PDA

View Full Version : So how about that DLC not being on the PS3

Hugums
03-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Hey that rhymed... Anyway. What gives? I was so excited to come home and rescue my pal Leo from the clutches of evil but only to have my plans squashed because the DLC isn't showing up on the PSN! I want Da Vinci and i want him now >:C

Hugums
03-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Hey that rhymed... Anyway. What gives? I was so excited to come home and rescue my pal Leo from the clutches of evil but only to have my plans squashed because the DLC isn't showing up on the PSN! I want Da Vinci and i want him now >:C

oricle
03-08-2011, 01:40 PM
you do know it s going to be on psn tomorrow right?

CrazyShrapnel
03-08-2011, 01:45 PM
A day is too long to wait. Far, far too long to wait. I need to stab something repeatedly to pass the time. Oh, hi target.

Hugums
03-08-2011, 01:46 PM
The many news sources lied to me :c

I was expecting the 8th i don't know if i can wait until the store updates

kriegerdesgottes
03-08-2011, 01:47 PM
It'll be out probably in a couple hours for us Americans and the Europeans have to wait till tomorrow night. enjoy your codex editions....

rocketxsurgeon
03-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Well the US PSN store updates on a tuesday evening. (around 8pm?) Thats what some of my US friends said. People from the UK have to wait until tomorrow, where its updates during the day.

Xboxers all get updated on the same day, every tuesday.

notafanboy
03-08-2011, 02:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
It'll be out probably in a couple hours for us Americans and the Europeans have to wait till tomorrow night. enjoy your codex editions.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>we will ...

AronAssassin68
03-08-2011, 03:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
It'll be out probably in a couple hours for us Americans and the Europeans have to wait till tomorrow night. enjoy your codex editions.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually im from Holland and I had it at 1 o'clock european time already soooo.. I love my codex edition.

Hugums
03-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Well it's up now on the PSN store. At least here in america. Now to wait for it to download &gt;:|

matteume
03-08-2011, 04:54 PM
is it for free?

Serrachio
03-08-2011, 06:24 PM
No you have to buy it, but it's worth it.