PDA

View Full Version : AC2 DLC what would you like to see.

Pitalla
11-22-2009, 10:09 PM
I know the game has been out for only a week but, What would you like to see if there was a DLC for it?

This would be my picks:

New Missions!
Wedding Crash!: Crsitina is gettin married to someone she doesnt want to, You gotta take her fiancee out and take her out of there. Unfortunately it will prove to be more than an assasination mission. But into a chase aswell.

The Carnaval's E3 mission:!
Thats right the mission that was shown as a demo!
Go trought venezia's carnaval on all its splendour.
Anyways some new mission on Venezia would be pretty neat, specially if it is foccused on the carnaval.

New Wargear:
Maria's Sword or Knife?: Good Lookin knife that's real imbalanced vs foe's.
Cape of Maria: Eventually reduces suspicion rate's.
Cape Of The Carnival: That Cool cape you used in the carnaval missions. Effect: Greately reduces suspicion during the nights.
Masks!: Mask and more masks because masks are cool.

I would like if they gave us the choice to have more asthetic freedom, specially with clothe colours. Havin the freedom to change them imiddiately instead of need to go to a shop.

And finally, Survival Mode!
Fight till you die! with never ending waves of foes, each wave gettin stronger each time.

All with achievements and trophies included ofcourse.

This are some of my picks, anyways what would be yours?

Pitalla
11-22-2009, 10:09 PM
I know the game has been out for only a week but, What would you like to see if there was a DLC for it?

This would be my picks:

New Missions!
Wedding Crash!: Crsitina is gettin married to someone she doesnt want to, You gotta take her fiancee out and take her out of there. Unfortunately it will prove to be more than an assasination mission. But into a chase aswell.

The Carnaval's E3 mission:!
Thats right the mission that was shown as a demo!
Go trought venezia's carnaval on all its splendour.
Anyways some new mission on Venezia would be pretty neat, specially if it is foccused on the carnaval.

New Wargear:
Maria's Sword or Knife?: Good Lookin knife that's real imbalanced vs foe's.
Cape of Maria: Eventually reduces suspicion rate's.
Cape Of The Carnival: That Cool cape you used in the carnaval missions. Effect: Greately reduces suspicion during the nights.
Masks!: Mask and more masks because masks are cool.

I would like if they gave us the choice to have more asthetic freedom, specially with clothe colours. Havin the freedom to change them imiddiately instead of need to go to a shop.

And finally, Survival Mode!
Fight till you die! with never ending waves of foes, each wave gettin stronger each time.

All with achievements and trophies included ofcourse.

This are some of my picks, anyways what would be yours?

h9876543211910
11-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Oh... The Altair's suit is cool but I'd like to have it so you can see the second blade. And some more missions envolving more Assassinating conspirators like from memory blocks and stuff not secondary, also during at night with the carnival I want fireworks!

TheHinesman
11-22-2009, 10:34 PM
I would like to be able to buy a spear, axe, and longsword and carry at least one of them around at all times. They're my favorite weapons.

ALTAIRXEZIO
11-22-2009, 10:43 PM
I would like

Multiplayer

- Deathmatch (basically 1 team is templars, another team are assassins and they fight

- Assassination (you and 3 other guys or whatever compete to kill the target first.)

- Race

- Capture the Flag (like the carnival game)

i also would like

- more weapons

- more armor

- able to use the apple of eden to make ezio clones during free roam

- able to replay story missions

- i said this on another thread but i would like a small lucy campaign, where u basically fight abstergo guards as her, taking place before you rescue Desmond.......

- new sub missions

- sequence 12 and 13

- able to carry spears, halberds axes etc.

- New counters, combos

and many more

Ticarro
11-23-2009, 01:59 PM
DIFFICULTY SETTINGS

Replay story missions

Repeatable (and changing) side missions. (not just replaying them)

Stuff to spend my fortune on

Ability to remove Armor and Weapons (not just change)

DIFFICULTY SETTINGS

starkiller1991
11-23-2009, 02:20 PM
I would like to either go into the two missing memory files or an epilogue. I want to see what officially happens to Ezio, Mario, Rosa and the other assassins.

