PDA

View Full Version : question about hollywood damage model

charlie_211
03-26-2006, 09:00 PM
could anyone tell me where to find this 3d render it refers to in the read me its to make crew fatiuge go down even in 512 and up time compression?
here is what it says in read me.

I like to play all the time in real-time but want to time compress to every crew change over because I plot the times on nav map.

Solution is as follows

Set your 3d render to 1024 or whatever the highest time you use and then note that you will fatigue right the way whether or not in time compression.

Problem

I like to play real-time but do not want to have to do all the micromanagement when leaving port and travelling to patrol points.

Solution is as follows

Set your 3d render to say 512 so that should you want to hyperspeed to enemy waters, anything over 512 will pause the fatigue model. When you are then in enemy waters you can travel 512 and under and still be fatigued.

charlie_211
03-26-2006, 09:00 PM
could anyone tell me where to find this 3d render it refers to in the read me its to make crew fatiuge go down even in 512 and up time compression?
here is what it says in read me.

I like to play all the time in real-time but want to time compress to every crew change over because I plot the times on nav map.

Solution is as follows

Set your 3d render to 1024 or whatever the highest time you use and then note that you will fatigue right the way whether or not in time compression.

Problem

I like to play real-time but do not want to have to do all the micromanagement when leaving port and travelling to patrol points.

Solution is as follows

Set your 3d render to say 512 so that should you want to hyperspeed to enemy waters, anything over 512 will pause the fatigue model. When you are then in enemy waters you can travel 512 and under and still be fatigued.