PDA

View Full Version : Change Appearance?

ThePalmer
10-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Having the freedom to choose whatever you want to do is an awesome aspect of the game, and kind of reminds me of morrowind. One thing that jumps out at me when watching the trailors for AC, is the cool armour worn by the templar. Will i be able to loot that off thier dead body and wear it for myself? Sure the heavy armour might not be good for blending in with monks, or being quiet in the shadows, but it still looks awesome.

ThePalmer
10-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Having the freedom to choose whatever you want to do is an awesome aspect of the game, and kind of reminds me of morrowind. One thing that jumps out at me when watching the trailors for AC, is the cool armour worn by the templar. Will i be able to loot that off thier dead body and wear it for myself? Sure the heavy armour might not be good for blending in with monks, or being quiet in the shadows, but it still looks awesome.

spazzoo1025
10-07-2007, 11:25 AM
jade said in an interview that while you can get new equipment, you will stay with that costume the whole game

DemonikCrow666
10-07-2007, 11:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThePalmer:
Having the freedom to choose whatever you want to do is an awesome aspect of the game, and kind of reminds me of morrowind. One thing that jumps out at me when watching the trailors for AC, is the cool armour worn by the templar. Will i be able to loot that off thier dead body and wear it for myself? Sure the heavy armour might not be good for blending in with monks, or being quiet in the shadows, but it still looks awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Nope dude, this is Assassin's Creed not The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion You can't loot anything however you can pickpocket but it won't be anything of use to the player, only something crucial to your mission. You see Altair's costume is liek a school uniform, the only thing that will change are the accessories, the white robes will remain the same.

Kaxen6
10-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Altair's costume stays the same. I mean, the look Altair has with his clothes kind of has a purpose, his enemies are supposed to know a Hashashin did it, not "Why did that fellow wearing Crusader armor kill that guy?"

spazzoo1025
10-07-2007, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DemonikCrow666:
You see Altair's costume is liek a school uniform, the only thing that will change are the accessories, the white robes will remain the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao great analogy

AirRon_2K7
10-07-2007, 11:47 AM
they're more gray http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif (&lt;--- Smiley of the Day SOTD, not to be confused with sig of the day http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif.. I mean http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif) But yeah, no changing appearence, picking up sword or gun or crossbows or w/e off the floor, just your uniform, your pen, pencil and ruler... to put it in demonic terms

Altair0007
10-07-2007, 01:49 PM
there will be changeable costumes to get at the end of the game

SynvarenGT
10-07-2007, 02:01 PM
I have a feeling that there is going to be alternate costumes but ONLY after you complete the main storyline. And there going to do it "Dead Rising" style with like a locker or something that you get the key for by downloading it from Marketplace (x360) or the Home (ps3) or ubi site (pc) and then have to find the locker that contains it (I.E a house)

Atleast thats how I think it would work if there was more then just the robes. Pure speculation

moqqy
10-07-2007, 02:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair0007:
there will be changeable costumes to get at the end of the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No? Where did they say that?

AirRon_2K7
10-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Doubt it, but theres a possibility i suppose

Gravity1337
10-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Jade said that they are going full realism with their game, and she said that white cloaks and red little banner/ribbon is what the assassins really wore back then. (Or did Patrice say that) Any who, change costumes at the end of the game sounds good, as long as the costume itself is good-looking.

But I seriously doubt it!

AirRon_2K7
10-08-2007, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair0007:
there will be changeable costumes to get at the end of the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Source... 'cos I am 100% sure that there won't be.... Or at least they may well have thrown them in since e3 (see the 20min gameplay of ac during the live e3 coverage) where Jade says that it is the only costume that you'll use...

MeAltairLol
10-08-2007, 02:44 PM
Dunno, I like the costume that Altair wears now... It just suits him, it will be weird seeing him in anything else... Kinda like Rooney in a Chelsea top...

m.warren
10-08-2007, 04:49 PM
I know his costume looks cool and i hope they keep it that way. But the only tthing i wonder is why the clothes he wears isnt black, u'd thing assasins would wear black not white. Either way its a cool outfit! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

m.warren
10-08-2007, 04:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by m.warren:
I know his costume looks cool and i hope they keep it that way. But the only thing i wonder is why the clothes he wears isnt black, u'd think assasins would wear black not white. Either way its a cool outfit! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AnimationSensai
10-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Why would an assassin wear black under the scorching sun in the middle east?!?

Gravity1337
10-08-2007, 06:27 PM
"Why would assassins wear black" that's kind a weird question; how would you know what "assassins" wear especially under the scorching sun? Maybe today's "assassins" if there are any wear black, but only because it fits with today's norm, or the majority. Black is the more favorable color these days, and most people wear it, and when most people refer to what color seems inconspicuous, and kind of unrevealing it is black.

