that all available secondary objectives have been completed - all 100 feathers, all contracts done, all treasures found, all viewpoints climbed, all races/courier assignments/beat-ups completed, the 6 available secret locations completed, all glyphs found and solved, villa at 100% completion. Everything.

I have also completed all of the sequences. However, I noticed something odd about sequence 12 - Forli Under Attack (one of the DLC's), in my DNA. With my cursor selected on the entire sequence, the little gray box above IS SHADED. When I press enter to view each memory, the little gray box above memory 1 IS NOT SHADED, yet the sequence is done. If I press enter again, to view memory plot details, the larger diamond on the right end of the red bar IS SHADED.

I'm wondering if this is the reason for my missing synhronization. Could someone shed some light on this matter for me?

Thanks in advance...

hiikarii
05-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi everyone.

I just finished my second run through ACII. I have the standard PC edition (no extra locations). I seem to be stuck at 97.18% synchronization, instead of 98.4% (so I've heard). My DNA says that all available secondary objectives have been completed - all 100 feathers, all contracts done, all treasures found, all viewpoints climbed, all races/courier assignments/beat-ups completed, the 6 available secret locations completed, all glyphs found and solved, villa at 100% completion. Everything.

I have also completed all of the sequences. However, I noticed something odd about sequence 12 - Forli Under Attack (one of the DLC's), in my DNA. With my cursor selected on the entire sequence, the little gray box above IS SHADED. When I press enter to view each memory, the little gray box above memory 1 IS NOT SHADED, yet the sequence is done. If I press enter again, to view memory plot details, the larger diamond on the right end of the red bar IS SHADED.

I'm wondering if this is the reason for my missing synhronization. Could someone shed some light on this matter for me?

Thanks in advance...

JohnConnor2012
05-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Have you downloaded the Auditore muselueum via U-Play. It's easy to miss...

hiikarii
05-27-2010, 08:56 PM
No, I haven't actually. I had a look at U-Play, and was surprised to see the unlockable crypt, a knife belt upgrade and Altair's outfit. I'll have a look at this when I get a chance.

EDIT: After completing the crypt, my synchronization has risen, but only to 97.88. I fear that Memory 1 of Sequence 12 is, in fact, the missing synchronization. Is there any way to replay the memory? I haven't found a way to replay anything so far, aside from the tombs.

JohnConnor2012
05-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Sounds like you're missing the three DLC tombs: Shipwrecked (Arsenale), Home Invasion (Medicini Palace) and the Friari in Venice. These were put out as an apology for server failure on PC but can be pretty unobtainable otherwise (if on PC). Don't worry if you can't get them though, as 100% completion makes no difference re. unlocks.

Stormpen
05-28-2010, 09:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
Shipwrecked (Arsenale), Home Invasion (Medicini Palace) and the Friari in Venice. These were put out as an apology for server failure on PC but can be pretty unobtainable otherwise (if on PC). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry if I've misunderstood you, but...... does this mean that the Shipyard and the Palazzo Medici are available for people who don't have the black edition?

JohnConnor2012
05-28-2010, 12:04 PM
I have them on PC. When Ubi first put it out on that platform, the servers performed so badly so long that they gave us unlocl codes for these three Templar lairs by way of compensation.

FusionGamer
05-28-2010, 01:15 PM
hi i'm stuck but i have the xbox 360 version and can't get in to the auditorie family crypt in the villa i know where it is etc i just can get in it says i need to unlock it via uplay how do i do that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif help me please

hiikarii
05-28-2010, 01:26 PM
The point remains, I've heard that without the 3 Templar Locations, I should still be able to reach 98.4%. Any ideas on what else could be missing?

hiikarii
05-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Can a moderator please delete this thread? I just gave up, since my synchronization doesn't really matter.

Stormpen
05-28-2010, 08:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have them on PC. When Ubi first put it out on that platform, the servers performed so badly so long that they gave us unlocl codes for these three Templar lairs by way of compensation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where?(are the codes.)

JohnConnor2012
05-29-2010, 04:24 AM
They sent them direct to registered users a couple of weeks after the initial debacle. Maybe you can find someone giving up AC2 to pass theirs on?

Stormpen
06-01-2010, 09:18 AM
You? XD

Ah. Are they unique codes?

JohnConnor2012
06-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Sadly so.

Stormpen
06-01-2010, 01:06 PM
It's OK, someone kindly offered me their unused code. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thanks for your help.

superharek
11-26-2010, 02:43 PM
i didnt get the code,can someone find one for me plz? really want to get 100%