Silhouelle
11-23-2009, 03:29 PM
More 'life story' missions for Ezio, not grand plots or high profile assassinations but just stuff like that tour of Venice, etc. Doing favours for friends, some stuff with Rosa, etc.

And more outfits! Hopefully one that makes you look like a female version of Ezio :b

studen1215
11-23-2009, 03:44 PM
i would like to see the locations in the black edition as dlc as i was not able to get a black edition copy from play as they sold out and there is no way im paying 225 for a copy now for the extras

GkrewZ
11-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Honestly i want anything and everything i want more story more missions more weapons honestly anything that will add countless more hours to the game would be amazing

caswallawn_2k7
11-23-2009, 05:14 PM
I want more free roam areas it fun just walking round a city or playing about on the roof tops.

Pitalla
11-23-2009, 07:16 PM
a Maria's long sword would be pretty neat now that I think better of it.
Yeah definitely something worth to spend your fortune on.

Also removing armour and more costumization for looks would be quite nice.

I would personaly like to see more of cristina from the 1st mission tought.
Yeah I prefer her more than rosa.

The E3 mission of venezzia with fireworks and carnaval its something everyone would love to see or at least thats what I am starting to notice...

Grandmaster_Z
11-24-2009, 10:43 AM
if anyone has played bloodlines, you will know what this is, i want the Templar Assassin outfit!!!! looks soooo sick!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSmRV0q_o1Q

skip to 2:23

Ttraider82
11-24-2009, 11:54 AM
I want a series of missions involving Girolamo Savonarola, the Mad Monk of Florence. It would be excellent. It could be the Pope on one side and the Assassins on the other with Savonarola. Then, Savonarola, who is friends with Ezio here's his confession and sees the evil his friends, the Assassins are capable of and turns on them.
Now, as Savonarola assumes power from the Mediccis, he grows increasingly crazy as he destroys art, books, music, and more, slaying those that oppose him. The assassins then work against him by tricking the Pope to crush him. In the chaos, the Assassins assist the efforts and intervene slightly so that their allies fall into positions of power (like Machiavelli). With Machiavelli's the Prince, he would be perfect as an Assassin and he was part of the leadership of Florence after Savonarola.

RuYi89
11-24-2009, 12:05 PM
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>More missions, doesn't have to be so in depth as the original game, but a sort of side mission or something. Or maybe a prologue or epilogue or something.
<LI>More races! Omg I loved those, such a shame there are only a few. I'd be okay with replaying the ones that were already in game, but it'd be cool if you could see what your record was so you can try and beat it.
<LI>More armour and costumes, and/or a way of getting the masquerade mask and Ezio's clothes he wears before he becomes an Assassin.
<LI>More weapons, maybe even weapons that aren't in the game currently, but they should be realistic, no lightsabers and lasers that go pew pew pew.
<LI>More Leonardo! I thought he was a great character. Perhaps a mission where Ezio needs to help him find information or items or whatever.[/list]

Don't get me wrong, I already think it's a great game, but if there's a chance for DLC.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DeSabellis
11-24-2009, 05:36 PM
All of Rome... which shouldn't cost anything anyway...

godsmack_darius
11-24-2009, 10:30 PM
See more of Rosa http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

The theif girl that gets shot in the leg http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif She is hot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Trace007
11-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Survival Mode.

m3rcer
11-24-2009, 10:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeSabellis:
All of Rome... which shouldn't cost anything anyway... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THIS, I AGREE! I mentioned it in another thread; But also I wouldn't mind paying anything less than 10$. Make it happen, Ubi-Mont!

Big-Boss_777
11-24-2009, 11:45 PM
i want more of davinci's inventions to use 4 dlc http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Sentite
11-24-2009, 11:49 PM
Rome and Forli needs more depth without a doubt. Missing memory blocks. Survival mode sounds great and the ability to unequip items.

