PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Assign Contracts?

tjbyrum1
04-01-2011, 04:42 PM
This thread is about assigning contracts to your personal Assassin's Guild. You might think there isn't much to talk about, but I am curious as to how you guys assign them.

Do you always send them in pairs? Or solo? Or do you decide which you want to do depending on the contract?
Mine are mostly solo. Because they get more EXP for it.

Do you assign contracts ONLY if your Assassin will get 100% chance? Or around 90-100, or even 80-100?
I assign my contracts when the chances are 90-99 %. The reason for this is because this Assassin is made out for it. It isn't one that's to easy and the high-ranked Assassin gets few EXP, and it isn't to hard to ensure that he survives. No point in sending Rank 8 Assassin on a One Star Mission.

Do you only send so many at once, that way you have some Assassin's left to use for help? Or send them all at once?
I normally send all of my Assassins on missions altogether. This way, I have NO Assassin's whatsoever for the time being. Usually, this is when I am playing around. After a while, I go back to a Pigeon Coop and reassign every Assassin to a new mission - unless I am getting ready for a mission or something.

tjbyrum1
04-01-2011, 04:42 PM
This thread is about assigning contracts to your personal Assassin's Guild. You might think there isn't much to talk about, but I am curious as to how you guys assign them.

Do you always send them in pairs? Or solo? Or do you decide which you want to do depending on the contract?
Mine are mostly solo. Because they get more EXP for it.

Do you assign contracts ONLY if your Assassin will get 100% chance? Or around 90-100, or even 80-100?
I assign my contracts when the chances are 90-99 %. The reason for this is because this Assassin is made out for it. It isn't one that's to easy and the high-ranked Assassin gets few EXP, and it isn't to hard to ensure that he survives. No point in sending Rank 8 Assassin on a One Star Mission.

Do you only send so many at once, that way you have some Assassin's left to use for help? Or send them all at once?
I normally send all of my Assassins on missions altogether. This way, I have NO Assassin's whatsoever for the time being. Usually, this is when I am playing around. After a while, I go back to a Pigeon Coop and reassign every Assassin to a new mission - unless I am getting ready for a mission or something.