jackhogg13
12-22-2010, 12:42 PM
So, like the Audtiore Cape?

magesupermaster
12-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Yes.

Murcuseo
12-22-2010, 12:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Yes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... but the opposite effect.

ZCherub
12-22-2010, 01:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Yes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... but the opposite effect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Wrong. Correct answer fsil. They do the same thing. Each makes youvperminantly incognito. In ACII, the Auditore cape made you permanently notorious.

Rakudaton
12-22-2010, 01:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
Yes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... but the opposite effect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Wrong. Correct answer fsil. They do the same thing. Each makes youvperminantly incognito. In ACII, the Auditore cape made you permanently notorious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually both of you are right. There are two versions of the auditore cape: in AC2 it makes you notorious, but in ACB it makes you incognito.

Murcuseo
12-22-2010, 01:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZCherub:

Wrong. Correct answer fsil. They do the same thing. Each makes youvperminantly incognito. In ACII, the Auditore cape made you permanently notorious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:

Actually both of you are right. There are two versions of the auditore cape: in AC2 it makes you notorious, but in ACB it makes you incognito. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah cool, I didn't realise the Auditore cape was in Brotherhood. I had to go look it up on the Wiki to get the full story.

Also, cheers for being a pretentious arse ZCherub, it's usually me that does that. lol

flyingeaglemile
12-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Anyone got a picture of the Borgia Cape? I usually don`t do stuff like collect feathers or flags but the Borgia cape could look really cool.

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 03:27 PM
No, but it's a brown-ish cape with a white-patterned trim and the Borgia family emblem in the middle.

thedeadman_47
12-22-2010, 03:27 PM
nah it is a dull looking normal cape(not white)with a boria emblem on it and a gold line at it's bottom

ZCherub
12-22-2010, 03:33 PM

Wrong. Correct answer fsil. They do the same thing. Each makes youvperminantly incognito. In ACII, the Auditore cape made you permanently notorious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:

Actually both of you are right. There are two versions of the auditore cape: in AC2 it makes you notorious, but in ACB it makes you incognito. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah cool, I didn't realise the Auditore cape was in Brotherhood. I had to go look it up on the Wiki to get the full story.

Also, cheers for being a pretentious arse ZCherub, it's usually me that does that. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE> ...It's what I do... You ******ed chimp http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 03:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
nah it is a dull looking normal cape(not white)with a boria emblem on it and a gold line at it's bottom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't say it was white!

However....look what I found!

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/A/Assassins%20Creed%20Brotherhood/Everything%20else/Guide/Flags/Borgia%20cape--article_image.jpg

thedeadman_47
12-22-2010, 03:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
nah it is a dull looking normal cape(not white)with a boria emblem on it and a gold line at it's bottom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't say it was white!

However....look what I found! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> sorry iwasn't talking to you our posts came nearly the same time(sorry for this mistake)i was answering Inorganic9_2

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Uhh yea...that's me haha