PDA

View Full Version : Will Brotherhood 's storyline be shorter than the previous games?

johnson039
08-16-2010, 10:19 PM
As we all know, AC brotherhood consists of story part and the multiplayer part, unlike the previous 2 AC games, which have very long and interesting storyline, will brotherhood's storyline be shorter than the previous games?
I will buy anyway though =]

johnson039
08-16-2010, 10:19 PM
As we all know, AC brotherhood consists of story part and the multiplayer part, unlike the previous 2 AC games, which have very long and interesting storyline, will brotherhood's storyline be shorter than the previous games?
I will buy anyway though =]

primerib69
08-16-2010, 10:32 PM
15 hours, bro. 15 hours. That plus all of the extra side missions and secret things like the glyphs (if they put that or something like that in). So you will have plenty of SP story. And yes, you should buy it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

johnson039
08-16-2010, 11:37 PM
wt abt AC2? how many hrs are there in AC2 gameplay??

primerib69
08-16-2010, 11:46 PM
idk dude but its a good sized game. Took me about a day from start to end (but that's because i was home all day). i played it again last week actually and it took me a solid 2 days. Great game, you should definetly pick it up. But if your in the US, watch out for the age restriction laws (this is if your not 17 years or older). It should cost about 30-40 at the most. Don't try to get the DLC though. Many bugs are associated with them, and we dont want your game getting all messed up. have fun!

EzioAssassin51
08-16-2010, 11:57 PM
There are 20 hours of just story in AC2 and way more with side missions and everything, and there's 15 hours of just story in ACB!

If you get AC2 i do recommend the DLC. hey might be a bit glitchy like Prime said, but they are a good play, especially Bonfire of the Vanaties!

primerib69
08-17-2010, 12:06 AM
True. If you can get past them bugs then you will most likely enjoy it. They added a couple new things in the DLC so if you like the flying machine, you're in for a great ride....lawl get it?

johnson039
08-17-2010, 07:54 PM
yo thx guys
i will definitely buy ACB
i hv been supporting AC series since the first game
AC2 is mind-blowing,
just can't wait for ACB!

primerib69
08-17-2010, 08:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by johnson039:
yo thx guys
AC2 is mind-blowing,
just can't wait for ACB! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make sure to pre-order it!

Fairus60
08-17-2010, 09:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by johnson039:
yo thx guys
AC2 is mind-blowing,

Make sure to pre-order it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
someone at ubi should pay you for promoting XD

souNdwAve89
08-17-2010, 09:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
idk dude but its a good sized game. Took me about a day from start to end (but that's because i was home all day). i played it again last week actually and it took me a solid 2 days. Great game, you should definetly pick it up. But if your in the US, watch out for the age restriction laws (this is if your not 17 years or older). It should cost about 30-40 at the most. Don't try to get the DLC though. Many bugs are associated with them, and we dont want your game getting all messed up. have fun! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Question, what glitches regarding the DLC's? Will it damage your saved game data or something? I always wanted to buy the DLC's since I finished playing the game half a year ago, but never got around (poor college student lol).

primerib69
08-17-2010, 09:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:
yo thx guys
AC2 is mind-blowing,

Make sure to pre-order it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
someone at ubi should pay you for promoting XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhh you don't know how sick that would be! Straight up trollin and gettin that cash money. Free money for free! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

phil.llllll
08-17-2010, 09:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
there's 15 hours of just story in ACB!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't remember them saying just story. Usually devs are very generous when it comes to stating the length of their games (e.g. when AC1 originally hit they said upwards of 40 hours of gameplay and it doesn't come anywhere close to that).

I'd suspect 15 hours is for everything probably taking around ten for the veteran AC player.

souNdwAve89
08-17-2010, 11:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
idk dude but its a good sized game. Took me about a day from start to end (but that's because i was home all day). i played it again last week actually and it took me a solid 2 days. Great game, you should definetly pick it up. But if your in the US, watch out for the age restriction laws (this is if your not 17 years or older). It should cost about 30-40 at the most. Don't try to get the DLC though. Many bugs are associated with them, and we dont want your game getting all messed up. have fun! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Question, what glitches regarding the DLC's? Will it damage your saved game data or something? I always wanted to buy the DLC's since I finished playing the game half a year ago, but never got around (poor college student lol). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can someone please answer this question?

EzioAssassin51
08-18-2010, 05:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
there's 15 hours of just story in ACB!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't remember them saying just story. Usually devs are very generous when it comes to stating the length of their games (e.g. when AC1 originally hit they said upwards of 40 hours of gameplay and it doesn't come anywhere close to that).

I'd suspect 15 hours is for everything probably taking around ten for the veteran AC player. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No way at all! They were honest with 20 hours of story for AC2 and more with side mission, so they should be telling the truth with this one!

@souND - I don't recall encountering any, but some people got some audio glitches. That's all i know!