PDA

View Full Version : Players Harassing Me....

joejustjoey
11-20-2010, 03:22 AM
Nevermind, I dealt with it.

joejustjoey
11-20-2010, 03:22 AM
Nevermind, I dealt with it.

DARTH_W00KIE
11-20-2010, 03:46 AM
No matter what game you are playing, weather it be Halo Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops or some other random game. You will always find people with foul language at the end of the day man all you can do is mute, report and ignore. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

joejustjoey
11-20-2010, 03:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DARTH_W00KIE:
No matter what game you are playing, weather it be Halo Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops or some other random game. You will always find people with foul language at the end of the day man all you can do is mute, report and ignore. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez I feel like a dope for forgetting about the mute button!

Raisendori
11-20-2010, 03:49 AM
i dont think thats a complaint that you should take to ubisoft, most likely it would be playstation's problem
did you ever think about idk, going into either a ranked or player match, depending on which one you chose first?
or, better yet, mute them?

DARTH_W00KIE
11-20-2010, 03:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joejustjoey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DARTH_W00KIE:
No matter what game you are playing, weather it be Halo Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops or some other random game. You will always find people with foul language at the end of the day man all you can do is mute, report and ignore. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez I feel like a dope for forgetting about the mute button! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow i was just being nice and just decide to be smart ***. Well thats probably the reason they where being *******s.

joejustjoey
11-20-2010, 03:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joejustjoey:

=
Jeez I feel like a dope for forgetting about the mute button! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow i was just being nice and just decide to be smart ***. Well thats probably the reason they where being *******s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't being a smart ***, I HONESTLY forgot about the mute button!

Also I don't have a mic for my ps3...they're just being *******s..

Raisendori
11-20-2010, 03:54 AM
he lies wookie

joejustjoey
11-20-2010, 03:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raisendori:
he lies wookie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm being completely sincere.

I also just found how to report a PSN, so I did so, taking your suggestion.

Raisendori
11-20-2010, 03:57 AM
ok lol
have a good day sir

joejustjoey
11-20-2010, 03:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Raisendori:
ok lol
have a good day sir </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will do, and thanks for suggesting going through PSN rather than Ubisoft. I should probably just delete the thread.. lol

EDIT: Looks like I can't delete it..Oh well

DARTH_W00KIE
11-20-2010, 04:26 AM
I wasn't being a smart ***, I HONESTLY forgot about the mute button!

Also I don't have a mic for my ps3...they're just being *******s.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol...fail