Dudebag
11-24-2009, 11:52 PM
I want to see Leonardo and Ezio's romantic summer holiday to southern France where they eat cheese and drink wine and generally have a gay old time.

The whole game doesnt have to be about fighting and assassinations does it?

agentpoop
11-25-2009, 01:42 AM
Rome

Mitro-Blade
11-25-2009, 03:05 AM
Maybe Rome, all the missing memory blocks, and the option to replay the main missions so i don't have to start a new game every time i want to replay a mission http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

TJME
11-25-2009, 02:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:

The theif girl that gets shot in the leg http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif She is hot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with this guy, after the mission where you save Rosa I expected her to at least become a rather common charachter, helping you out in missions etc. but you only see her a few times afterwards.

A DLC about the relationship between Rosa and Ezio would be pretty good. I mean an assassin has to settle down sometime don't he http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. (Like the Altiar and Maria)

Catie
11-25-2009, 02:37 PM
Love that game, but I would like to replay the missions, so I don't have to play through the whole story just to get to one mission. And I would like to get my hands on the DLC that the black edition have. And the missing sequences from the game. And maybe a little more story about Giovanni, (I got really "attached" to Giovanni in the lineage movie, It's the first time I've EVER cried when i've played a GAME :P)maybe we could replay the last mission from the lineage part and when he was in Milano, or something like that... Which then again unlock Rome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I am willing to pay for all of the DLCs that comes out

ParagonParadox
11-25-2009, 02:58 PM
I think This Would Be Really Cool, I will leave stories to you guys but Weapons and Clothing and Cities and Vehicles Wise this is what we should get:

Clothing:
The Guard Uniform
Ezio (Pre-Incident)
Ezio (Carnival Mask)
More Diverse Dyes
More Capes (One That Keeps all Notoriety Down)

Weapons:
(Weapons I want at the Villa)
Spears
Two-handed Swords"
Halberds
Axes
Poison Throwing Knives
Bigger Smoke Bomb Bag (3 isn't enough lol)
Crossbow (Big Stretch, I know But worth a Try)

Locations:
More of Firenze (Florence)
Milano (Milan)
More of Rome and The Vatican (I had a taste give me a whole entree lol)

Vehicles:
Leonardo's Flying Machine In Every City http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Stage Coach's would be nice lol

HeadshotHonchoH
11-25-2009, 03:24 PM
i would die for a "survival" setting, its been my passtime making giant graveyards of collected guards from boredum of doing the storyline

or even a multiplayer to assinate eachother or do tag team missions

fijiandelight
11-25-2009, 03:35 PM
i loved the game.it had lots of new things to do and new ways of killing people.the story line was amazing because at the last part desmond becomes an assassins and gets his hidden blade.but the sucky thing that i didnt like and i thought ubisoft had forgotten is that we ccannot replay our story missions anymore,i wish they made a update or game-add on so we can access our story memory and replay them instead of starting over.i really didnt like this at all because you have nothing to do after your done with the races,side quest,glyphs,treasures and feathers like i did.

monoolho
11-25-2009, 07:41 PM
- Adding locations is kind of hard but yea, I want rome, I was expecting RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOME the whole game, then, at the end....

- I want MORE ACTION CAMERA, don't care if it repeats, it's what made the first game's combat AWESOME then on the second game is just... when you defend, what the...? There are so many combos, counters and everything, but... you can't watch them with all that action... It's just a guy beating another, is not as much fun. ):

- REPLAY MAIN STORY MISSIONS.

- Something like what ubisoft used to create all those previews, something like "you record a replay in-game, save it then open it in the program" something with a free camera just for creating fun videos, would be awesome... This is my personal request.

- UNEQUIP ITEMS, SPECIALLY ARMOUR, seriously, the game is very easy as it is, you're like rambo beating people with swords, fists and knees, doing it without so much armour would make it much more interesting, plus, the original assassin's clothing was very nice.

- Ezio's civilian clothing.

- THE CARNIVAL CAPE, IT WAS AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, EVERYTHING, NO NEED TO PUT ANY STATS ON IT, JUST LET US CHOOSE IT. It was amazingly beautiful with altair's armor.

- THE OPTION TO DISABLE THE DATABASE AND HIRE ON THE HUD SETTINGS (Or simply disable the whole HUD whatsoever, without anything popping on-screen aside from the weapons menu, 10x mroe immersion, in my opinion), it's just very annoying some times, every corner the "HIRE" showing up, and every 20 minutes "YOU GOTS MOAR MONEY IN YOUR VILLA", and even more so the database every time you are passing in front of big locations I wish it was possible to disable, or perhaps disable the database showing up after you view the location's database once.

I just want something to make more videos of this game, it's much more dynamic but... The camera doesn't really help. So any tools to record videos in-game or simply MORE ACTION CAMERA would suffice me.

shadows473
11-25-2009, 08:00 PM
Replaying Missions is what everybody wants
who wants to play the game with everything yet u couldnt test it out in the story

Masks would be nice too though

tnt-mac
11-25-2009, 09:24 PM
HOW THE F@#% CAN THEY LEAVE OUT BEING ABLE TO REPLAY MEMORIES

There's so many cool missions i want to be able to replay but after doing almost everything I sure cbf starting again. And why were the gameplay demos shown diff to actual game?

tnt-mac
11-25-2009, 09:26 PM
REPLAY MEMORIES!
REPLAY MEMORIES!
REPLAY MEMORIES!
REPLAY MEMORIES!
REPLAY MEMORIES!

HeadshotHonchoH
11-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Difficulties please

this is the first time ive played any AC games, and i went the ENTIRE storyline without dieng to a fight, only fall fails lol

Its so easy to beat the guards, even 20v1

percinator007
11-25-2009, 10:03 PM
A female charachter. i love assassinating people. just feels funny in a mans body ahah

Pitalla
11-26-2009, 12:47 AM
Ok I ve remade the DLC pack after collecting everyone's toughts.

New Missions:

Venezzia E3 demo mission, Tbh I was really vissually attracted to it and tought it was awesome. Besdie's alot of people has been asking for it.

Wedding Crash:
Stop Cristina from gettin married and chase them on the mountains by horse.
Well I dunno, but 2 missions at the least would be fun, something personal and not necesarly against the conspirators.

New Mission in venice where you need to help Davinci: You always asked him for help, help and more help. Now its your turn to help Leonardo.

New Wargear:
Masks! its carnival after all!
Maria's Longsword: Pretty much a kickass longsword.
Carnavals Cape: Reduces awarness during night time.
Gauntlet federico or sumethin: pretty much a new glove.

Options to remove armour and to carry more clothe colours. Having to be on the clothe shop and pay for everytime you change your cloth colour its a pain in the butt.

Multiplayer an leaderboard options:

Carnival banner race! Just this time instead of doing it against a comp player do it against 3 other human players!

Survival! well what did you expect?! survive wave after wave of enemies! By yourself or cooperative.

And the shipyard extra map that only the europeans got.

Also the ability to replay past missions.

Anyways what do you guys think? worth 1200 points?
Did I did a nice DLC? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Also I would like Ezzio have kids with Christina Vespuccio, because it would be awesome if Americo vespuccio ended up being a relative from altairs lineage xD.
Besdie's to me Ezzio wasnt that interested in Rosa, he always ended up givin her the back but since he is a ladies man I see why he cant have both.

KakashiAssassin
11-26-2009, 12:49 AM
I'd like the missing memory blocks (I suspect they have something to do with Rosa... no idea why)

i think they have maria covered, you get her sword from bloodlines.

but i do hope AC3 is a female protagonist. i think it would be a nice chnage, and it wouldnt change the story. and i hope they make it more than a trilogy, cos Desmond still needs to learn how to use weapons, not just *spoiler* the hidden blade *spolier*

HewieAlbino
11-26-2009, 12:59 AM
I wonder why memory block 12 and 13 were missing. Like a lot of people here, I would love to get a chance to play them. Maybe we'll get to see who Ezio really ends up with. My money's on Rosa :P, cuz they look cute together.

