PDA

View Full Version : AC: B Costum Assasin's/Characters

Sakanutai
07-27-2010, 12:12 PM
I've seen the Demo of AC: B and it was superb. Really cool to kill real player instead of AI, blending into groups and use awesome combo's to defeat or outrun someone.

Now I haven't seen a Suggestions topic for AC: B in this forum, since I'm fairly new here and I'm now lazy to search for it.
My suggestion(s) were that you could make you're own Assasin. Meaning adjust the face and clothes he/she's wearing. Also would be nice if you could, like in AC 1, blend into groups of praying monks.

Sakanutai
07-27-2010, 12:12 PM
I've seen the Demo of AC: B and it was superb. Really cool to kill real player instead of AI, blending into groups and use awesome combo's to defeat or outrun someone.

Now I haven't seen a Suggestions topic for AC: B in this forum, since I'm fairly new here and I'm now lazy to search for it.
My suggestion(s) were that you could make you're own Assasin. Meaning adjust the face and clothes he/she's wearing. Also would be nice if you could, like in AC 1, blend into groups of praying monks.

itsamea-mario
07-27-2010, 12:17 PM
well i recon that there are a few suggestion threads, if you'd care to scroll down.

and in reply to your suggestion, all the characters are copies of NPC's that are walking around, thats what makes it hard for you hunter to find you, however if you customised your character then you instantly lose that advantage as you are more recognisable, also blending into a group of monks, if you notice in AC1 you walk in the middle, so all anyone would need to do is look for a group of 5 monks, besides it would only really work for the monk class as a harlequin couldn't exactly blend very well into a group of monks.

and, Welcome to the forums! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MrGnarVar
07-27-2010, 12:20 PM
I like the idea of custom assassins but, in the tailer all bystandards/AI are the assassin charactes you are plaing with.If custom asassins were added, they would not b able to blend in becuse hey would b unique.

ScytheOfGrim
07-27-2010, 12:49 PM
It could work: having player created characters.

To get around the idea of not being able to blend, all the developers have to do is create an NPC randomizer.

That said, I would assume that's very difficult to implement properly, as I would have expected some developer to already have done it in their open world game, online or off.

El_Sjietah
07-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Why would you want to do that? Just let NPCs be duplicates of whatever character a player creates and you're set.

ScytheOfGrim
07-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Because it's not as cool that way.

Problem would be once you identify the player, you'd know what they look like, so...

El_Sjietah
07-27-2010, 03:10 PM
How is it any different to duplicate a custom character rather than one of the pre-sets we've seen so far? I don't see the big problem tbh...

ScytheOfGrim
07-28-2010, 02:12 AM
There's no big problem; it's just not as cool.

EzioAssassin51
07-28-2010, 05:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
How is it any different to duplicate a custom character rather than one of the pre-sets we've seen so far? I don't see the big problem tbh... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that's waht i've been thinking! They would just make duplicates of the Custom dude!

SlimeDynamiteD
07-28-2010, 07:08 AM
But still, I rather have about 10 characters you can choose between than create one yourself... Or is that just me?

Kakashi590
07-29-2010, 07:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
But still, I rather have about 10 characters you can choose between than create one yourself... Or is that just me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same i would much rather choose from the pre-set characters than have a bunch of created ones running around the map, custom characters would kind of look cheesy to me...

EzioAssassin51
07-30-2010, 02:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kakashi590:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
But still, I rather have about 10 characters you can choose between than create one yourself... Or is that just me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same i would much rather choose from the pre-set characters than have a bunch of created ones running around the map, custom characters would kind of look cheesy to me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

However, i wouldn't mind being able to unlock variants of the pre-set's costumes! Anyone else agree?

SlimeDynamiteD
07-30-2010, 02:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kakashi590:

same i would much rather choose from the pre-set characters than have a bunch of created ones running around the map, custom characters would kind of look cheesy to me... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

However, i wouldn't mind being able to unlock variants of the pre-set's costumes! Anyone else agree? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not me, I'm sorry xD