PDA

View Full Version : redeem codes

mashedpotato82
01-13-2011, 09:02 PM
anyone else having the problem of the harlequin code from walmart being undone over the holidays? i used this code around christmas unlocked it and when i got home it didnt work after sending ubisoft pics of the upc code and the redeem code they cant do anything without a reciept...apparently they cant tell it was my account the code was used on, while it was probably thier patch that f*cked it up (as it did everything else in my multiplayer game), this is yet another ubisoft dissappointment. im just wondering if this problem has affected others (from the patch maybe) or if im just an unlucky customer...

mashedpotato82
01-13-2011, 09:02 PM
anyone else having the problem of the harlequin code from walmart being undone over the holidays? i used this code around christmas unlocked it and when i got home it didnt work after sending ubisoft pics of the upc code and the redeem code they cant do anything without a reciept...apparently they cant tell it was my account the code was used on, while it was probably thier patch that f*cked it up (as it did everything else in my multiplayer game), this is yet another ubisoft dissappointment. im just wondering if this problem has affected others (from the patch maybe) or if im just an unlucky customer...