PDA

View Full Version : Raving Rabbids T.I.T. 2 player

domtrump
02-13-2011, 05:23 AM
Hi I'm new to the Wii and this game. All we want to do is play a two player game. When the game starts, only one pops out of the washer machine. We both have profiles set up and both remotes are on. however, only one of us can play with our profile name. the other one always shows up as "player 2". this is not fun. why cant we both play with our own profiles? there does not seem to be a way to go back to the restroom for the "player 2" rabbid to select the correct profile.

can someone please tell me how to start a two player game so that we can each selct our own profiles?

Thanks.

domtrump
02-13-2011, 05:23 AM
Hi I'm new to the Wii and this game. All we want to do is play a two player game. When the game starts, only one pops out of the washer machine. We both have profiles set up and both remotes are on. however, only one of us can play with our profile name. the other one always shows up as "player 2". this is not fun. why cant we both play with our own profiles? there does not seem to be a way to go back to the restroom for the "player 2" rabbid to select the correct profile.

can someone please tell me how to start a two player game so that we can each selct our own profiles?

Thanks.

Raymanrulz1999
02-14-2011, 05:24 PM
you can change the name by pressing + or - on the Wiimote and clicking on the name, this mightn't be spot-on, but that the general idea.
EDIT: I relised I should say this about the Rayman forums, DO NOT ask for rabbids info there, the people hate rabbids

robocoddess
02-15-2011, 02:58 PM
I don't. But yeah it is better to just keep Rabbids stuff here, that's the main point of this division.

Same thing happened to us when we played it the once, in fact the second Rabbid kept disconnecting, and we were pretty damn sure the batteries were fully powered. That's all we know about it since my boyfriend traded it in.