Completely different story with white back then, it was considered the black today =)

See where I'm going is, social stealth is all about being exactly what other people are, and if that means wearing black/white to fit in with MOST of the people, then that's what they should wear. And the fact that back then, that's what the assassins wore, and the fact that if he wears black, and climbs building he's going to get a heart attack.

And the fact that I love typing.... I'm taking a class, and I really like being able to type good WEEEEE yEEEYEYEY

AnimationSensai
10-08-2007, 06:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Posted Mon October 08 2007 17:27
"Why would assassins wear black" that's kind a weird question; how would you know what "assassins" wear especially under the scorching sun? Maybe today's "assassins" if there are any wear black, but only because it fits with today's norm, or the majority. Black is the more favorable color these days, and most people wear it, and when most people refer to what color seems inconspicuous, and kind of unrevealing it is black.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was stated earlier that Jade announced that the actual costumes for the [origianl] assassins were white...plus if some1 wore black back then and did the stuff Altair does, don't u think he'd stick out?

Marick098
10-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Ino all these people in white then just an idiot in black hiding in a haystack

DemonikCrow666
10-08-2007, 09:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DemonikCrow666:
You see Altair's costume is liek a school uniform, the only thing that will change are the accessories, the white robes will remain the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao great analogy </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Thank you, it just comes to you when you've been living in Miami for 8 years. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

eliteassassin69
10-08-2007, 09:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnimationSensai:
Why would an assassin wear black under the scorching sun in the middle east?!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif so true

spazzoo1025
10-09-2007, 03:27 PM
actually, this brings to mind another question: Will the new equipment and stuff you get be noticeable? As in, if you get those new boots to get you to regain your balance, will you be able to tell?

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 03:28 PM
^Ya like will they look different and will they work so well you can tell.

spazzoo1025
10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
exactly

Gravity1337
10-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Jade Raymond mentioned, as you get new equipment, you will get to see it on your character, if you get the boots, if you get knocked down, you get to do this kind of avoidance roll, dont know if you've seen it before. Otherwise, you'lle be flat on your back.

And when you get a certain belt buckle, you will be able to take a hit in your chest, depending on how hard the hit will be.

When you get new gauntlets, its easier for Altair to grab on to stuff, and he will be able to grab on things when hes falling/jumping big distances.

yeah lol

spazzoo1025
10-09-2007, 04:44 PM
we know that

we're wondering if you'll actually be able to see the new stuff, or if itll b the same thing with a "stat increase"

moqqy
10-09-2007, 05:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnimationSensai:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Posted Mon October 08 2007 17:27
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was stated earlier that Jade announced that the actual costumes for the [origianl] assassins were white...plus if some1 wore black back then and did the stuff Altair does, don't u think he'd stick out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the actual assassins didn't wear those clothes.
if someone wore ANYTHING and did the stuff Altair does, don't you think he'd stick out? White sticks out even more.

"Originally posted by m.warren:
I know his costume looks cool and i hope they keep it that way. But the only thing i wonder is why the clothes he wears isnt black, u'd think assasins would wear black not white. Either way its a cool outfit! "

Why would you think so? He isn't an assassin that kills someone and then disappears to a shadow. He does public kills, and doesn't need "shadow stealth".

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 05:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was stated earlier that Jade announced that the actual costumes for the [origianl] assassins were white...plus if some1 wore black back then and did the stuff Altair does, don't u think he'd stick out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if someone wore ANYTHING and did the stuff Altair does, don't you think he'd stick out? White sticks out even more.

I know his costume looks cool and i hope they keep it that way. But the only thing i wonder is why the clothes he wears isnt black, u'd think assasins would wear black not white. Either way its a cool outfit! "

Why would you think so? He isn't an assassin that kills someone and then disappears to a shadow. He does public kills, and doesn't need "shadow stealth". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Hashashin Definately wore White. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif You know that right.

moqqy
10-09-2007, 05:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marrick098:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would you think so? He isn't an assassin that kills someone and then disappears to a shadow. He does public kills, and doesn't need "shadow stealth". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Hashashin Definately wore White. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif You know that right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, they didn't. Their leader wore white during the Qiyama, and I doubt it would even have been mentioned if they all wore white all the time.

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 06:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marrick098:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Hashashin Definately wore White. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif You know that right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, they didn't. Their leader wore white during the Qiyama, and I doubt it would even have been mentioned if they all wore white all the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Leader wore white all the time, not all of the Hashashin wore whit all of the time but most did.Usually the higher ranked/more respected ones.

moqqy
10-09-2007, 06:31 PM
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, they didn't. Their leader wore white during the Qiyama, and I doubt it would even have been mentioned if they all wore white all the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Leader wore white all the time, not all of the Hashashin wore whit all of the time but most did.Usually the higher ranked/more respected ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um.. Right. And where are you getting this from and what's the source of your source?

chewie1890
10-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Um.. Right. And where are you getting this from and what's the source of your source? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh-oh.