Also, maybe random carnivals every now and then. Just so we can relax and enjoy the fun instead of killing people all the time. And also an excuse to wear that awesome cape and mask http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

Dragonfire126
11-26-2009, 01:04 AM
DLC:

- Sequence 12 and 13
- Ezio's first outfit.
- When going into shops, having more sub groups in weapons like Swords and Hammers, not just one list. And ofcourse MORE weapons.
- More outfits
- More colours for outfits
- Masks
- More missions, main or secondary
- More Smoke Bombs in inventory, like 10 instead of 3.
- REPLAYING SEQUENCES ALL OF THEM!!!
- A map for the Feathers and Statues ect, but make them expensive!

Patch:
- Freezes, during double hidden blade assassinations.
- Framerate Drops, could be anywhere
- Screen Tearing, could be anywhere

RhedmondBarry
11-26-2009, 04:28 AM
I would like to see the ability to replay sequences or single story missions, sequences 12 and 13, the ability to unequip items, more weapons, more armor, more dyes, more outfits, and maybe a new city like Rome or Milan with complete story and side quests.

Altaio
11-26-2009, 07:18 AM
I'm probably going to echo a lot of what people have already said, but my main requests for DLC are:

- more weapons/equipment to buy, since after you buy everything your money just goes to waste
- ability to replay sequences
- ability to play missing sequences
- more dyes
- more extra missions

Mr_Stunner
11-26-2009, 08:17 AM
I would love to see Ubisoft make it like GTA with episodes of liberty city.
They could realease two episodes aswell. One with Giovanni Auditore's history, maybe adding the city of Millano.
And other one (I know it's more improbable because it would need several gameplay changes since it is in other era) The history of Ezio's grand grand father, when he travels to Italy and builds the villa.

That DLC would satisfy me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Pitalla
11-26-2009, 12:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pitalla:
Ok I ve remade the DLC pack after collecting everyone's toughts.

New Missions:

Venezzia E3 demo mission, Tbh I was really vissually attracted to it and tought it was awesome. Besdie's alot of people has been asking for it.

Wedding Crash:
Stop Cristina from gettin married and chase them on the mountains by horse.
Well I dunno, but 2 missions at the least would be fun, something personal and not necesarly against the conspirators.

New Mission in venice where you need to help Davinci: You always asked him for help, help and more help. Now its your turn to help Leonardo.

New Wargear:
Masks! its carnival after all!
Maria's Longsword: Pretty much a kickass longsword.
Carnavals Cape: Reduces awarness during night time.
Gauntlet federico or sumethin: pretty much a new glove.

Options to remove armour and to carry more clothe colours. Having to be on the clothe shop and pay for everytime you change your cloth colour its a pain in the butt.

Multiplayer an leaderboard options:

Carnival banner race! Just this time instead of doing it against a comp player do it against 3 other human players!

Survival! well what did you expect?! survive wave after wave of enemies! By yourself or cooperative.

And the shipyard extra map that only the europeans got.

Also the ability to replay past missions.

Anyways what do you guys think? worth 1200 points?
Did I did a nice DLC? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Also I would like Ezzio have kids with Christina Vespuccio, because it would be awesome if Americo vespuccio ended up being a relative from altairs lineage xD.
Besdie's to me Ezzio wasnt that interested in Rosa, he always ended up givin her the back but since he is a ladies man I see why he cant have both. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?! but you cant connect te psp to the xbox, that means I am screwed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
DLC then or at least freebeis or the 360 owners plz.

Also I want more carnaval, fun carnaval with loads of cheering people and fireworks.

Also the ability to keep different dye's with you so you can change them whenever you want.

