PDA

View Full Version : Rabbids Contest should give prize for first 10 places

Rabbidchris
11-29-2009, 10:32 AM
I am RabbidChris and im posting this for the people who think that in the Rabbids Go Home Contest "Pimp your Trolley" Ubisoft should give also a prize for the first 10 places bigger than the 100 runner-ups but obviously smaller than the first, or expand the prize of the 2nd to 5th to the 2nd to 10th.
Please if you support this post reply <span class="ev_code_RED">"Bigger prize for the first 10 places"</span>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">But who knows maybe you could be in the first 10</span>

Rabbidchris
11-29-2009, 10:32 AM
I am RabbidChris and im posting this for the people who think that in the Rabbids Go Home Contest "Pimp your Trolley" Ubisoft should give also a prize for the first 10 places bigger than the 100 runner-ups but obviously smaller than the first, or expand the prize of the 2nd to 5th to the 2nd to 10th.
Please if you support this post reply <span class="ev_code_RED">"Bigger prize for the first 10 places"</span>

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">But who knows maybe you could be in the first 10</span>

flyoffacliff
01-19-2010, 03:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rabbidchris:

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">But who knows maybe you could be in the first 10</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree