PDA

View Full Version : which jg27 member do i report spammers to in hl?

92SqnGCJimbo
01-24-2005, 03:50 PM
right guys i got one and i want something doin about the little git.... i got spammed over 140 times last night... and god knws how many more got blocked by thre ignore feature... i want something doin bout this.. who do i e-mail (p.s forgot my hl username) thats why im postin here and not on hl forums...

92SqnGCJimbo
01-24-2005, 03:50 PM
right guys i got one and i want something doin about the little git.... i got spammed over 140 times last night... and god knws how many more got blocked by thre ignore feature... i want something doin bout this.. who do i e-mail (p.s forgot my hl username) thats why im postin here and not on hl forums...

Tooz_69GIAP
01-24-2005, 06:52 PM
Well, I would say the best person to contact if it was a JG27 guy is JG27*CRASH (he runs the Ghost Skies dogfight thing) or the JG27 C.O. Aristo.

VMF-214_HaVoK
01-24-2005, 06:59 PM
I would say post this in the hyperlobby forums. Thats what they are there for.

x__CRASH__x
01-24-2005, 07:06 PM
There are several JG27 squads out there. Is it was JG27_ somebody, you can e-mail me at crash@ghostskies.com

Vipez-
01-25-2005, 05:53 AM
Or you add the person who has spammed you into ignore list of hyberlobby.. it should block the spam messages http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Wildcat_zero
01-25-2005, 08:51 AM
hi

I am problems with crash on hyperlobby do not go to him, he is not the Co. Go to to aristo, he generally ok and quite a nice guy and has been Co of the 27 for a long time.

best wishes

Gustavflyer
01-25-2005, 09:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wildcat_zero:
hi

I am problems with crash on hyperlobby do not go to him, he is not the Co. Go to to aristo, he generally ok and quite a nice guy and has been Co of the 27 for a long time.

best wishes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crash is a super nice guy and he is the recruiting officer of JG27. I don't know what your problem is with Crash but you need to keep that to yourself and not trash people in a forum.

Gustavflyer, now JG27_Gustav

Tully__
01-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Email your problem straight to Jiri (use the contact us link at Hyperlobby site (http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/)) and he'll take appropriate action, or post in the hyperlobby forum set aside for this sort of complaint.

If you have HL chat logging enabled, include the log for the session where the problem occured.