PDA

View Full Version : Could we have?

BM357_TinMan
02-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Mr. Oleg sir,

I was wondering if, before you decide "this is the final patch" could we have:

1. A way to see what the radiator position is in ALL the planes with out using the "hud" or an option to allow the hud to show ONLY radiator position?

2. A little better mixture control in those a/c that had it

3. A way to turn off radio chatter except that which you specifically request. IE now you get all or none. On most missions, escpecially those you fly co-op, you don't want all that chatter because you can't hear your human buddies on t/s. Also, if you turn off the subtitles, because they get in the way of seeing things you need to see, and you are flying on a side whose language you don't speak, you are hosed!!. It would be nice to only get responses from your wingmen and the tower if you wanted.

4. and, I almost forgot, the p51b had a mirror I believe....

Thanks

BM357_TinMan
02-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Mr. Oleg sir,

I was wondering if, before you decide "this is the final patch" could we have:

1. A way to see what the radiator position is in ALL the planes with out using the "hud" or an option to allow the hud to show ONLY radiator position?

2. A little better mixture control in those a/c that had it

3. A way to turn off radio chatter except that which you specifically request. IE now you get all or none. On most missions, escpecially those you fly co-op, you don't want all that chatter because you can't hear your human buddies on t/s. Also, if you turn off the subtitles, because they get in the way of seeing things you need to see, and you are flying on a side whose language you don't speak, you are hosed!!. It would be nice to only get responses from your wingmen and the tower if you wanted.

4. and, I almost forgot, the p51b had a mirror I believe....

Thanks