PDA

View Full Version : Everythings great so far but sth is missing

MystikReyne
11-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi everyone and espexially ubisoft u have created another diamond in your collection..
By the time i played assasins creed 1 i was amazed of the grafics and the the world u created although the options for your charachter were very limited.So when i finished the first sequel i just said what tha **** theres a lot of mystery about the game.Great that was a unique ending and one of the best ive seen.But on the other hand there was no replayability for the game even if i wanted to play again the game..i knew that the whole thing would be the same.
So now 2009 Assassins creed 2 is out i played it and finished it.
So here some of my opinions cause im a demanding player having played ****ing lot of games and i like some great titles reach the top of all.
Things i say below mean no offence to the game neither to ubisoft but some tips from a player who likes giving his opinion only for evolution.

So lets begin with
Assassins creed 2...?
I can say U have just picked the perfect place for the second sequel Italy and specialy venice.
That was a very kick *** move cause Venice is one of the best places(and ive been there..the whole place makes you feel you are hundreds of years back just like being teleported)anyway that was very nice move,dont forget that tomb raider 2 was also in venice and it was the one that made tomb raider more famous.

So at first u just made perfect grafics(but very low frame rate for consoles),although u need to specialize in the faces of the characters and give them more real movement in the cutscenes.Like when they move their hands when they speak and the overall movement.in others words look at the cinematics of uncharted 2 they are spectacular.

2nd the music of the game is absolutly devine..uve made the perfect music touching the players captivating them inside your world no words about it its just perfect just dont lose the flow and keep up the perfect work on this.

3rd is gameplay.
I can say gameplay is a little dificult to get used to when you re trying to climb and the cameras sometimes give you the wrong view but with a little practise u get used to it.In one word its fine.

4th is the replayability of the game.
Everyone knows how importand is this for a game.
So lets start with Assassins creed 1 was no need to say a lot about it only one word very easy.
And now assassins creed 2 hoped it would be harder and its even easier than the first.
What i wanted to say is that ok there are a lot of players who dont take too much with games and i understand you wanted to give the players the ability to see the scenario.
But on the other side there are also a lot of players who need something more than easy more than medium and some just like me who like the game to be extremely difficult to beat like beeing killed with three hits!
So u cant talk about that u fixed it and that u made the game more replayble when there is no level of difficulty.
To say the truth i was able to beat the game without buying top gear and it was extremely easy to finish it using anly counters and the main attack being also able to slay the whole venice.
So the new abilities like gun, poison, bombs, etc where no use to me cause i never was in a situation to use them.
I was also able not to hide from guards even when my notoriority was high because as i said before the game was so easy that i could deal with them every time and everywhere.
So pls ubisoft give us an update or sth anyway so we can increase the game dificulty like easy normal hard and extreme.

5th is the spirit of the game..
A lot of u may ask what do u mean by spirit..
Let me explain this.
It is my new critic about a game.
It represents everything including grafics, gameplay, music, enviroments, cutscenes, voices of the charachters,special effects in game dialogs,plot of the game and how it evolves giving u a nice flow..In fact everything that makes u feel and say "ok guys im in feel like im inside the game cant stop playing it wtf its awesome"By the time u say this u can start counting the spirit of the game..
Some games imagine have no spirit at all like devil may cry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Finally i repeat that this has nothing to do with ubisoft or to spoil the game..
It has to do with evolution.For thee players out there assassins creed 2 is a very nice game
And listen to this carefully
ASSASINS CREED 2 has THE BEST SCENARIO EVER CREATED in the WHOLE GAME HISTORY AND FURTERMORE THE BEST ENDING OF ALL GAMES.
One thing to say..Does Miranda Says stop To Ezio in order to Talk to the Player at the end of the game?haha
Im very excited its the best ending ever seen Keep up the good work ubisoft..
WELL DOne!

