PDA

View Full Version : Important Must Read

Pwn0rkill
04-26-2010, 06:14 AM
All the people who think Assassin's Creed 3 is going to be about a girl
I am sure you have read if you actully like this game as much as I do that 3 will just be a continuing of 2 which means no playing as a girl there will be atleast some new characters but not to play as I just wanted to cover that here and I can't wait until 3 comes out

Pwn0rkill
04-26-2010, 06:14 AM
All the people who think Assassin's Creed 3 is going to be about a girl
I am sure you have read if you actully like this game as much as I do that 3 will just be a continuing of 2 which means no playing as a girl there will be atleast some new characters but not to play as I just wanted to cover that here and I can't wait until 3 comes out

Xanatos2007
04-26-2010, 06:24 AM
Assassin's Creed 3+ thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/1) Let's keep everything in one topic.

jimbo11235813
04-26-2010, 06:41 AM
I have 2 comments to that post:
1) Tell people what game your actually talking about (setting, characters, etc.) What you have written, "that 3 will just be a continuing of 2," is like saying that "AC2 continues from AC1" OR "AC:Bloodlines continues from AC1". Its too ambiguous. Each game has 2 storylines; Desmonds and the ancestor
2) That game your describing, I'm guessing, is called AC2: Episodes. This is probably going to be a continuation of Ezio's storyline, rather than Desmond's, during which Ezio spends most of his time in Rome (rumoured also Milan will be in the game). There will be a multiplayer "Aspect" to the game, although not much information has been released about it.

This is the game on Play.com. (http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/13461457/Assassin-Creed-II-Episodes-Multiplayer/Product.html) The date provided by Play is not a date set by Ubi, but just an estimation. It is very likely to change.

If I am mistaken myself about your post, then I will accept I was wrong. However, your post is quite ambiguous and has no evidence to back yourself up with.