PDA

View Full Version : Wet Work (Video)

Jack-Reacher
02-19-2010, 06:16 PM
This video took some time so thanks for watching it. You have no idea how many retries i had to do to do the whole thing without being seen.

However every time i attack the target, my PS3 freezes. Also i was wondering if it is possible to air assassinate him from the mast without being seen? I did it before but i was seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1AtavkQgg

Jack-Reacher
02-19-2010, 06:16 PM
This video took some time so thanks for watching it. You have no idea how many retries i had to do to do the whole thing without being seen.

However every time i attack the target, my PS3 freezes. Also i was wondering if it is possible to air assassinate him from the mast without being seen? I did it before but i was seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1AtavkQgg

APHughes
02-20-2010, 03:45 AM
Excellent Assassination. That was really well done and I have to say well planned.

You could have kilt him without killing everyone else on the boat but that was really enjoyable to see how you did it.

One question. You appear to have Altair's armour am I right? Then how come you only have 7 squares of health?

jimbo11235813
02-20-2010, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by APHughes:
One question. You appear to have Altair's armour am I right? Then how come you only have 7 squares of health? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He isn't wearing Altair's armour, but looks similar though. (I feel like a geek knowing this but) Altair's armour includes striped sleeves rather than just plain white sleeves.

As for Jack-Reacher's problem, I would suggest posting it in the AC Community Technical Help and Advice Forum. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4721051016) If someone can help, making a thread there would be your best option.

APHughes
02-20-2010, 09:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jimbo_323:
He isn't wearing Altair's armour, but looks similar though. (I feel like a geek knowing this but) Altair's armour includes striped sleeves rather than just plain white sleeves.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well spotted. Cant believe I missed that.

TheEpicWolf
02-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Is that the cape from the carnival?
If so how did you get it!

EzioAssassin51
02-20-2010, 03:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
If so how did you get it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you read the description, he tells you he did it straight after getting the gun so it's in sequence 9, the carnevale sequence!

TheEpicWolf
02-20-2010, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
If so how did you get it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you read the description, he tells you he did it straight after getting the gun so it's in sequence 9, the carnevale sequence! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh right, my internets kinda messed up the now so it didn't load all of the page :-/ really annoying tbh. Thanks though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Jack-Reacher
02-20-2010, 05:53 PM
No its not the cap but the mask, unlesss thats what you meant. Anyway im moving on from that mission as the others dont freeze.

I also havent collected any codex pages ( except the ones from targets and the villa) and havent repaired my armour to keep my health low

However every time i replay a mission, my notoriety goes to INCOGNITO. I had to replay this mission heaps and the final version i forgot to get it back up, but it doesnt really matter as im in a restricted area.