PDA

View Full Version : i think the next ancestor will be during the first civilization .. SPOILERS

Radman500
11-19-2011, 07:09 PM
i know some people wont like this since, it won't be in a historical setting

but after watching: SPOILERS ENDING

the ending cutscene.. where the apocalypse and the destruction of the first civlization, that woman with the baby, i think the baby was desmond's next ancestor.... if you dont think so, then who is the baby..

im thinking AC 3 we will play as that baby grown up of course, right after the destruction of the first civilization,

Radman500
11-19-2011, 07:09 PM

the ending cutscene.. where the apocalypse and the destruction of the first civlization, that woman with the baby, i think the baby was desmond's next ancestor.... if you dont think so, then who is the baby..

im thinking AC 3 we will play as that baby grown up of course, right after the destruction of the first civilization,

iN3krO
11-19-2011, 07:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:

im thinking AC 3 we will play as that baby grown up of course, right after the destruction of the first civilization, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This would be one option, the other is that we play as the father of that dude...

Playing with the very first humans would be sh!t like... lack of weapons, etc, etc... In the other side, we would see how the assassin's brotherhood born...

Radman500
11-19-2011, 07:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:

im thinking AC 3 we will play as that baby grown up of course, right after the destruction of the first civilization, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This would be one option, the other is that we play as the father of that dude...

Playing with the very first humans would be sh!t like... lack of weapons, etc, etc... In the other side, we would see how the assassin's brotherhood born... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the First Civlizaton was alot more advanced (it seems) then post-first civilization

Blind2Society
11-19-2011, 08:27 PM
I hope so, I've said this since I first saw 'the truth'.

Really I just want to see a lot more and learn a lot more about the first civilization.

Sarari
11-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Even though they might be less advanced in some things daniel, the weapons would be fine. I think I'll enjoy it more. I tend to like games with less amount of weapons and options for some things. It's less over whelming, for me at least.

Also, it would be cool to carry around a spear and a small dagger. Not much, but that would be one hell of a fight.

Radman500
11-19-2011, 09:05 PM
First Civ was more advanced then post-first civ