PDA

View Full Version : Master Assassin?

social-phobia
11-22-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm wanting to assign assassins to dens. I have 5 level 10 and the rest are level 9.

I tried to assign one to a tower while they were all out on missions... I get the message: 'you must have one level 10 assassin before assigning to a den....' So I wait for them all to come home... same message.

How exactly do you assign an assassin to a den please?

Sorry for the dumn question, but google was of no help =(

Thanks again in advance.

social-phobia
11-22-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm wanting to assign assassins to dens. I have 5 level 10 and the rest are level 9.

I tried to assign one to a tower while they were all out on missions... I get the message: 'you must have one level 10 assassin before assigning to a den....' So I wait for them all to come home... same message.

How exactly do you assign an assassin to a den please?

Sorry for the dumn question, but google was of no help =(

Thanks again in advance.

ProdiGurl
11-22-2011, 10:22 AM
I wish I could help. I know that happened to me too but I don't remember what I did.

social-phobia
11-22-2011, 10:24 AM
I'm guessing I have to get them to level 15, maybe? Thanks anyway.

social-phobia
11-22-2011, 10:35 AM
It's all sorted. Should have looked at the map... my bad.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 10:39 AM
You have to go to an empty den and assign a level 10 recruit there. Then you'll be able to talk to the recruit and start a mission. After finishing the mission you start their training to master assassin. When they reach level 15 you'll get a message that they're waiting for their master assassin training to be completed and you have to do another mission after which they'll reach the rank of Master Assassin and then their den can no longer be attacked.

ProdiGurl
11-22-2011, 10:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by social-phobia:
I'm guessing I have to get them to level 15, maybe? Thanks anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that much I do know.
Once you get them to level 14 (and the red bar is all the way across on their info box), do their "Part 2" of the Master Assassin mission with them, then you get a "locked den" where the Templars can't try to take it over - resulting in a Den Defense.

In one instance, I kept picking a person I had already assigned to another Den or something like that.

Syler99
11-22-2011, 10:54 AM
I can't assign them via the desk in the guild/den I wish to assign someone too but basically wait until you see one of your A dens go black it'll say start master assassin mission or something like that walk into that den and you'll see a portal go into it they will allow you to then pick a level 10 and up from your group to assign if you have one thatís all you get, if you have more pick one, if you sent the only level 10 or higher you own on mission you must wait till he/she returns so you can assign them to that guild.

EDIT even though you assign a den leader this den will not be safe from templar attacks until they are level 15. If you're dens turn yellow help them fast or else they'll be surrounded by templars! Making it harder to get to them.