PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk AC3 characters.

Chewitt321
06-19-2011, 01:39 AM
As some of you will know both Altair and Ezio mean eagle in Arabic and Italian. Therefore, if our next character is French he will probably be called l'aigle as that is eagle in French. But the majority of AC audience speak English as a first language and l'aigle will sound to close to eagle. So what nationality to you want to see the next character be?

Chewitt321
06-19-2011, 01:39 AM
As some of you will know both Altair and Ezio mean eagle in Arabic and Italian. Therefore, if our next character is French he will probably be called l'aigle as that is eagle in French. But the majority of AC audience speak English as a first language and l'aigle will sound to close to eagle. So what nationality to you want to see the next character be?

Stowdace
06-19-2011, 01:56 AM
Who's to say the name has to be related to eagle, Desmond Miles doesn't. Only connection he has to one is the eagle logo on his shirt in AC:B.

Eric_490
06-19-2011, 02:21 AM
Slovakian

His name will be Orol. lmao

Thug-U
06-19-2011, 05:41 AM
I've done som research about French names that have something to do with eagles, and I found a name that would fit very well.

The name is Arnaud, and it means "eagle power".

DavisP92
06-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Akhom - Egyptian. if were doing a new character i just dont want there to be more guns. and honestly I would love if they gave us the choice to use a bow or a crossbow. Id use the bow of course http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif