PDA

View Full Version : trophies in ACB

afrothunder520
09-25-2010, 04:59 PM
I think there needs to be more trophies in ACB then in AC2 because i got the platinum in about a week and a half of having it and it wasnt challenging at all, we need harder trophies and more of them in the next one

afrothunder520
09-25-2010, 04:59 PM
I think there needs to be more trophies in ACB then in AC2 because i got the platinum in about a week and a half of having it and it wasnt challenging at all, we need harder trophies and more of them in the next one

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Really? I found some of them challenging. Sweeping the legs out from under... was it 5 enemies... was a bear (especially since you couldn't get a spear from just anywhere). Then that kill x amount of enemies within the same battle was annoying.

But I also would love more trophies for ACB. I bet they'll have an accumulate X amount of points from online play (a cumulative thing over all your multiplayer sessions) or something like that.

afrothunder520
09-25-2010, 05:08 PM
the sweep is easy because i went to the palazzo or whatever stole a seeker spear and attracted all the guards around and after that it was impossible not to get it. that is also how you get the messer sandman trophy.

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 05:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by afrothunder520:
the sweep is easy because i went to the palazzo or whatever stole a seeker spear and attracted all the guards around and after that it was impossible not to get it. that is also how you get the messer sandman trophy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually got the messer sandman trophy by accident. I bet I just didn't have the right strategy to easily get the sweep trophy.

I'm betting one of the trophies they have in ACB is one where you jump off your horse to a beam or wire above and then proceed to assassinate the guard who was pursuing you on horseback (saw it in a video and I was almost sure it would be a trophy).

ION_05
09-25-2010, 05:19 PM
Or you just use a smoke bomb once you have a lot of guards around you, so you can charge the sweep attack.

phil.llllll
09-25-2010, 06:22 PM
The hardest one in AC2 - for me anyway - was the kill ten (or was it twenty?) in a row without getting hit. First of all, I could almost never get in a fight without having the guards run away and it seemed I had to walk with the enemy for ten minutes before I found some more. Then if I started to kill some there was a good chance they'd run away. Then there's getting hit when you almost have it all down. Besides that one I guess they were pretty easy to get.

afrothunder520
09-25-2010, 06:27 PM
I actually got the messer sandman trophy by accident. I bet I just didn't have the right strategy to easily get the sweep trophy.

I'm betting one of the trophies they have in ACB is one where you jump off your horse to a beam or wire above and then proceed to assassinate the guard who was pursuing you on horseback (saw it in a video and I was almost sure it would be a trophy).[/QUOTE]
i like that idea, for the ACB trophy, another horse one could be kill ten(is that too high) enemies while on a horse. ive always wanted a trophy called bird of prey or something like that where you assassinate someone from a certain height.

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 07:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:
The hardest one in AC2 - for me anyway - was the kill ten (or was it twenty?) in a row without getting hit. First of all, I could almost never get in a fight without having the guards run away and it seemed I had to walk with the enemy for ten minutes before I found some more. Then if I started to kill some there was a good chance they'd run away. Then there's getting hit when you almost have it all down. Besides that one I guess they were pretty easy to get. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugh... yeah, that was the other one that gave me trouble. I had to run around like you did all while making sure that the stupid guards didn't run away because I killed their friends so easily. So I know your pain. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by afrothunder520:
like that idea, for the ACB trophy, another horse one could be kill ten(is that too high) enemies while on a horse. ive always wanted a trophy called bird of prey or something like that where you assassinate someone from a certain height. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be a neat trophy too. Though it may be a hard one to find just the right height to kill a guy from. But that could make for a good trophy because of its difficulty.

Another few trophies I thought of relate to the new "Ezio's Notes" thing. If you complete a mission without being spotted, then that's one trophy. If you complete all missions without being spotted, then that's another trophy. If you complete all missions having done everything that Ezio originally did (completing all note requirements for all missions), then that's a trophy.

