PDA

View Full Version : cant wait till may 28

almagam
04-28-2008, 08:15 PM
man i cannot wait till may 28 do yall everwonder if they will introduce new characters weapons moves new combos and finishers can wait cant wait

almagam
04-28-2008, 08:15 PM
man i cannot wait till may 28 do yall everwonder if they will introduce new characters weapons moves new combos and finishers can wait cant wait

dingsi
04-28-2008, 08:21 PM
what's gonna happen then?

cooldude6681
04-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Ubidays. Announcement of Assassin's Creed 2. New info. Etc. Etc.

I doubt they'll give us much, probably not more than a press release saying, "Yeah, Assassin's Creed 2 is planned for fiscal year 2009-2010. It'll be awesome. Buy it."

almagam
04-28-2008, 08:35 PM
cool dude why 2009 or 2010 i cant wait that long my friend is talking about it might be modern i dont want it to change the year

dingsi
04-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Those things take time...

cooldude6681
04-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Most sequential Ubisoft franchises (Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Brothers in Arms, Might and Magic (I think), Prince of Persia) are released every two years (they try for every year, but never make that deadline). So two years from holiday 2007 is FY 2009/2010.

And technically, AC1 is set in modern times. I doubt they'll change the fact that it takes place in 2012. I mean, we've got to stop that satellite from launching, right?

almagam
04-28-2008, 09:41 PM
cool dude i like a creed but the suspense is killing me. cool dude give me some advice on what to do till some info comes out

Assassin189
04-28-2008, 09:58 PM
i forgot my pass word o_0

dingsi
04-28-2008, 10:53 PM
lol?

jeremyofmany
04-28-2008, 11:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by almagam:
cool dude i like a creed but the suspense is killing me. cool dude give me some advice on what to do till some info comes out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious? Are you a mindless game addict living in your grandparents' basement?
To pass the time you could go flip burgers like you probably do part time and maybe mow a lawn under strict supervision.

Those are the only two things I can think of that might suit someone with a mental capacity that your above post seems to portray.

Sorry for the blatant generalization and rudeness, but... wow. Saddest thing in the world.

Ghost Dog 3
04-29-2008, 12:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> cool dude why 2009 or 2010 i cant wait that long my friend is talking about it might be modern i dont want it to change the year </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not? The past is done! The second game will probably in present time and the 3rd a movie or a game set in the future.

We might have a chance to go in the past for some information gathering or all 3 games will be set in the past, just in different times.

almagam
04-29-2008, 08:30 AM
jeremy unlike i have a life you dont you nerd get a life

DISTRACT-A-BEE
04-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Yonaguni, the westernmost island in Japan, and a likely setting for the next game (or at least part of it)
I'm excited for this, I actaully just finished Assassin's Creed (even though I bought it on opening day *shot*) just a good past time between college and work.
Now that I know it's going to be a trilogy, I can't wait to hear more.

jeremyofmany
04-30-2008, 11:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by almagam:
jeremy unlike i have a life you dont you nerd get a life </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you 10?
I shouldn't associate that age with such idiocy (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/idiocy) as I was a very polite, generous, helpful and intelligent boy at that age.
Anyway, if you had a life, why would you be asking strangers to advise you on what to do with your time?
And my life is grand. I'm married and have a 3 month old baby boy who has changed my world. I also work for a living.

But I don't have to justify myself to a 10 year old or any idiot who seems like a 10 year old.

caswallawn_2k7
05-01-2008, 08:16 AM
jeremy just ignore almagam all he does is make pointless posts and try to act as if he is inteligent but just making him self look like a even bigger idiot.

almagam
05-01-2008, 08:23 AM
im not 10 man im not trying to start aqnything but if you keep egging me on then your gonna get

caswallawn_2k7
05-01-2008, 08:25 AM
lol threat over the internet http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif quick I better hide he is going to use caps lock. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

almagam
05-01-2008, 08:28 AM
that wasnt a threat i cant do anything hes older than me i cant do anything. but he keeps dissin me thats not right treat me with respect and i will stop posting useless topics thats all im asking

caswallawn_2k7
05-01-2008, 08:32 AM
respect is earned not given.

almagam
05-01-2008, 08:38 AM
well caswallan im sorry for the foolish post now how much respect to you have for me

Robbinho1992
05-01-2008, 12:02 PM
well caswallan im sorry for the foolish post now how much respect to you have for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll gain my respect when you use proper sentences and actually bring any valid points to the table. Nooblet, go crawl back into your hole and Die. Thank you very much.

dacoolstas
05-01-2008, 12:18 PM
i think you guys are being alittle hard on alagram. Yes the comunity likes people who give good info, but just beacause he cant do that in a way that is helpful to us, does not mean we should tell him to "crawl back into your hole and Die".

i think that was harsh and unecessary

Robbinho1992
05-01-2008, 12:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dacoolstas:
i think you guys are being alittle hard on alagram. Yes the comunity likes people who give good info, but just beacause he cant do that in a way that is helpful to us, does not mean we should tell him to "crawl back into your hole and Die".

i think that was harsh and unecessary </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great. It is very necessary, to keep people who are annoying and make no sense like Algram (Or whatever his name is) away.

dacoolstas
05-01-2008, 12:39 PM
this is what he said in the first place:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> cool dude i like a creed but the suspense is killing me. cool dude give me some advice on what to do till some info comes out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and then everybody flames him, what do you mean that makes no sense, he was just trying to be nice and talk about his love for the game.

then jeremy calls him a "mindless game adict"
and then alagram defends himself,
what in the world are you so angry about?

Robbinho1992
05-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Tiredness. Was up at 4am this morning and had about 5hours of sleep before then. Plus I dislike people who can't put a comprehendable sentence together. The first couple of sentence weren't so bad, but he kinda lagged behind in meaning.

ITs only a game, get a hold of yourself, just do something else, Play throguh AC again if your that bored. (to alagram)

dacoolstas
05-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Tiredness always seems to get the best of us http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

cooldude6681
05-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Proper sentence structure and grammar does wonders for the amount of respect received, at least from me.

From me, every new member starts off with a neutral amount of respect (benefit of the doubt, if you will). Their early post contents, grammar/sentence structure, points made, articulation of these points, respect toward forum vets (again, benefit of the doubt here, as new members won't normally know the vets very well), frequency of posts/threads (spamming?), screen name, signature, avatar, as well as other factors that I can't be bothered to recall right now, all factor in to how much respect a new member receives. The longer a person is a member, the more respect they receive (or less, depending on how much of a jerk they are).
I'd write more, but my ADD has kicked in. I don't care about the topic anymore. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

"Nooblet, go crawl back into your hole and Die." was a bit harsh though.

Edit: Wow, 4 new posts in the time it took me to write that.

the_assassin_07
05-01-2008, 12:55 PM
I remember when I was a noob and I posted in "teh leet speak".
Good times, good times!

GreyFlameIII
05-02-2008, 02:21 AM
I remember when I was new... The only persons I talked to were Scythe and you 07! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

edfred
05-02-2008, 05:28 AM
weyyyyy!!!! i got ratassed last night it was a ****in rave!!!!!! and i was wonderin how u get rid of kingdom lag on pc????

also chill out

the_assassin_07
05-02-2008, 10:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I remember when I was new... The only persons I talked to were Scythe and you 07! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I remember those times... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">weyyyyy!!!! i got ratassed last night it was a ****in rave!!!!!! and i was wonderin how u get rid of kingdom lag on pc????

also chill out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
...No-one wants to know about your personal life mate.

Robbinho1992
05-02-2008, 10:59 AM
When I was new, I didn't post and jsut lurked. But when it got closer to the game and became more active. I have never used this Leet speak **** or that much Abbreivations, just not me. (Most of my bad typing gives me typos, which in turn makes my posts look bad.)

BlairCullen02
05-05-2008, 09:56 AM
On-topic now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Although carry on if you want, I'm not going to stop you.

I look forward to the new game being announced. But not overload crazy. I hope the game isn't called Assassins Creed 2, I hope it has a more intellectual name....sort of.

caswallawn_2k7
05-05-2008, 10:00 AM
that fact is its a second part so its always going to be assassins creed 2 it just may get some random sub title depending on what the game is about.

Bobfish_Almight
05-05-2008, 10:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jeremyofmany:
cool dude i like a creed but the suspense is killing me. cool dude give me some advice on what to do till some info comes out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious? Are you a mindless game addict living in your grandparents' basement?
To pass the time you could go flip burgers like you probably do part time and maybe mow a lawn under strict supervision.

Those are the only two things I can think of that might suit someone with a mental capacity that your above post seems to portray.

Sorry for the blatant generalization and rudeness, but... wow. Saddest thing in the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, well...really.

On a more constructive note you could pick up a DS (if you don't have one already) and have a shuftie through Altáir's chronicles