PDA

View Full Version : A couple of suggestions for BoB

ohadbx
03-17-2005, 05:10 PM
1. How about putting in the realism settings the option to turn on and off the information in the right of the screen?
I mean, it would be nice to fly FullReal and have to check for yourself for engine overheat, guns integrity, etc.

2. I was always annoyed to get my ailerons (I mean BOTH of them) disabled, and I dont think it happend in real life-so seperating them would be nice. Also, how about getting a hit in the ailerons system, so the controls work, but barely (like in Il2/FB/PF when the pilot gets injured.

ohadbx
03-17-2005, 05:10 PM
1. How about putting in the realism settings the option to turn on and off the information in the right of the screen?
I mean, it would be nice to fly FullReal and have to check for yourself for engine overheat, guns integrity, etc.

2. I was always annoyed to get my ailerons (I mean BOTH of them) disabled, and I dont think it happend in real life-so seperating them would be nice. Also, how about getting a hit in the ailerons system, so the controls work, but barely (like in Il2/FB/PF when the pilot gets injured.

Chuck_Older
03-18-2005, 03:41 PM
You may want to ask in the Community help (or whatever it's called now, I can't keep up) forum or GD- I am pretty sure you can edit the required file and eliminate those messages

In real aircraft, there is a redundancy of controls.

In BoB, I agree, having ONE aileron damaged should be modelled. ONE elevator, ONE main gear, etc.

I suspect this may even be the case for BoB http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

BlakJakOfSpades
03-18-2005, 04:33 PM
i have gotten single ailerons and elevators shot off or chewed up with a noticable effect, however whenever it says controls damaged you're completely screwed, is there some place a bullet can hit that would snap both cables?