PDA

View Full Version : [Game Breaking] Different Little Prince Bug

shamowfski
11-18-2011, 06:46 PM
If I try and continue the "Little Prince" mission from the point where you access the assassins tree thing and pick mediterranean defense (my last save point), I get locked in that menu, and can never leave. The reason is, I have 1 level 12 assassin, and one level 10 assassin (who has 39xx of the 3800 required to be level 11). So I have to exit to the dashboard to even continue playing. However, I can't continue playing, because this is a story mission.

Will there every be a patch that fixes this (I have several other games I could be playing), or do I have to start over? If it's the latter, I probably won't because I already have like 12 hours in (I have all shops renovated and all areas "conquered").

shamowfski
11-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Also, I've tried "Restart Memory" and it just puts at the same broken part, not the overall beginning of the memory. Is there any way to quit a memory? If I try to enter an assassins headquarters, it says "You must exit your current mission to enter".

I can't find a way to exit the mission though.

I've tried getting killed.

I quit to the animus island and did a Desmond mission. I've used the assassins to attack templar's hoping to level them up.

If I go to "Locked" on the assassins guild menu (above mediterranean defense) and hit Y it asks me if I want to level up automatically. I agree, but it doesn't do anything. I can't think of anything else...

shamowfski
11-18-2011, 07:38 PM
Tried to use a tunnel.

It says "A memory that cannot be aborted is in progress".

eightfoId
11-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Hi, I just ran into this exact same issue as well. Can one of the forum staff please acknowledge this and report it to the devs? It seems so far the only way around it is to start a new game, which I really rather not do, since I've pretty much completed everything you can up to that point (renovations, fragments, treasures, etc).

shamowfski
11-20-2011, 07:07 PM
I've shelved it until they patch it.

Xavier0080
11-21-2011, 01:39 PM
I've hit this glitch as well. Also shelving this game until this is patched (sadly).

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-21-2011, 01:41 PM
Hi guys, could you submit a ticket http://support.ubisoft.com/ explain what is going on in as much detail as possible, so Support can look into it please?

shamowfski
11-21-2011, 01:51 PM
I did.

#111119-000242

eightfoId
11-21-2011, 07:59 PM
Just submitted one as well: #111122-000185

phnord420
11-21-2011, 10:56 PM
i have one guy that has been on the little prince mission for like a day. literally left on my xbox and went to work. when does that end, wtf? and can i just cancel it ?

CrackPiPe86
11-23-2011, 07:57 PM
in the same exact boat. submitted a question to the support, hopefully they can patch this soon because I refuse to delete my game data just because they didn't program level 11 or greater...

ForsakEnd
11-23-2011, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by phnord420:
i have one guy that has been on the little prince mission for like a day. literally left on my xbox and went to work. when does that end, wtf? and can i just cancel it ?

Yours is not an issue just keep playing the game eventually he'll come back as its part of the story line.If he is not back by sequence 4 I believe than you may have an issue.

KaiserSpartan
11-23-2011, 08:34 PM
I had the exact same problem. Tried literally everything I could possibly think of. I was eventually forced to delete my file and restart (thankfully it's not that hard to get back to that point, but it's annoying considering I had renovated every shop in the city http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif )

ehfbrandomonk
12-04-2011, 02:40 AM
Same issue here! I just hit that irritating glitch. I first had only one assassin that was not able to go on that mission. Now, mysteriously I have two assassins, after only recruiting the one from the cage, and both are not available to complete that memory. I am on the PC and cannot exit out or leave the memory unless I ALT + TAB and close the .exe directly.

ehfbrandomonk
12-04-2011, 03:10 AM
Here is an IMG of what we are all talking about:
http://www.facebook.com/photo....95202&type=3&theater (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151006277965203&set=a.219020720202.270311.126207995202&type=3&theater)
Question Reference #111204-000281

erantholris
12-12-2011, 04:55 PM
I also reported , and was promptly [ next day] sent the following response

Response Via Email(Jason) - 12/07/2011 02:59 PM
Hi ****,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing. If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website.

as yet no resolution posted on the support

my "question status has been set as "solved" when it obviously hasn't been

D.I.D.
12-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by erantholris:

Hi ****,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing. If this issue is resolved, the solution will appear on the support section of our website.

Did you reply to the email you received after lodging your report? Reports automatically revert to "solved" if you do not reply within a short time period, so you have to reply to keep them alive.

(That said, any tech company will eventually tag a complaint as being solved eventually, if they've tried everything they can but cannot fix your problem.)

erantholris
12-12-2011, 05:45 PM
yeah , replied as soon as I checked support page. waited a few days with out further response and replied again.

Originally posted by DoubleclickTF:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by erantholris:

Hi ****,

Did you reply to the email you received after lodging your report? Reports automatically revert to "solved" if you do not reply within a short time period, so you have to reply to keep them alive.

(That said, any tech company will eventually tag a complaint as being solved eventually, if they've tried everything they can but cannot fix your problem.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>