PDA

View Full Version : Any saves?

FluffyGMbizzle
08-07-2011, 09:22 PM
I just got a new cpu and unexpectedly lost all my data, and was wondering if there was any way to get back to where I was, such as a saved game I could dl? I was 29 hours in and don't exactly want to start over...

FluffyGMbizzle
08-07-2011, 09:22 PM
I just got a new cpu and unexpectedly lost all my data, and was wondering if there was any way to get back to where I was, such as a saved game I could dl? I was 29 hours in and don't exactly want to start over...

KingDaniel0
08-08-2011, 02:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FluffyGMbizzle:
I just got a new cpu and unexpectedly lost all my data, and was wondering if there was any way to get back to where I was, such as a saved game I could dl? I was 29 hours in and don't exactly want to start over... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which AC game are you talking about ? For AC:Brotherhood, the Saved games are located under the following Windows Path/folders. Just check whether you still got them or not ?:

For Win7 and Vista OS:
C:\Users\&lt;your USERNAME&gt;\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

For Win XP OS:
C:\Documents and Settings\&lt;your USERNAME&gt;\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves.

------------------------------------