PDA

View Full Version : Trade Pre-Order Multiplayer Characters

Goldinguy
11-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Apparently there is not a way to get a Ottoman Doctor as your multiplayer preorder character in the US, at least cheaply.

By ordering from Gamestop I should get a Jester. Does anyone who can get the Doctor, I suppose someone from the UK want to trade the codes? My Jester for your Doctor?

Goldinguy
11-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Apparently there is not a way to get a Ottoman Doctor as your multiplayer preorder character in the US, at least cheaply.

By ordering from Gamestop I should get a Jester. Does anyone who can get the Doctor, I suppose someone from the UK want to trade the codes? My Jester for your Doctor?

Krayus Korianis
11-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Region codes are not compatible with other regions. Cannot use a US code in the UK and vice versa.

Wait for the DLC to be released that has all the Pre-Order bonuses.

Serrachio
11-02-2011, 04:37 PM
I hope they redesign the Hellequin.

Seems a little out of place to bring the Harlequin back without her.

Jexx21
11-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Pre-order on steam and you get the Ottoman Doctor for just the standard price of $50

http://store.steampowered.com/app/201870/

Goldinguy
11-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Yea... good point. Cept I want it for the PS3, not PC. I guess I should of specified. So does anyone know a way to get the ottoman doctor for ps3 other than waiting for it to be buyable as DLC? Any other preorders or special editions get it I could trade the USA code to Jester for?

LightRey
11-02-2011, 06:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldinguy:
Yea... good point. Cept I want it for the PS3, not PC. I guess I should of specified. So does anyone know a way to get the ottoman doctor for ps3 other than waiting for it to be buyable as DLC? Any other preorders or special editions get it I could trade the USA code to Jester for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well considering this is the console forum, it should be expected that threads such as these are about the console versions of the game unless specified otherwise. You were not at fault.

Jexx21
11-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Sorry, I (and most people) use this as the general AC forum.

and I forget that consoles exist from time to time.

indulgence82
11-03-2011, 12:40 AM
If you order online from the Ubisoft store you can get the doctor but Gamestop of the 3 options is the only one also bundled with the extra mission, weapon, and other items.

Goldinguy
11-03-2011, 05:38 AM
I tried to order from the Ubisoft website but it linked me to some game selling store from the UK and it was like $80 to get it shipped to america, and even then, would it be a european version if shipped from the UK and therefore a UK code that wouldn't give me the doctor?

Do you have a link for an american one?

LightRey
11-03-2011, 05:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Sorry, I (and most people) use this as the general AC forum.

and I forget that consoles exist from time to time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol, it's not a big deal. It's just something to keep in mind when threads like this pop up.

Goldinguy
11-03-2011, 06:07 AM
@indulgence

Were you referring to the PC version. You can get that from the ubisoft website as well as steam. I'm still trying to locate a Doctor for the PS3 version or a way to trade the Jester

buckeyeman98
11-03-2011, 06:30 PM
I will trade my Ottoman Jester for anyone's Crusader (Black Knight), for Xbox360.

Goldinguy
11-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Would do the same trade, Jester for Crusader, for PS3, or Jester + My Soul for Doctor

buckeyeman98
11-04-2011, 01:22 PM
Anyone willing to trade my Jester for their Crusader for Xbox360 in the US?

Krayus Korianis
11-05-2011, 06:31 AM
This is what is currently available to the US in terms of Pre-Order bonuses:

Assassinís Creed: Revelations preorder bonus list
The situation with AC:R pre-order incentives in the US is somewhat one-sided, seeing how the beefy Signature Edition is only available at one retailer:

GameStop is offering the Signature Edition of the game which includes an extra single player mission, enhanced weapon capabilities, bonus multiplayer character: The Ottoman Jester, an animated short film, and the original game soundtrack. Signature Edition is exclusive to GameStop.

Amazon will reward you with an exclusive Altair outfit skin, which allows Ezio to don the wardrobe of his legendary predecessor for the gameís entire single-player campaign. You can also get 15% off the PC version by preordering via Amazon Game Downloads.

BestBuy will give you an exclusive multiplayer character, the Crusader.

Walmart has an Armor of Brutus skin for Ezio (console versions only).

Steam: preordering the PC version of AC:R with them will get you an Ottoman Doctor multiplayer character.

buckeyeman98
11-05-2011, 09:07 AM
The Multiplayer Character for the Signature Edition (US) is the Ottoman Jester and Ottoman Doctor.
I want the Doctor and the Crusader. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Krayus Korianis
11-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Seriously though, I'd rather wait for the pre-order bonuses to be released to DLC.

And from the list I posted, it's clear what the best value is to get a pre-order bonus from. GameStop at $59.99 for the Signature Edition (IF you Pre-Order).

buckeyeman98
11-06-2011, 07:15 AM
Not too much of a Single Player guy myself and I never really found the value in the capacity upgrades since you can loot or pick pockets easily enough. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Krayus Korianis
11-06-2011, 03:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by buckeyeman98:
Not too much of a Single Player guy myself and I never really found the value in the capacity upgrades since you can loot or pick pockets easily enough. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you'd pre-order from Walmart for the Crusader, knowing that you'd not get the soundtrack, Embers and Vlad the Impaler's mission? Insanity.

buckeyeman98
11-06-2011, 04:10 PM
The only things I want are the Multiplayer Characters and I kind of want the SP mission, as that might be fun. Things like capacity are useless in my opinion and I almost exclusively use the hidden blade for it's speed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Krayus Korianis
11-06-2011, 04:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by buckeyeman98:
The only things I want are the Multiplayer Characters and I kind of want the SP mission, as that might be fun. Things like capacity are useless in my opinion and I almost exclusively use the hidden blade for it's speed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I too usually always use the Hidden Blade, except when I wanna see archers die in mid-air with a crossbow bolt... lol. But it'll all be released when they put it out for DLC to purchase.

buckeyeman98
11-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Are you sure they will release pre orders as DLC or are you assuming?

sp33dd34m0n
11-07-2011, 07:42 AM
Are you sure they will release pre orders as DLC or are you assuming? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its pretty sure that all MP chars will be released as DLC later - same way like they did with ACB.

Exclusive stuff like armor, upgrades and the extra missions will not be released as DLC. But chars will.

Krayus Korianis
11-07-2011, 09:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
Are you sure they will release pre orders as DLC or are you assuming? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its pretty sure that all MP chars will be released as DLC later - same way like they did with ACB.

Exclusive stuff like armor, upgrades and the extra missions will not be released as DLC. But chars will. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AC:B has the Templar Lairs which were only for European Pre-Orders, as well as the Helmschmied Drachen Armor outfit... Think twice before going on about that.

Most likely all Pre-Order bonus DLC will be in a DLC at a later time, AC:B came out in November last year, and the Da Vinci Disappearance (Consoles) gave players all the pre-order DLC with it in March of 2011.

Goldinguy
11-14-2011, 11:57 PM
buckeye said that the SE for the US has the Jester AND the Doctor? Is that confirmed? The website only implies the Jester, as does Gamestop when I called them weeks ago... I guess its not such a big deal since I'll pick mine up tomorrow but here's to hoping I get a Doctor!