PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer/uplay greyed out

strongcoffe2010
03-20-2011, 02:57 AM
I have had this game 2 days now and still can't play online or redeem any codes,all i get when trying is server unavailable try later.
I have updated automaticaly to version 1.1,I have looked at editing hosts file but that only had in the normal 2 lines it always has.Everything is allowed through firewall (on or off still happens)
Anyone got any other Ideas.

strongcoffe2010
03-20-2011, 02:57 AM
I have had this game 2 days now and still can't play online or redeem any codes,all i get when trying is server unavailable try later.
I have updated automaticaly to version 1.1,I have looked at editing hosts file but that only had in the normal 2 lines it always has.Everything is allowed through firewall (on or off still happens)
Anyone got any other Ideas.

Walgendom
03-20-2011, 05:55 AM
I've had this problem too...

I have tried various ways to fix it. But in the end , I connect my PC to my Modem with Ethernet Cable (Direct from Modem). So I can play without problem now. Try this method. Good Luck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

P.S : I'm using Wireless modem so... I can't play AC:B in my Room cuz it works only with Direct connection with Modem.And my Modem is located in another room which too far from my room...

marvinrulezz
03-20-2011, 06:00 AM
how do you create a direct connetion?

I have the exact same problem!
Multi and Uplay are greyed out and Ubi Server is not available now "

I have the Auditore Edition and live in Germany.
can can someone contact Ubisoft about this?
I have already tried but no response..

Walgendom
03-20-2011, 06:09 AM
Umm.I buy the game yesterday.At first I can't Access to MP and Uplay they are both grey.Next day I tried to connect my PC to Modem with ethernet port and Cable. so it works...but still,I can't play it from my room because of this problem.

P.S : My Modem located in another room and my own room is far from the modem so I must use to wireless connection...

strongcoffe2010
03-20-2011, 07:45 AM
Tried everything,still no joy.
I use the usb dongle from three to connect to the Internet It runs between 5mb-6.8mb so its no snail,i have my xbox sharing the connection for xbox live and can very easily have the kids playing online on the xbox and me playing online on the pc never had any problems like this.Even if i just have the pc connected directly to the dongle i still get the same problem.

Black_Widow9
03-20-2011, 01:11 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support with your issue. The link is in my signature.