PDA

View Full Version : The Harlequin

RiiyaxSeravy
11-20-2010, 05:55 PM
I pre-ordered assassin creed brotherhood but I dont have The Harlequin is there any reason for this? Special code needed or what because my game did not come with one.

RiiyaxSeravy
11-20-2010, 05:55 PM
I pre-ordered assassin creed brotherhood but I dont have The Harlequin is there any reason for this? Special code needed or what because my game did not come with one.

RangerRico
11-20-2010, 06:13 PM
The cashier guy at gamestop should of given you a recite with a code on it. Some people said it was emailed to them.

RiiyaxSeravy
11-20-2010, 06:33 PM
My cashier said nope it comes with nothing special. And we had a big argument ended up with me getting kicked out of store =(

UnsentSoul
11-20-2010, 07:14 PM
I would be ****ed. I pre-ordered at Gamestop like 2 days before release and was confused when i bought it and didnt get a dlc flyer ( like every other pre-order I've had) and the employee might have said something but i was more focused on killing people. I went home and looked in the case to find a weak game manual and called instantly. She said the code was on the bottom. How would the employee not know what your talking about? The company added a pre-order code entry to their website recently. Sorry man thats horrible. I enjoy using the harlequin. Seems like he has the most attack animations.

CoreySeidel
11-20-2010, 07:40 PM
You have to either call gamestop say you didn't get the code or you have to call ubisoft or something. I'm pretty sure it a universal code so just find one on the internet and try it lol

berm87
11-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Edit: Other people already answered the question! Hahaha.

pntbalr13
11-21-2010, 11:57 AM
The cashier showed me the code; it was on the reciept.