So till now we have..
As i said im a very demanding player so here it goes

Grafics:8
Music 10
Gameplay 7
Spirit 7
Replayability 6.5

THAnx for reading this

UBISOFT u have created something very special with the best ending ever!!!
Dont let difficulty of the game ruin it..
Pls give us some patch for PS3 owners and others also so we hard core gamers can have a different opinion about the game
Give us a hard and extreme difficulty so we can replay the game again and again

Assassins Creed 2 best idea ever
hope to see AC3 all evolved with some rpg elements like xp upgrade weapons etc you all now what im talking about
All yours
All comments are acceptable
See ya in Venice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

MystikReyne
11-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi everyone and espexially ubisoft u have created another diamond in your collection..
By the time i played assasins creed 1 i was amazed of the grafics and the the world u created although the options for your charachter were very limited.So when i finished the first sequel i just said what tha **** theres a lot of mystery about the game.Great that was a unique ending and one of the best ive seen.But on the other hand there was no replayability for the game even if i wanted to play again the game..i knew that the whole thing would be the same.
So now 2009 Assassins creed 2 is out i played it and finished it.
So here some of my opinions cause im a demanding player having played ****ing lot of games and i like some great titles reach the top of all.
Things i say below mean no offence to the game neither to ubisoft but some tips from a player who likes giving his opinion only for evolution.

So lets begin with
Assassins creed 2...?
I can say U have just picked the perfect place for the second sequel Italy and specialy venice.
That was a very kick *** move cause Venice is one of the best places(and ive been there..the whole place makes you feel you are hundreds of years back just like being teleported)anyway that was very nice move,dont forget that tomb raider 2 was also in venice and it was the one that made tomb raider more famous.

So at first u just made perfect grafics(but very low frame rate for consoles),although u need to specialize in the faces of the characters and give them more real movement in the cutscenes.Like when they move their hands when they speak and the overall movement.in others words look at the cinematics of uncharted 2 they are spectacular.

2nd the music of the game is absolutly devine..uve made the perfect music touching the players captivating them inside your world no words about it its just perfect just dont lose the flow and keep up the perfect work on this.

3rd is gameplay.
I can say gameplay is a little dificult to get used to when you re trying to climb and the cameras sometimes give you the wrong view but with a little practise u get used to it.In one word its fine.

4th is the replayability of the game.
Everyone knows how importand is this for a game.
So lets start with Assassins creed 1 was no need to say a lot about it only one word very easy.
And now assassins creed 2 hoped it would be harder and its even easier than the first.
What i wanted to say is that ok there are a lot of players who dont take too much with games and i understand you wanted to give the players the ability to see the scenario.
But on the other side there are also a lot of players who need something more than easy more than medium and some just like me who like the game to be extremely difficult to beat like beeing killed with three hits!
So u cant talk about that u fixed it and that u made the game more replayble when there is no level of difficulty.
To say the truth i was able to beat the game without buying top gear and it was extremely easy to finish it using anly counters and the main attack being also able to slay the whole venice.
So the new abilities like gun, poison, bombs, etc where no use to me cause i never was in a situation to use them.
I was also able not to hide from guards even when my notoriority was high because as i said before the game was so easy that i could deal with them every time and everywhere.
So pls ubisoft give us an update or sth anyway so we can increase the game dificulty like easy normal hard and extreme.

5th is the spirit of the game..
A lot of u may ask what do u mean by spirit..
Let me explain this.
It is my new critic about a game.
It represents everything including grafics, gameplay, music, enviroments, cutscenes, voices of the charachters,special effects in game dialogs,plot of the game and how it evolves giving u a nice flow..In fact everything that makes u feel and say "ok guys im in feel like im inside the game cant stop playing it wtf its awesome"By the time u say this u can start counting the spirit of the game..
Some games imagine have no spirit at all like devil may cry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Finally i repeat that this has nothing to do with ubisoft or to spoil the game..
It has to do with evolution.For thee players out there assassins creed 2 is a very nice game
And listen to this carefully
ASSASINS CREED 2 has THE BEST SCENARIO EVER CREATED in the WHOLE GAME HISTORY AND FURTERMORE THE BEST ENDING OF ALL GAMES.
One thing to say..Does Miranda Says stop To Ezio in order to Talk to the Player at the end of the game?haha
Im very excited its the best ending ever seen Keep up the good work ubisoft..
WELL DOne!

So till now we have..
As i said im a very demanding player so here it goes

Grafics:8
Music 10
Gameplay 7
Spirit 7
Replayability 6.5

THAnx for reading this

UBISOFT u have created something very special with the best ending ever!!!
Dont let difficulty of the game ruin it..
Pls give us some patch for PS3 owners and others also so we hard core gamers can have a different opinion about the game
Give us a hard and extreme difficulty so we can replay the game again and again

Assassins Creed 2 best idea ever
hope to see AC3 all evolved with some rpg elements like xp upgrade weapons etc you all now what im talking about
All yours
All comments are acceptable
See ya in Venice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif