PDA

View Full Version : Strange glowing man?

Sarari
11-22-2011, 09:48 PM
A few hours into the game, I was walking inside the Blue Mosque's courtyard, where I was a glowing man sitting on the bench. He looked like a Herald, and at the same time a guard.

I tried talking to him, didn't work. I tried killing him while he was seated, didn't work. Then I just decided to push him off the bench and kill him. After I did that, it told me that Ezio didn't kill civilians.........

Is this a glitch, easter egg, random event, etc.? And has this ever happened to you?

Sarari
11-22-2011, 09:48 PM
A few hours into the game, I was walking inside the Blue Mosque's courtyard, where I was a glowing man sitting on the bench. He looked like a Herald, and at the same time a guard.

I tried talking to him, didn't work. I tried killing him while he was seated, didn't work. Then I just decided to push him off the bench and kill him. After I did that, it told me that Ezio didn't kill civilians.........

Is this a glitch, easter egg, random event, etc.? And has this ever happened to you?

reini03
11-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Isn't that an Assassin recruit mission? I remember talking to a man sitting on the ground, completely covered in blood. Maybe you can't access that memory yet?

tjbyrum1
11-22-2011, 10:34 PM
The one MagnifyHope is talking about wasn't sitting on a bench.

I think he was just an ally on the bench is all.

deskpe
11-23-2011, 12:36 AM
there are some civilians that apear to be glowing cause of their super shiny robes, like more shiny than most.

Sarari
11-23-2011, 07:08 PM
I was able to lock onto him. It was very strange. This game has had plenty of glitches so far.

Another question to add on to a glowing man. I was on the mission where I had to save the assassins that were held hostage and I saw a man running and was yelling in anger. I went down there to kill him with my sword but it said I had to use my fists to beat him up. After I did that there was no message to what it was for.

One last thing, I was chasing down a thief, and then I tackled and got his money. Then I got an achievement about Tax something.

Can anyone please explain to me what all of this is?

naran6142
11-23-2011, 08:09 PM
the "thief" is a tax collector, they are like the borgia couriers and there is a trophy/achievement for catching one

the angry man you had to beat up was probably a random event, i think ive encounter the same one

Bonkorz
11-23-2011, 08:47 PM
In Constantinople, Ubisoft tried making the crowd more realistic. The person you killed probably was a herald. If you pay attention, you'll see thieves, mercs, Romanis, doctors, heralds, etc. talking with civilians, sitting on benchings, or just simply hanging around an area.

Sarari
11-24-2011, 06:05 AM
That's cool, how they made all those workers and providers to just hang out, but It's unusual.....when it comes to the game I mean.

I'm not used to seeing them everywhere like that. I keep thinking I have to do something.

TheNumbSkull_
11-24-2011, 10:25 AM
I know what Sarari is talking about. I've also seen this glowing civilian and he's not shiny like deskpe suggested. When I saw this guy he was standing then he just vanished.