RuYi89
11-26-2009, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RuYi89:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>More missions, doesn't have to be so in depth as the original game, but a sort of side mission or something. Or maybe a prologue or epilogue or something.
<LI>More races! Omg I loved those, such a shame there are only a few. I'd be okay with replaying the ones that were already in game, but it'd be cool if you could see what your record was so you can try and beat it.
<LI>More armour and costumes, and/or a way of getting the masquerade mask and Ezio's clothes he wears before he becomes an Assassin.
<LI>More weapons, maybe even weapons that aren't in the game currently, but they should be realistic, no lightsabers and lasers that go pew pew pew.
<LI>More Leonardo! I thought he was a great character. Perhaps a mission where Ezio needs to help him find information or items or whatever.[/list]

Don't get me wrong, I already think it's a great game, but if there's a chance for DLC.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*holds up hand* Oi, mind if I add something to the list? I had and still have not finished the game, so I might get more suggestions as I progress!
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>More flying![/list]
Omg this is so much fun! I don't care about hurrying up and killing that guy anymore, I just want to fly all the time and kick guards and fly more. Each time I get near the Palazzo Ducale, I make Ezio fly into a building so I can start all over.
For the sake of his handsome physique, please, more flying! :3

TxL7833
11-26-2009, 08:48 PM
I would really want to replay missions.

Its funny how in the first game there was little that we could do apart from collect flags and play the story, I didn't even want to replay the game after the first play though. But now that there's finally a new game with so much customisation we can't replay parts of the story.

They should really let players take of their armour or change a stronger armour for a weaker one, like metal to leather.

Getting altair's armour makes Ezio look a bit cheesy. Plus, how can he blend in with a crowd of citizens standing with a shiny cool armour and uber sword.

ApocaLeepse
11-26-2009, 11:01 PM
I'd like to see sequences 12 and 13. I felt a little cheated when they skipped just because they're on a DS game (damn you Ubisoft, I don't even have a DS.) And I'd like to play them in Assassin's Creed II's glory anyway.

Also, I wonder if Ezio did follow up on his "next conquest"?

Then the survival mode idea sounds pretty good, I need more fights in this game.

An_Idea
11-26-2009, 11:05 PM
so i was looking through the dna, and the memories that werent completed had a diamond that wasnt filled in, the ones that were finished had a filled in diamond

i looked and sequences 12 and 13 had unfilled diamonds, so there is a big probability that we will be able to play them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

green_abobo
11-27-2009, 12:49 AM
the usual stuff. more costumes,maps,tools of the trade,characters,hystorical nuances and references,more naked women,etc...

it would also be nice to see uplay get unbeta-ed and have more accomplishments=more DLC to reward players for making the effort to unlock things, as opposed to just paying more money for it.

can i get an amen?

i am enjoying my trip through italy thus far b.t.w.

good job!

Neonxtreme
11-27-2009, 11:30 AM
The ability to use the single hidden blade, new animations for the double hidden blade counters, a fix on the combo attack on the hidden blades where you leap at them and the animation just jumps to him standing up again, oh, NO BEARD? :|

sudokubank
11-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Im not satisfied with Ezio's story, i thought that there will be more romance in this game seeing that his a "ladiesman" so heres my list..

- Epilogue - An Epilogue of Ezio's story only this time, no conspiracy stuff and more "LIVE" stuff, i like to see Christina and Rosa again. Also maybe some scene with you can actually carry someone on the small boat, Hugging and Kissing http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif , its Venice, Ubi, we need some romance scene once in a while. ****ing Christina is not enough.

- Leonardo - Maybe a side quest to help him?

- HARD MODE - Comeon, this game is too easy, give us some challenge.

- More Assassination Contract

- Race mode - that will actually let you race with NPC instead of their best times.

- ASSASSIN TOMB, atleast give us some decent reward like maybe a new weapon once we done with it.

- Carnival games - The main story carnival games were awesome but i wish that we would compete with human NPC's instead of Guards.

- Carriage ride - Would like to use that thing again. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

- ROME - Who doesn't like rome anyway http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

- No Weapons options, No armors options, and carry broom as a weapon http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

- Sudden mission - "YOUR VILLA IS UNDER ATTACK, GO BACK THERE AND SAVE IT" Then maybe after the attack, some of the buildings will be destroyed and you'll need to fix it.