*Prepares bomb shelter*

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Have you ever read the novels Baudolino or Foucault's Pendulum. In there are clear indications of the Hashashin's ways and customs, so unless you have a more reliable source, I am done here.

chewie1890
10-09-2007, 06:42 PM
I hope you didn't just cite books which feature a guy who can speak any language he's ever heard and another book which delves heavily into conspiracy theory as an accurate source for information on the assassins...

moqqy
10-09-2007, 06:44 PM
I asked for the source of your source.. I can just say bunch of names too, and claim everything they say is right. Peaiusau Snsai has a novel on internet saying the "Hashashins" wore pink. It's true!

Oh, and more seriously, there are no documents that describe the Nizari Isma'ili ways and customs that aren't of european origin. And the european writers didn't know anything back then. They heard rumours and wrote of them.

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 06:45 PM
Yes I did, in which the second book lightly touches on the looks of the hashashin. They did kill in public you know.

moqqy
10-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Yes I did, in which the second book lightly touches on the looks of the hashashin. They did kill in public you know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure they did. And they wore normal clothes, sometimes diguised as monks or other holy men.

spazzoo1025
10-09-2007, 06:47 PM
jeez
flamage much? lol

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Yes I did, in which the second book lightly touches on the looks of the hashashin. They did kill in public you know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure they did. And they wore normal clothes, sometimes diguised as monks or other holy men. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Monks wore white

moqqy
10-09-2007, 06:49 PM

Sure they did. And they wore normal clothes, sometimes diguised as monks or other holy men. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Monks wore white </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Women had hair. And?

chewie1890
10-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Yes I did, in which the second book lightly touches on the looks of the hashashin. They did kill in public you know.

You know we could go back and forth for days, but Im tired, it was all fun but i guess only people who saw it in that time know truly what they did and wore whatever. I have a long day tom. you guys are fun to debate with though lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow it lightly touches on their clothing styles? You hold this book which you've just admitted is fictional as factual evidence of the Assassins?

Yes I know the killed in public, you needn't preach to me Marrick...

moqqy
10-09-2007, 06:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chewie1890:

You know we could go back and forth for days, but Im tired, it was all fun but i guess only people who saw it in that time know truly what they did and wore whatever. I have a long day tom. you guys are fun to debate with though lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow it lightly touches on their clothing styles? You hold this book which you've just admitted is fictional as factual evidence of the Assassins?

Yes I know the killed in public, you needn't preach to me Marrick... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, he doesn't even know the sources of the books he is reading - the writer probably invented those "facts" himself, or maybe he read some Marco Polo.

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 06:53 PM
LOL you are too funny chewie OMG I cant believe you guys are so easy, if you are going to cooperate with me on these forums, you are going to learn to tolerate me and my sense of humor. I haven't the slightest idea of those books.

moqqy
10-09-2007, 06:55 PM
LOL you are too funny chewie OMG I cant believe you guys are so easy, if you are going to cooperate with me on these forums, you are going to learn to tolerate me and my sense of humor. I haven't the slightest idea of those books. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, umm, what can I say.. You have a very very weird sense of humour..

chewie1890
10-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Seems to me that if everything you've said in the past half hour was a joke then you need to tweak your writing style or get better jokes because I nor Moqqy(two of the more sarcastic on the forum) have yet to pick up on either of these 'jokes'...

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Let me explain myself, when I see two people who team up to prove people wrong or are the more Argumental type, I test them. i do this in real life too. I see how far you guys will go to try to prove my obvious lack of knowledge on the subject wrong. it might be sick or twisted but its my way of having a little bit of fun and to just observe and get a better understanding of who you are and how you carry yourself.

chewie1890
10-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Well now you know. I carry myself in a manner that refuses to deal with idiots. Testing people through excessive use of stupidity is a terrible way to find out how people carry themselves.

Wouldn't it be easier to intelligently speak to them and find out about them in a natural setting as opposed to a debate? Personal opinion but I think the natural setting is a much better situation.

spazzoo1025
10-09-2007, 07:03 PM
wow....is that how you get your sick kicks, huh, buddy boy?

id post a picture of a dead cat being raped by a stick figure but this is an E-Rated forum....

but like seriously, it seems like ur jsut trying to cover up for being totally burned by them

EDIT: Oh, shizznits!! i missed my 400th post! anywayss yayy 401!!! lol

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 07:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chewie1890:
Well now you know. I carry myself in a manner that refuses to deal with idiots. Testing people through excessive use of stupidity is a terrible way to find out how people carry themselves.

