PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Fighters

chair1
12-08-2004, 08:33 AM
Oleg I hope that a big THANK YOU will off set the complaints . I think this is the Greatest Product on the market. More of us who love this game as it is should speak up so you know the complaints are really from the minority. I had no problem waitting for the new patch while your progrmmer was sick. that was a small price for reward.
I have always thought that when an engine has been damage it might backfire and pop while nurseing it back to base, and a cold engine would sputter out when given too much fuel on take off. maybe this hard to program in ....I wouldn't know ....its just an idea THANKS again
..............sam.(cahir1)

chair1
12-08-2004, 08:33 AM
Oleg I hope that a big THANK YOU will off set the complaints . I think this is the Greatest Product on the market. More of us who love this game as it is should speak up so you know the complaints are really from the minority. I had no problem waitting for the new patch while your progrmmer was sick. that was a small price for reward.
I have always thought that when an engine has been damage it might backfire and pop while nurseing it back to base, and a cold engine would sputter out when given too much fuel on take off. maybe this hard to program in ....I wouldn't know ....its just an idea THANKS again
..............sam.(cahir1)