PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood last part

MinerVAX09
12-03-2010, 06:03 PM
What's this about Ezio going to Monteriggioni? The Shroud, was it? and what does it do? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MinerVAX09
12-03-2010, 06:03 PM
What's this about Ezio going to Monteriggioni? The Shroud, was it? and what does it do? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

X10J
12-03-2010, 06:09 PM
I don't know about his going back other than Desmond mentioning it.

But the shroud is what we know of as the Shroud Of Turin. In AC its got the ability to heal wounds and (maybe) Resurect the dead.

MinerVAX09
12-03-2010, 06:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
I don't know about his going back other than Desmond mentioning it.

But the shroud is what we know of as the Shroud Of Turin. In AC its got the ability to heal wounds and (maybe) Resurect the dead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh, that makes sense...Will Ezio resurrect someone?

X10J
12-03-2010, 06:19 PM
With respect and sincerity, what makes you think that would I know that?

SAVMATIC
12-03-2010, 08:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
Will Ezio resurrect someone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes

X10J
12-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Cool how do you know?

MinerVAX09
12-03-2010, 09:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
With respect and sincerity, what makes you think that would I know that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Cause it's very interesting, that you might have an idea, and you've played Brotherhood, so there must be some link from the story to why would Ezio wanna resurrect someone

X10J
12-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Sorry mate I'd assumed you play'd Brotherhood and kept the saying about assumption correct in the process.

To my knowledge his return to Montariggisomethingorother is limited to, and this may be a small spoiler, Desmond seeing him and saying "He looks so old. He must have come back at some time." (paraphraised)

There's other stuff but that would be spoiling.

flyingeaglemile
12-03-2010, 09:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
With respect and sincerity, what makes you think that would I know that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Cause it's very interesting, that you might have an idea, and you've played Brotherhood, so there must be some link from the story to why would Ezio wanna resurrect someone </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can think of someone, but it`s a big spoiler so I won`t tell.

X10J
12-03-2010, 09:18 PM
I think know who you mean. someone spoiled it for me.

But I doubt he'd use the shroud. Seems abit unEzio to me.

flyingeaglemile
12-03-2010, 09:23 PM
I think know who you mean. someone spoiled it for me.

But I doubt he'd use the shroud. Seems abit unEzio to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he did though it could also answer the question about who he has a child with.

X10J
12-03-2010, 09:27 PM
yup, very true. But we're at the border of spoiler town, best take a detour.

flyingeaglemile
12-03-2010, 09:29 PM
yup, very true. But we're at the border of spoiler town, best take a detour. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A question then, did Ubi say that Ezio found the Shroud or is this speculation that he found it?

X10J
12-03-2010, 09:48 PM
To my knowledge, speculation.

MinerVAX09
12-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Sorry mate I'd assumed you play'd Brotherhood and kept the saying about assumption correct in the process.

To my knowledge his return to Montariggisomethingorother is limited to, and this may be a small spoiler, Desmond seeing him and saying "He looks so old. He must have come back at some time." (paraphraised)

There's other stuff but that would be spoiling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, Monteriyouknowtherest http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif ....So, does this mean it didn't really show Ezio going back to Monteriggioni? btw, I don't mind the spoiling http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

X10J
12-03-2010, 10:51 PM
LOL

Yea he deffinitely goes back [spoiler] Desmond and the gang travel to the Auditore villa and Desmond sees his "ghost" through the bleeding effect. Ezio leaves a message that helps Desmond and the gang later.

matt.lemakos
12-03-2010, 11:39 PM
whoa, wheres all this stuff about the shroud coming from? Did i miss something? All i remember is seeing ezio in the tomb of altair while desmond was out of the animus going through the bleeding effect

X10J
12-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Yea, there's realy no evidence. But people suspect it because of it being dicovered by Mario in Monteriggioni.

MinerVAX09
12-04-2010, 02:36 AM
Yea, there's realy no evidence. But people suspect it because of it being dicovered by Mario in Monteriggioni. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, I really think it ain't over for Ezio..there's going to be an Assassin's Creed:"Afterlife" LOL!!! lame, but, seriously, I have a positive feeling, another story for Ezio is on its way

X10J
12-04-2010, 02:42 AM
Maybe a graphic novel?

MinerVAX09
12-04-2010, 03:02 AM
Hopefully a game man...It's for the benefit of all

X10J
12-04-2010, 03:14 AM
I don't know man I can't see it.

MinerVAX09
12-04-2010, 04:18 AM
What can't you see?

persiateddy95
12-04-2010, 04:46 AM
Can you see what I see? I see you can't see it.

Daassassinspwn
12-04-2010, 09:02 AM
ok i think that if he did get the shroud he would resurrect AC2 SPOILERS his family and/or ACB SPOILERS Mario

SAVMATIC
12-04-2010, 09:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daassassinspwn:
ok i think that if he did get the shroud he would resurrect AC2 SPOILERS his family and/or ACB SPOILERS Mario </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes but even more so, christina.

also i dont think we will see another full game about Ezio but i think we should definitely have some new ezio memories in the next game that desmond will have to dive into for more answers.

MinerVAX09
12-04-2010, 10:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daassassinspwn:
ok i think that if he did get the shroud he would resurrect AC2 SPOILERS his family and/or ACB SPOILERS Mario </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes but even more so, christina.

also i dont think we will see another full game about Ezio but i think we should definitely have some new ezio memories in the next game that desmond will have to dive into for more answers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you for bringing up Cristina and her being resurrected..Yes, I so want her to come back and give Ezio and Cristina a second chance...god damn, they I'm still feeling sad about that...If you saw my threads, I'm obsessed with this Cristina thing... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif