PDA

View Full Version : what do you think the assassins creed vita game is?

ajl992008
09-13-2011, 10:37 AM
like in the title what are your thoughts on the vita game, they said it would be a cast of new characters,i think its gna be about a modern assassin looking at the memories of one of ezio's apprentices. that would be very cool, maybe create the cities of milan and naples for the game, they could even release it for cosnoles after a while of vita exclusivity and up the graphics etc. what do you guys think?

ajl992008
09-13-2011, 10:37 AM
like in the title what are your thoughts on the vita game, they said it would be a cast of new characters,i think its gna be about a modern assassin looking at the memories of one of ezio's apprentices. that would be very cool, maybe create the cities of milan and naples for the game, they could even release it for cosnoles after a while of vita exclusivity and up the graphics etc. what do you guys think?

Sevenofnine-st
09-13-2011, 11:13 AM
I honestly hope they never go completely modern with the main character and the setting. One of the things I love about the series is that it brings me to a time that has long passed by. I love the idea of a hero la Batman placed in such and old environment.

ajl992008
09-13-2011, 12:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sevenofnine-st:
I honestly hope they never go completely modern with the main character and the setting. One of the things I love about the series is that it brings me to a time that has long passed by. I love the idea of a hero la Batman placed in such and old environment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats not what meant, i said a modern assassin LOOKING AT THE MEMORIES of ezios apprentice. there was one i forget the name of who then trains giovanni borgia, he would make a good protagonist.

BK-110
09-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Perhaps it will be a game about Shao Jun, the female Chinese Assassin who will be in Embers. That could be pretty awesome.

ajl992008
09-13-2011, 02:03 PM
lot of people seem to like her but i really think there are other, better places to take it that cant be explored in the main series like other things that went on in ezios or altairs time which cant be shown through them but by means of their son or apprentice.

Assassin_M
09-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Its Assassins Creed III

ajl992008
09-13-2011, 03:00 PM
woah as3 u say? that would be cool if it was, can i ask y you think that?

kriegerdesgottes
09-13-2011, 03:19 PM
I think the Vita will make a nice device for portable side games much like Bloodlines except they won't be terrible. I am so excited for the Vita!

ajl992008
09-13-2011, 03:30 PM
lol im not excited tbh but i still thinks its cool, if nything wud make me buy one its assassins creed. i still think they r too expensive, when it gets to 160/170 i will seriously consider one, for now im fine with my psp.

GunnarGunderson
09-13-2011, 04:11 PM
I saw some supposedly leaked images of the game, I forget the name but I remember seeing renders of Altair

Will_Lucky
09-13-2011, 05:55 PM
I would love it if they decided to do something around Assassins Creed:The Fall.

OGCFB
09-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Assassins Creed: The retirement home and the mystery of the missing wheelchair

The great assassin Ezio has returned in this portable adventure a wheelchair has gone missing in the retirement home and only you can find it you will have to use your assassin stealth to explore during curfew.

eagleforlife1
09-14-2011, 03:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Will_Lucky:
I would love it if they decided to do something around Assassins Creed:The Fall. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This ^

ajl992008
09-14-2011, 02:01 PM
i dont want it to b on the fall, i want to know what happens in the chain and if there is a cliff hanger they can make another issue in the series, then from this it would be cool to majke a daniel cross trilogy form next gen consoles (ps4, xbox 720 wiiu)), i want the vita game to b a spin off coz i dont want them to use amazing ideas for the hand held, daniel cross wuold make a great antagonist for consoles.

Will_Lucky
09-14-2011, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajl992008:
i want the vita game to b a spin off coz i dont want them to use amazing ideas for the hand held, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I'd rather have an amazing AC game on a handheld. If its a bad game it brings the brand down. And if it was based on the Fall it would be a spin off because the Fall itself is a spin off because anything that doesn't focus on Desmond is a spin off.

ajl992008
09-14-2011, 03:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Will_Lucky:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajl992008:
i want the vita game to b a spin off coz i dont want them to use amazing ideas for the hand held, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I'd rather have an amazing AC game on a handheld. If its a bad game it brings the brand down. And if it was based on the Fall it would be a spin off because the Fall itself is a spin off because anything that doesn't focus on Desmond is a spin off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair point, im not saying it should b a bad game, n iphrased what is said wrong, i feel the fall would be better served to us as a proper console game but thats just an opinion, iwhat if they dont any existing characters but a new set of them in a new timeline, that wud b interesting.

Jexx21
09-14-2011, 03:10 PM
A 'proper console game'?

What about a proper PC game that takes full advantages of it's capabilities? God that would be awesome.

But since that isn't going to happen for a while, I'll just settle for a good game on ANY platform. I can't wait to get my hands on a vita. I think the AC game for it will an entirely new side-story. Maybe based in East Asia, while they use the French or American revolution for AC3.