DorkDorkerson
09-25-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm stilling working on
"In Memory of Petruccio" -_-

Assassin_Mitch
09-25-2010, 07:31 PM
AC2 was my fastest Platinum I've had, and I honestly loved that about it. It only took me 3 days. I hope they keep the level of difficulty of these trophies because right now I'm trying to Platinum Bioshock and it is extremely hard. Which is causing me frustration thus getting me less interested. once I have all the trophies, I'll do any easy walkthrough to really enjoy the game.

afrothunder520
09-25-2010, 07:32 PM
srry i ment an assassination over a certain height

afrothunder520
09-25-2010, 07:37 PM
what are ezios notes

NewBlade200
09-25-2010, 07:45 PM
just use youtube to find the location of the feathers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

RandomRansom
09-25-2010, 08:06 PM
what are ezios notes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are the notes that Ezio jotted down about the mission he did. Since Desmond will have these in the future, you can follow Ezio's notes to get 100% synch with what really happened to Ezio. So there may be a mission where Ezio said he finished it without being noticed by the guards. By doing the same thing, you'll then open new memories that wouldn't have been available otherwise.

It basically gives the game a way to choose how difficult you want the game to be. Do you want to follow exactly what Ezio did to get the bonus stuff or just truck through with your own style and have fun like that.

Cool huh? I'm betting there will be at least a few trophies based on Ezio's notes. Not just ones like those I thought up of either.

Jack-Reacher
09-25-2010, 08:56 PM
I loved Ac2s platinum because it didnt have any BS trophies like my other games

Warhawk had some extremely hard online trophies like all gold badges

GTA had win all modes in one session and the Wanted trophy, screw that

Fallout was alright

Burnout, only trophy im missing is the stupid mugshot one, im not going to buy a damn webcam for the PS3 just for that

RandomRansom
09-26-2010, 06:00 AM
I think that some of the Fallout trophies might be hard to get if you have no idea where to start the quest it says you need to finish. But people can probably just look it up in a walkthrough,I suppose. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Do you have a webcam for your computer? If you have a USB webcam then I think you can use one of those.

What BS trophies don't you want to see in ACB?

afrothunder520
09-26-2010, 08:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RandomRansom:
I think that some of the Fallout trophies might be hard to get if you have no idea where to start the quest it says you need to finish. But people can probably just look it up in a walkthrough,I suppose. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Do you have a webcam for your computer? If you have a USB webcam then I think you can use one of those.

What BS trophies don't you want to see in ACB? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i dont want one like get 500 online kills and if they do collectable stuff like feathers there shoud be only 75

RandomRansom
09-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Oh, definitely not. They shouldn't have any "get X number of points from online kills in one session." Those always suck. If they have "get X number of points from online kills from total online play (many many sessions)" then I think that's OK. How about you?

Only 75? The extra 25 made it harder? I just wish they had mid-point trophies for collectibles. You know 100 total collectibles but a trophy for 33 collected, 67 collected, and the final one at 100... or maybe just 50 and 100. That encourages me due to dividing it up into two to three goals rather than one off in the far distance somewhere.

afrothunder520
09-26-2010, 09:35 AM
i like the way u think but the feathers are easy too find so ill meet you half way and say 75 hard to find collectables

RandomRansom
09-26-2010, 09:46 AM
That works. But it looks like we'll be reverting back to the flag collectibles. I thought they were even easier to find than the feathers (feathers are smaller), at times.

afrothunder520
09-26-2010, 09:53 AM
there were 400+ flags though

RandomRansom
09-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Awe... crap... I really hope they have intermediate flag trophies and not just a congrats on FINALLY collecting almost half a thousand flags...

Requiscent
09-26-2010, 10:03 AM
At least the flags seem to have an effect this time rather than just being painfully annoying collectibles.

RandomRansom
09-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Do you mean they have a crystallization sparkle to them or some effect that benefits Ezio in the game? You've gotten me curious now.

Requiscent
09-26-2010, 10:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RandomRansom:
Do you mean they have a crystallization sparkle to them or some effect that benefits Ezio in the game? You've gotten me curious now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every time you collect a Borgia flag, their influence starts to get weaker. Yeah its not much but still.

RandomRansom
09-26-2010, 10:17 AM
That makes it cooler. Ooo... and another way to make the game more fun by NOT collecting them to keep the Borgia influence higher. I'll have to play through the game like that the second time I play through.

I bet there will be multiple trophies for collecting flags, and they'll be based on Borgia influence.

Requiscent
09-26-2010, 10:20 AM
So far those are the only flags we know of in the game. Plus I remember someone saying something about seeing feathers but it may have been just a mistake.

afrothunder520
09-26-2010, 05:44 PM
i dont know what you're trying to say, requiscent