PDA

View Full Version : More Diamond Member Content Required

flowergoboom
12-07-2011, 01:32 PM
I and many fellow diamond members(whether they are gonna admit it or not) believe that the diamond members should have MUCH more content. Please note that I am NOT saying to take stuff away from the non-members(even if we do have to work hard for most of the stuff that is being released for just doing one challenge). I mean to ADD new stuff for Diamond Members. Also I honestly do NOT care how greedy or inconsiderate you find this because if you do you are not understanding what I am saying. I would like everyone to please participate in this poll to share your opinion on this. I am also asking Moderators not to focus on the no's but on the yes's, I ask this because MOST of the users on the Imagine Town forum are non-members. I am not saying to ignore them I am just saying please look at the yes's and not just on the no's. And also Moderators please realize that I am not the first to make this as a suggestion(those ones were all just ignored or forgotten) and by ignored I don't mean by Moderators

KiyokoMoon
12-07-2011, 02:52 PM
I said yes as long as stuff isn't taken away from normal members. Since some people can't afford to buy a membership it would be wrong to take away their rights as a normal member just to give more to the diamond members. Also be wary of the fact that a lot of people are touchy on this subject!

areyt5
12-25-2011, 11:05 PM
i choose yes because honestly for what we have to pay there isnt much reward in it and so unless the mods do something fast IT may start losing money cuz u wont need diamond memberships to do anything and then IT will shut down and no one wins

Katblossom
12-26-2011, 04:37 AM
While as the subject used to be kind of touchy for me (as I live in the UK and don't use american currency ect I couldn't get membership even though I not only could but wanted too, made me kinda frustrated)

I think I should start by saying there is a fair amount of exclusive content for diamond members

At the moment I feel its pretty proportionate to what is actually available in game as a whole. Of course this game is still very young, and I have no doubt in the time to come more and more parts of Jade Island will be discovered, more will be added to the game and it will become bigger and better and with that discovery and all it unlocks something should be reserved for diamond members.

In my opinion its fair to both sides for now. I'm actually impressed at how well the staff are keeping it in balance.

Although as I say that I think it would be nice to add some more diamond member exclusive options to the design table. For example perhaps be able to chose the type of material you use to give the item of clothing different textures rather than untexturized block colors? I just think that would make it more varied and interesting, or maybe being able to use fabric you buy from the vendors on the design table. Also perhaps a few different ways of cutting the clothing? ^^ I just think the design table should be the kind of thing that gets updated all the time. XD Just my opinion like I say.

pinkstorm6
12-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Yes the design table should be updated VERY often for Diamond Members. Oh and why do we not get to make coats with open fronts? That really made me mad to be honest. I was expecting to get to make my dream coats but I can't.

jade12345
12-26-2011, 11:41 AM
I said Yes as long as stuff is not taken for the Non-members! Non-members have the right to make somes dresses,coats,and pants, I dont want that to go away! I also think that Members need more because now Non-members can make dresses, pants, and coats!

- With all respect, Jade Q.t Cupcake

UbiDarla
12-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Katblossom:
While as the subject used to be kind of touchy for me (as I live in the UK and don't use american currency ect I couldn't get membership even though I not only could but wanted too, made me kinda frustrated)

I think I should start by saying there is a fair amount of exclusive content for diamond members

At the moment I feel its pretty proportionate to what is actually available in game as a whole. Of course this game is still very young, and I have no doubt in the time to come more and more parts of Jade Island will be discovered, more will be added to the game and it will become bigger and better and with that discovery and all it unlocks something should be reserved for diamond members.

In my opinion its fair to both sides for now. I'm actually impressed at how well the staff are keeping it in balance.

Although as I say that I think it would be nice to add some more diamond member exclusive options to the design table. For example perhaps be able to chose the type of material you use to give the item of clothing different textures rather than untexturized block colors? I just think that would make it more varied and interesting, or maybe being able to use fabric you buy from the vendors on the design table. Also perhaps a few different ways of cutting the clothing? ^^ I just think the design table should be the kind of thing that gets updated all the time. XD Just my opinion like I say.

Really good comment. We do try hard to balance it and what you say about it being a young game is spot on - more content is constantly being developed. Thanks for the additional suggestion too! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif