PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer gameplay

InFireBaptize
03-23-2011, 05:50 AM
Hi all,
Since there is no demo to try i would like someone to tell me what the multiplayer gameplay is like? is it repetitive? can you form an alliance with other players? do you accumulate experience points and advance your skills? what's interesting in multiplayer?

Thanks,

InFireBaptize
03-23-2011, 05:50 AM
Hi all,
Since there is no demo to try i would like someone to tell me what the multiplayer gameplay is like? is it repetitive? can you form an alliance with other players? do you accumulate experience points and advance your skills? what's interesting in multiplayer?

Thanks,

InFireBaptize
03-23-2011, 09:27 AM
so all the 19 people who viewed my post have torrented the game and unable to play online and that's why they can't provide a feedback on multiplayer or muliplayer sucks that much that you don't feel like talking about it!!

DevotedDex
03-23-2011, 09:33 AM
Multiplayer is awesome, you get perks, level up, new toons, etc. Many different game modes.

Problem is many finds problem in finding a game, can search for 45 minutes, even 2 hours with not finding a game.

Had one luck yesterday, got into a game and got to play with them for at least 8 games.

InFireBaptize
03-23-2011, 09:41 AM
ok, thanks, i guess i will have to wait a little bit more to watch some online gameplay on youtube. i just don't feel like blowing $50 on console port game.

Ayrum
03-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Those of you gyes who can connect to ubisoft server in game, do you have Allocated external IP? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif