PDA

View Full Version : What you would like to see for the future

BradC2007
11-18-2007, 09:27 AM
I think the game is great personally the story line is actually very clever compared to most games the sci fi twist gives it a better meaning instead of just a assassins from the crusades if they had not had a sci fi twist it would have been hard for a sequel but the twist gives it so much potential

Good Points: MOST of the AIs intelligence is good
Good fighting moves very satisfying
Free running everything interacting is probably 1 of the best elements
Amazing graphics animation is very realistic

Bad Stuff: Altair cant swim
AI unable to work out your hiding in a hut on a rooftop?? stupid thing to do for a hiding spot
Character lines repeat from city to city
Desmond cant run ???
Assassinations repeatative
side missions repeatative

I think they need to focus on the people around the cities the things they do and say lines such as " his going to hurt himself and when he does i wont help him" i think with the time and effort they can make the characters actions more realistic and the lines they say never hear the same 1 twice. How about characters in the town you can communicate with, such as asking them questions letting them assist you with things making a game where their are no missions your job is an assassin do it how you like not having to follow the orders of someone. i think i heard this in another thread a death list and what cities their in and make sure that each person your assassinating is doing something different at the time not just with a crowd around them talk , and whats this about the guards are just after you?? they dont harras others apart from the save the citizen , isnt it funny that every citizen women has a husband with a gang and the nun landies and monks happen to have a little group , DONT GET ME WRONG THE GAME IS BRILLIANT JUST LACKS REALITY so what do you think needs to be done has what ive said made sense??

BradC2007
11-18-2007, 09:27 AM
I think the game is great personally the story line is actually very clever compared to most games the sci fi twist gives it a better meaning instead of just a assassins from the crusades if they had not had a sci fi twist it would have been hard for a sequel but the twist gives it so much potential

Good Points: MOST of the AIs intelligence is good
Good fighting moves very satisfying
Free running everything interacting is probably 1 of the best elements
Amazing graphics animation is very realistic

Bad Stuff: Altair cant swim
AI unable to work out your hiding in a hut on a rooftop?? stupid thing to do for a hiding spot
Character lines repeat from city to city
Desmond cant run ???
Assassinations repeatative
side missions repeatative

I think they need to focus on the people around the cities the things they do and say lines such as " his going to hurt himself and when he does i wont help him" i think with the time and effort they can make the characters actions more realistic and the lines they say never hear the same 1 twice. How about characters in the town you can communicate with, such as asking them questions letting them assist you with things making a game where their are no missions your job is an assassin do it how you like not having to follow the orders of someone. i think i heard this in another thread a death list and what cities their in and make sure that each person your assassinating is doing something different at the time not just with a crowd around them talk , and whats this about the guards are just after you?? they dont harras others apart from the save the citizen , isnt it funny that every citizen women has a husband with a gang and the nun landies and monks happen to have a little group , DONT GET ME WRONG THE GAME IS BRILLIANT JUST LACKS REALITY so what do you think needs to be done has what ive said made sense??

BradC2007
11-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Id Like some feedback