- Sequence 12, 13, 15, 16, 17 and so on..

And as for the PATCHES
- Replay MAIN MISSION
- Maybe FIXING THE EXCESSIVE POP IN??

*Im willing to pay for all of the DLC http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. This game is the GOTY for me so i wouldn't mind spending some cash to play more variety http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

jimbo11235813
11-27-2009, 12:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TxL7833:
They should really let players take of their armour or change a stronger armour for a weaker one, like metal to leather. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Although you can't take off armour so you have no armour at all, you can change to weaker armour by going to the villa and then to the armoury in the actual villa and then pressing triangle (not sure about Xbox) in front of the armour you want to wear.
Anyway, the DLC I want are
-Rome (obviously)
-The missing Sequences
-Replay missions
-Play as Ezio without assassins uniform.
-Use of the flying machine whenever you want.
If they do those, I'd be extremely happy, but I still love the game.
Also, I haven't had any freezing problems, framerate problems. The worst thing I had was an axe got stuck to Ezio's hands (but I couldn't use it).

Cpt.Gumz
11-27-2009, 12:11 PM
I'd like the possibility to modify the person i fight in free fighting in the training ring for example not just a regular guard but like 5 Brutes

Pitalla
11-27-2009, 12:22 PM
Oh yeah In Adittion!
They should fix some of the storie like the bandit and the madam whoes. Instead of being assasins better put new people and that is new assasins with similar outfits like yours.

Then use this models for the multiplayer porpuses, like for new missions and stories like in GTF.
Also by making a female assasin the female audience would be really happy.
And she could be a romantic interest for Ezzio and finish the Christina/Roza thing once and for all.

Also more missions with the flying machine, like in the E3 demo of Venezzia. Make that demo a complete level and make it avalibable for us please!
Carnival, fireworks and masks are AWESOME!

Jeffrem
11-27-2009, 01:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:

The theif girl that gets shot in the leg http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif She is hot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes sir, I'd like to see some more stuff going on between those 2, and maybe see that happening in Rome perhaps?

Vozlov-3-0
11-27-2009, 02:51 PM
I'l make a quick list from my most wanted to least wanted in context of how likely they will be added and the chance of it being possible.

1. Missing sequences. ( I assume that's what the DLC will be based on )

2. Mission replay option.

3. Harder difficulty setting. Guards do more damage and are more suspicious.

4. Ability to unequip items.

5. 'Horde' mode. An arena map with a never ending wave of enemies would kick *** to see how long you can last. I saw a colloseum in the background of Rome that looked most impressive http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

6. Perhaps a respawn point for the flying machine in Venice. With all haystacks set alight and the ability to disengage from it. ( not really that important if we can replay missions ) Although it might feel really out of place. Unless this was something for after we complete the game or collecting so much of something.

I very much doubt we'l be getting a multiplayer peeps. That would require stupid amounts of work to get working. Perhaps if we whine enough about it we'l get it in AC3 though :P

I can think of numerous modes that could work, CTF, DM, hunt the assassin? But the fighting would be difficult to do, as blocking would be overused somewhat.
Perhaps a stamina meter for your block could be used. Now that would make battles really intense and tactical.

Pitalla
11-28-2009, 11:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeffreynl1988:

Yes sir, I'd like to see some more stuff going on between those 2, and maybe see that happening in Rome perhaps? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing quite relevant, she had a crush on Ezzio like all the other girls in the game but he showed no romantic interest on here.

Most is just fandom.

BTW the weapons from bloodlines but upgraded would be really nice.
Specially that of Maria Thorpe because we havent got any longswords yet.

GrimReaper4383
11-28-2009, 11:43 AM
weapons
armor
missions
side missions
more cities

Black_Widow9
11-28-2009, 03:20 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 2 OFFICIAL Wishlist Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4581016208?r=2021036208#2021036208)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>