PDA

View Full Version : [TRADE] Harlequin for Officer

ACB_RICHARD
11-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Hello all, I am preordering the CE of AC:B from EbGames, which means I will be getting the harlequin. I was wondering if anyone is looking for a harlequin instead of the officer, because I personally don't like the harlequin. haha =P If you would like, I am willing to trade =) PM me, or post if interested =D

PS: I hope this is allowed =S

PPS: I hope this is the right place to post this =O

ACB_RICHARD
11-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Hello all, I am preordering the CE of AC:B from EbGames, which means I will be getting the harlequin. I was wondering if anyone is looking for a harlequin instead of the officer, because I personally don't like the harlequin. haha =P If you would like, I am willing to trade =) PM me, or post if interested =D

PPS: I hope this is the right place to post this =O

xsatanicjokerx
11-13-2010, 05:33 PM
im getting both from my codex ed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

notafanboy
11-13-2010, 05:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
im getting both from my codex ed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>thats good i guess ?

ACB_RICHARD
11-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Dang, I really need that Officer! Haha Is the Codex available in Canada? I dont thing so.... =(

Is there any way I could get that Officer?

xsatanicjokerx
11-13-2010, 05:44 PM
The officer is one of the main reasons i got the codex ed so no. Well not really i did pre order it before he was anounced and i would probably have got the highest edition i could have even if it was a dump shaped as the ac logo. But still its one of the main reasons now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

ACB_RICHARD
11-13-2010, 06:00 PM
I can see why! He looks sooo cool! Lol I hope someone else has a extra Officer =(

xsatanicjokerx
11-13-2010, 06:48 PM
some1 on ebay will prob sell you one

KrYpToNiC95
11-14-2010, 02:51 AM
On ebay they are always looking for more money, i'm not sure if it's possible but maybe contact a store in the UK that has Codex editon, in australia codex is sold out

glenneey
11-14-2010, 03:35 AM
Personally i don't like the Officer but i will get the codex edition so if you want it you can have it just tell me which country you live , cause codes are region locked http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Super_Sausage
11-14-2010, 03:49 AM
I'll be getting the officer only but I would prefer the harlequin. I would swap if the region is right.

XxKillaSniperxX
11-14-2010, 03:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
some1 on ebay will prob sell you one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe its because it hasn't been officially released, but the officer is going for $39 to over $50 on there!

Deathgrim666
11-14-2010, 03:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
some1 on ebay will prob sell you one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe its because it hasn't been officially released, but the officer is going for $39 to over $50 on there! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah the prices are a little high.

Super_Sausage
11-14-2010, 04:31 AM
Anyone in UK (or Europe - I think they count as one region) who is getting the harlequin but doesn't want it I would be very grateful if I could get the code.
Though I doubt you wouldn't want it.

E-Zekiel
11-14-2010, 04:33 AM
Preorder from Best Buy...Was this not common knowledge?

I initially preordered from Gamestop until I saw that the Officer was from Best Buy. I then canceled my Gamestop preorder and switched to Best Buy.

afrolarry
11-14-2010, 09:21 AM
i would also like to throw my hat into the harlequin for officer ring. if it matters im in america

ACB_RICHARD
11-14-2010, 01:23 PM
I PMed a few of you. Just a heads up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

But I didnt switch to a bestbuy order because I wanted the harlequin jack in a box Haha

EDIT: EBAY IS CRAZY! LOL

ACB_RICHARD
11-15-2010, 04:50 PM
I hope y'all check your PM's and reply! =D

TheXenon
11-15-2010, 05:35 PM
I pre-ordered at GameStop for the Harlequin cause he's bad ***, the Officer looks more like a ***** to me... Anyways.. They weren't giving out Officer at BestBuy in Canada. Is it only in the states or something? They were giving 800 best buy point if you pre-order. Lame.

ACB_RICHARD
11-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Hey, Im in Canada too, but I saw the flyer and apparently you get the officer. THe online is different though =P

bodhi2011
01-30-2011, 10:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACB_RICHARD:

i hav the officer email me at [email removed.]

PPS: I hope this is the right place to post this =O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr_Shade
01-30-2011, 10:11 AM
Due to the potential for people to be scammed - either the 'seller' or the 'trader' - please do not repost.

If you really need to trade, I would ask your friends.