PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood + Wireless xbox 360 controller

kaoukan
03-26-2011, 05:11 AM
Hi all AC-fans!
Im sitting on a problem here, like the topic says i have a wireless xbox 360 controller and a reciever. I have managed to get a controller gix for AC:B (if i understood the text on a other forum right). Its called "acii_wireless_360_fix_by_khemitude" and i dont know where to extract the 2 files that is inside... like i said i saw this on another website andit would work, but they didnt really say where to put the files. If anyone solved this problem i would really like to have a answer for my question. Thanks!

kaoukan
03-26-2011, 05:11 AM
Hi all AC-fans!
Im sitting on a problem here, like the topic says i have a wireless xbox 360 controller and a reciever. I have managed to get a controller gix for AC:B (if i understood the text on a other forum right). Its called "acii_wireless_360_fix_by_khemitude" and i dont know where to extract the 2 files that is inside... like i said i saw this on another website andit would work, but they didnt really say where to put the files. If anyone solved this problem i would really like to have a answer for my question. Thanks!

quatrixj
03-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Are you saying that after this glaring, unpatched bug in the original Assassin's Creed and then Assassin's Creed II, they STILL haven't fixed it in Brotherhood? It's my understanding that they simply forgot to put a device ID somewhere in their code, which should take 5 minutes to fix. This is embarrassing for a big-name title.

kaoukan
03-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Thread locked, i found the xbox 360 controller in the controlls menu, just have been lazy to not update

ANPC
06-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Hello there guys,I've been having same issue lately,ACR doesn't recognize my 360 controller until I've updated it's drivers,but today ACR auto-patched itself like it usually happens and controller is not recognizing again,no matter what I did (re-install drivers,reboot pc,etc...).
Does anybody have a solution?