PDA

View Full Version : ZOMG Crysis!!

Stealth_chill
06-06-2008, 02:37 AM
so anyway... i bought crysis cause lucky me i found a 20 dollar bill a few blocks away froma best buy. and instead of investing it towards something usefull i of course bought crysis.

now ive heard of crysis. ive ehard it was a meh, ok game. i heard if you tried to run it your computer will explode and chuck norris will come to your house and roundhouse kick you in he face. but no!!!

lets make something clear here, i dont have that amazing of a system. i tried playing unreal tournament III and my comp said "F$#$ you!". So why would i even buy crysis the comp killer you ask? i dont even no myself

but this game runs almost near damn perfect. its on mildy low settings but it runs with basically no lag, and the game looks great. whihc in turns means, if i can play it then you sure could! damn, i dont really even make the half life 2: lost coast requirments! but it did take me awhile to get to the browser and tell you about the game while crysis running

now tot he game. This game is #@$#ing ridiculous! what i mean is this game is awesome. Yuor suit is equiped with many powers. including increased streangth agility invisibility and shield. and you neeed to no when eaach is appropriate. My fav thing about this game is you can run up to people and grab them by the throat and use them as a shield,beat them senceless, or throw them in hilarious ways. all in all im loving this game so far. and anyone who ahs a pretty good running PC should definetly get this game!!

9/10 for the late review yay!!!

Stealth_chill
06-06-2008, 02:37 AM
so anyway... i bought crysis cause lucky me i found a 20 dollar bill a few blocks away froma best buy. and instead of investing it towards something usefull i of course bought crysis.

now ive heard of crysis. ive ehard it was a meh, ok game. i heard if you tried to run it your computer will explode and chuck norris will come to your house and roundhouse kick you in he face. but no!!!

lets make something clear here, i dont have that amazing of a system. i tried playing unreal tournament III and my comp said "F$#$ you!". So why would i even buy crysis the comp killer you ask? i dont even no myself

but this game runs almost near damn perfect. its on mildy low settings but it runs with basically no lag, and the game looks great. whihc in turns means, if i can play it then you sure could! damn, i dont really even make the half life 2: lost coast requirments! but it did take me awhile to get to the browser and tell you about the game while crysis running

now tot he game. This game is #@$#ing ridiculous! what i mean is this game is awesome. Yuor suit is equiped with many powers. including increased streangth agility invisibility and shield. and you neeed to no when eaach is appropriate. My fav thing about this game is you can run up to people and grab them by the throat and use them as a shield,beat them senceless, or throw them in hilarious ways. all in all im loving this game so far. and anyone who ahs a pretty good running PC should definetly get this game!!

9/10 for the late review yay!!!

MeloniesHomeboy
06-06-2008, 12:22 PM
lol, well a lot of misconceptions of Crysis is that its horribly optimized, the fact is, its pretty well optimized, and on max settings, its just ahead of its time pure and simple. I mean on medium it looks better than most games out now. Anyways, yeah, tbh, im guessing you havnt made it to the best part yet, sort of towards the end of the game, youll know when your there. But yeah, id say personally its near HL2 in terms of quality and presentation. I loved it, only downfall for me was the frame rate gets worse and worse as the game goes on.

Oh and one thing else, im trying a 360 controller with it now, it actually plays really well with it. If your most comfortable with a controller, id highly recommend getting a wireless receiver at Gamestop so you can use your 360 controller with it, only 20 bucks.

Double_Agent121
06-14-2008, 05:37 AM
Cool I would like to play Crisis.

@MEL'sHomeboy-I had been wondering if the X-Box controller thing works well with a PC coz I'm definately more comfortable with a controller. Sounds like it and also sounds like I better start working on that gaming system I want to build. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Stealth_chill
06-14-2008, 09:32 AM
o yeah! i started using the 360 controller during crysis and omg was it a much better experience for me. it was so much more comfortable and i destroyed everyones faces http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dacoolstas
06-18-2008, 05:09 PM
yes, i agree. Crysis was teh bomb.

SPOILERS *******************8

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">that level where you went into the alien cave and the anti-gravity thing. EPIC! but i didn't like the ending though. WHY DID THEY DO THAT CLIFF HANGER!!! WHY!!!!</span>

SPOILERS END *******************8

Stealth_chill
06-19-2008, 08:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dacoolstas:
yes, i agree. Crysis was teh bomb.

SPOILERS *******************8

SPOILERS END *******************8 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">that level where you went into the alien cave and the anti-gravity thing. EPIC! but i didn't like the ending though. WHY DID THEY DO THAT CLIFF HANGER!!! WHY!!!!</span>

i actually didnt like that level at all! or maybe it was just me. it felt like it didnt belong

dacoolstas
06-19-2008, 12:00 PM
lol, we'll i loved it. I felt it gave the game some "spicyness" if you will http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif