PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood is good, so far no religious issues (part II)

Rakudaton
11-24-2010, 02:31 PM
I am very please that ACB has gotten the religious side back within reasonable boundaries. I was extremely offended by AC2's ridiculous crimes, so much so that I shall write my anger in glorious bold letters.

Here is why I am angry: AC2 had no unicorns! AC2 was attempting to deny the existence of unicorns, implying that all unicornologists are frauds. This is the most blatant untruth I have ever heard or seen in a video game. Developers should be much more careful! The young are very susceptible to what they see (or play); and certain topics (ie my own particular brand of <STRIKE>lunacy</STRIKE> religion) SHOULD NEVER, REPEAT NEVER, be attacked.

I was somewhat appeased, however, by brotherhood's inclusion of the Ride the Unicorn cheat. At last these sinners have acknowledged the error of their ways. We must be very careful with what people see in video games: We might end up with a generation of people who can't tell fact from fiction, ie ones who don't believe in uniforms!!

/satire on self-righteous angry religious person

Rakudaton
11-24-2010, 02:31 PM
I am very please that ACB has gotten the religious side back within reasonable boundaries. I was extremely offended by AC2's ridiculous crimes, so much so that I shall write my anger in glorious bold letters.

Here is why I am angry: AC2 had no unicorns! AC2 was attempting to deny the existence of unicorns, implying that all unicornologists are frauds. This is the most blatant untruth I have ever heard or seen in a video game. Developers should be much more careful! The young are very susceptible to what they see (or play); and certain topics (ie my own particular brand of <STRIKE>lunacy</STRIKE> religion) SHOULD NEVER, REPEAT NEVER, be attacked.

I was somewhat appeased, however, by brotherhood's inclusion of the Ride the Unicorn cheat. At last these sinners have acknowledged the error of their ways. We must be very careful with what people see in video games: We might end up with a generation of people who can't tell fact from fiction, ie ones who don't believe in uniforms!!

/satire on self-righteous angry religious person

tjbyrum1
11-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Haha.

But this is mean to that Christian Parent.

Makes me want to go in a closet, and cry.

magesupermaster
11-24-2010, 02:39 PM
Pastafarianists and atheists, unite! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Let Ubisoft be cursed by his noodly appendage! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

JAHman28
11-24-2010, 02:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
generation of people who can't tell fact from fiction, ie ones who don't believe in uniforms!![/b]
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
I find it hard to believe anyone woul deny the existence of uniforms.

F4H bandicoot
11-24-2010, 02:58 PM
like it.
JESUS WAS A FRAUD.

MT4K
11-24-2010, 03:02 PM
yeah, lets not forget the walking on water thing too, i bet it was actually custard

also, of course unicorns are real, anybody who thinks otherwise has been brainwashed

Pattington_Bear
11-24-2010, 03:06 PM
As much as this made me laugh it's kinda against forum rules, cause it's aimed at the Religious post by the Christian Parent.