Wouldn't it be easier to intelligently speak to them and find out about them in a natural setting as opposed to a debate? Personal opinion but I think the natural setting is a much better situation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not your call though.

moqqy
10-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Let me explain myself, when I see two people who team up to prove people wrong or are the more Argumental type, I test them. i do this in real life too. I see how far you guys will go to try to prove my obvious lack of knowledge on the subject wrong. it might be sick or twisted but its my way of having a little bit of fun and to just observe and get a better understanding of who you are and how you carry yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But um, before me and chewie "teamed up" you already were saying those stuff. Before Chewie said anything. So either you are lying or..? You got another story?

spazzoo1025
10-09-2007, 07:07 PM
(cough coughhh) see my above postttt.....(coughity cough cough)

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Let me explain myself, when I see two people who team up to prove people wrong or are the more Argumental type, I test them. i do this in real life too. I see how far you guys will go to try to prove my obvious lack of knowledge on the subject wrong. it might be sick or twisted but its my way of having a little bit of fun and to just observe and get a better understanding of who you are and how you carry yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But um, before me and chewie "teamed up" you already were saying those stuff. Before Chewie said anything. So either you are lying or..? You got another story? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it was chewie i started on, then you came, where were you.Anyway I was doing it to him because he was argumental and I was having fun. I started with you after me and chewie had started.

chewie1890
10-09-2007, 07:32 PM
So wait, are you admitting to purposely attempting to instigate a fight?

moqqy
10-09-2007, 07:34 PM

But um, before me and chewie "teamed up" you already were saying those stuff. Before Chewie said anything. So either you are lying or..? You got another story? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it was chewie i started on, then you came, where were you.Anyway I was doing it to him because he was argumental and I was having fun. I started with you after me and chewie had started. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You were arguing about this with me before chewie even started. Check back.

Marrick098
10-09-2007, 07:37 PM

No it was chewie i started on, then you came, where were you.Anyway I was doing it to him because he was argumental and I was having fun. I started with you after me and chewie had started. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You were arguing about this with me before chewie even started. Check back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I started with you at 16:44 exactly

I started with Chewie at 16:12 exactly

You check back

Gravity1337
10-09-2007, 10:47 PM
More on the topic, yes you get to see the new gear that you put on, throwing knives/stars, new boots, new gauntlets, new everything, Jade tells you in one of the interviews (dont make me look for it), so you get to see every new item you get basically.

Also, your little white/black/pink discussion. Unless YOU were an assassin back then, there is no way of knowing FOR SURE, maybe they wore purple, or grey, or maybe they had no clothes at all, none of us know for sure, I dont care what sources you state, either its out of your ***, or from some dude who wrote a book.

And, I like the idea that moqqy says, cuz he scares me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Also, I think its kinda cool to test people, you guys seem to really know your ninjas, or assassins, its all good, lets be friends. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

zgubilici
10-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Looking back (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8491010695?r=1061096695#1061096695), everything seems very clear about the order of events and how the "sparks" have started. No need to bicker about that one anymore and hijack this thread any longer.
Marrick098, those "tests" that you use as an excuse to start bickerings and instigating fights are to be left aside.
Respect of fellow forum members in the forums has to be reciprocal, not one-sided.
If there is something you wish to continue to debate with a fellow forum member on this subject, do so via PT, but not in here anymore.

spazzoo1025
10-10-2007, 01:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gravity1337:
More on the topic, yes you get to see the new gear that you put on, throwing knives/stars, new boots, new gauntlets, new everything, Jade tells you in one of the interviews (dont make me look for it), so you get to see every new item you get basically.

Also, your little white/black/pink discussion. Unless YOU were an assassin back then, there is no way of knowing FOR SURE, maybe they wore purple, or grey, or maybe they had no clothes at all, none of us know for sure, I dont care what sources you state, either its out of your ***, or from some dude who wrote a book.

And, I like the idea that moqqy says, cuz he scares me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Also, I think its kinda cool to test people, you guys seem to really know your ninjas, or assassins, its all good, lets be friends. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i kinda like that naked idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
i don't think its impossible! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

RetiredHatch
10-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Know what'd be cool... an unlockable fish costume like they did for God of War 2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Marrick098
10-10-2007, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RetiredHatch:
Know what'd be cool... an unlockable fish costume like they did for God of War 2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Little weird, I'm not feeling it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

RetiredHatch
10-10-2007, 02:57 PM
No? Have you seen the pic? It's pretty tight on Kratos &gt;.&gt;

Marrick098
10-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Really, thats probably cuz I havent seen it yet, maybe it would look cool. Who knows http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

RetiredHatch
10-10-2007, 03:03 PM
I was just kidding anyways http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Marrick098
10-10-2007, 08:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RetiredHatch:
I was just kidding anyways http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool im an idiot now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

RetiredHatch
10-10-2007, 08:04 PM
I was kidding about Altair &gt;.&gt;

Kratos still looks like a bad *** with his fish suit

Marrick098
10-10-2007, 08:05 PM
O ok LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif