PDA

View Full Version : How does the game end?

speedex
01-03-2009, 01:49 PM
when i finished with the weird information and there were the credits i thought desmond gonna die or some thing the feeling was like first watching the movie "SAW". i was thinking WTF just happened i mean about the credits and then i was back to dazmond or what ever his name and i had the acces to lycas PC and the third room but its all... then i read here that there is an abillity to acces the 2 another computers but it was lost for me cuz they left the room
-______-" and like an idiot i started a new game but i couldnt wait with all those pouses and their discussions again so i googled the saves of the game and i didint find the locatain of the folder with the saves so im stuck

i didnt like the fight against AlMualim cuz it was like prince of percia or like superman i didnt like the idea of the magic

there written in hebrew on the wall "the next world" and the chines i have no idea what is that.. i found out that all the writed things was writed by the 16 object or what ever and desmond is 17.. the numbers are the date of the armagedon on 2012 year... thats all

speedex
01-03-2009, 01:49 PM
when i finished with the weird information and there were the credits i thought desmond gonna die or some thing the feeling was like first watching the movie "SAW". i was thinking WTF just happened i mean about the credits and then i was back to dazmond or what ever his name and i had the acces to lycas PC and the third room but its all... then i read here that there is an abillity to acces the 2 another computers but it was lost for me cuz they left the room
-______-" and like an idiot i started a new game but i couldnt wait with all those pouses and their discussions again so i googled the saves of the game and i didint find the locatain of the folder with the saves so im stuck

i didnt like the fight against AlMualim cuz it was like prince of percia or like superman i didnt like the idea of the magic

there written in hebrew on the wall "the next world" and the chines i have no idea what is that.. i found out that all the writed things was writed by the 16 object or what ever and desmond is 17.. the numbers are the date of the armagedon on 2012 year... thats all

caswallawn_2k7
01-03-2009, 02:02 PM
realy the information around the room is left by the previous experiment. but the part you arre at is the end of the game. if you go into the third room (confrence room) there is a PC you can access. if you stole the pen from the doctor earlier in the game you can accesss his computer.

but other wise the game is over. you go back to desmond so you can replay the memory blocks. to find out how the story ends you will need assassins creeed 2 and 3 when they come out.

centeprus
01-04-2009, 08:24 PM
huh.....it's verry stupid ending,i just .....whatever,may be the meaning of the game is that al mualil sed to Altair ''nothing is real,nothing makes sens'' ..... and the ending also....