PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the two DLC packs

krasias4
03-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Hello,
I have purchased the two DLC packs,download and install them but it doesn't start.i have finished the game.What might be the problem?

krasias4
03-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Hello,
I have purchased the two DLC packs,download and install them but it doesn't start.i have finished the game.What might be the problem?

Firenze-Paladin
03-03-2010, 01:45 PM
You ned to start a new game, because you have finished the game and played the final sequence the game cannot integrate the additional sequences into that save - they will appear in a new save.

elaine8405
03-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Actually, when I downloaded the DLCs, they showed up in a completed game. The text even had reminders of where Ezio was in the story (i.e., just retrieved the Apple for the Forli DLC). I have PS3, but I doubt it works much differently for Xbox.

Jack-Reacher
03-04-2010, 02:49 AM
You might have my problem. Your disk you are using is from a different region than the DLC you DLed. For instance I am from New Zealand and i use the EU PSN store. However i got my disk second hand and it turns out is the NA version. Because I DLed the EU DLC ( twice, stupid maps) I cannot play it, so i have to rent it out at my store

elaine8405
03-04-2010, 01:17 PM
I know this is totally off topic, JackReacher, but I visited New Zealand five years ago and thought it was beautiful! (I'm American, BTW.) Would love to visit again.