PDA

View Full Version : Assigning Assassins to cities?

Uzor
11-18-2011, 09:26 AM
The manual say that you can assign assassins as leaders of "cities". How do you do this? I've assigned leaders to the dens, but I'm unable to assign them to cities, despite having upgraded "Assassin Slots" in all cities.

Uzor
11-18-2011, 09:26 AM
The manual say that you can assign assassins as leaders of "cities". How do you do this? I've assigned leaders to the dens, but I'm unable to assign them to cities, despite having upgraded "Assassin Slots" in all cities.

Serrachio
11-18-2011, 09:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by demonsteel87:
The manual say that you can assign assassins as leaders of "cities". How do you do this? I've assigned leaders to the dens, but I'm unable to assign them to cities, despite having upgraded "Assassin Slots" in all cities. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think what it refers to is that you can reclaim cities through the Mediterranean Defense missions.

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 09:30 AM
We have been discussing this in the pinned bugs and issues thread. Why does no one ever look at the pinned threads?

Anyway, when you highlight a city, just hit square instead of X. Or X instead of A I think for xbox.

Uzor
11-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Reason I posted it here instead of the bugs thread was that I assumed it wasn't a bug, just something I couldn't find as the manual doesn't explain HOW to do it. For the same reason I didn't read the bugs thread as I didn't think it was a bug.

Blind2Society
11-18-2011, 09:59 AM
I didn't really mean you should have posted there but rather you should have looked there as we were literally discussing it at the same time you posted this.

Anyway, I know what you mean about the manual, or rather, lack of one. For the longest time I thought hook and throw replaced hook and roll. I thought, how the hell am I going to complete the challenge? I had to replay the memory where Yasuf teaches you, to realise I had to hold O to roll instead of throw.