PDA

View Full Version : 30+ hours, 100% single player...no tax person ever

Centurion23
11-22-2011, 12:31 AM
This is really annoying. Not one tax person, even started a new game to see if it was a problem with my other save, on sequence 4 right now and nothing.

Centurion23
11-22-2011, 12:31 AM
This is really annoying. Not one tax person, even started a new game to see if it was a problem with my other save, on sequence 4 right now and nothing.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 12:34 AM
They pop up when Templar Awareness is high I believe. Might also have the same thing like with the Borgia messengers in ACB that they most often pop up right after a loading screen. Try getting Templar Awareness up and then use the fast travel thingemies.

DnV33
11-22-2011, 12:37 AM
try this
wait at the east of arsenal until you get money deposit into bank.
then you walk a few step into the arsenal without camera facing the bank and the templar tax collector will appear in front of the bank and ran away
hope it helps

Centurion23
11-22-2011, 12:52 AM
Where specifically east of arsenal? East of arsenal could be anywhere

Syler99
11-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Those guys are rare I beat the game already and only found 2. I've been playing the after game for a bit and I killed 2 more one is drunk in teh streets he's the easiest one to find since he doesn't go anywhere.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 10:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Syler99:
Those guys are rare I beat the game already and only found 2. I've been playing the after game for a bit and I killed 2 more one is drunk in teh streets he's the easiest one to find since he doesn't go anywhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The guy drunk in the streets isn't a tax collector, that's Duccio.

pacmanate
11-22-2011, 10:58 AM
I GOT ONE TODAY! I saw the pickpocket red icon and was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! then I leg sweeped the *****! Then I chokeslammed him. and got full templar awareness yay

LightRey
11-22-2011, 11:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pacmanate:
I GOT ONE TODAY! I saw the pickpocket red icon and was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! then I leg sweeped the *****! Then I chokeslammed him. and got full templar awareness yay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol. Congrats.

MarleyMon81
11-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Was wondering the same thing about this guy and this achievement. I just finished the game yesterday and am in the process of finding the rest of the treasure and animus frags. So it's just random and I'll probably see one as I do my collectibles?

Xtrava
11-22-2011, 11:35 AM
I've seen them about 10 times, nearly all of those times I've had maximum Templar Awareness, so give that a go!

Centurion23
11-22-2011, 12:57 PM
I've had Templar awareness high for three hours straight now, Ive only seen Stalkers not one tax person

AU7thGear
11-22-2011, 11:27 PM
I assume they will have to make the Tax collector more frequent in the upcoming patch so I wouldn't waste my time looking for it right now if I were you guys. I haven't got this Trophy/Achivement either but I have seen the tax collector. But I didn't know what it was at the time http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I assumed he was a pickpocket because of the icon showed on the map so I let him go.

kriegerdesgottes
11-22-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm only one trophy away from platinum and I've only seen that guy twice. Luckily I got him the second time.

jmk1999
11-23-2011, 01:56 AM
moved to hints & tips.

Kytr
11-23-2011, 09:44 AM
The tax collectors are far more rare than Borgia messengers ever were. I have caught 3 or 4 of them and seen about as many that were too far away to be worth chasing (since I already have the trophy and have an income of 100K+ per hour).

Keep an eye out for the red moneybag on the minimap. They have a tendency to appear on it out of your sight and never move into LOS.